Jump to content

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Trailer Online


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Marvel Studios has released the trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever after showing it at SDCC this evening. I expect the Hasbro Marvel Legends movie figures from this one to be revealed tomorrow at the Hasbro SDCC booth.
 


The movie opens in theaters on November 11, 2022.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can just feel Queen Ramonda's sadness at the loss of not only her son but her husband and now Wakanda is facing persecution and racism from the other nation. That one line of dialogue is all we needed. With Namor, I look forward to exploring this take on Atlantis and the incorporation of Aztec culture.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whoa I'm actually surprised by that Trailer, despite clearly Chadwick not being in this movie as the only bummer, this trailer made this film look really good and exciting, full of pain and passion, and some really awesome battles, I'm really currently on board with this, I actually watched the trailer twice, looks like this has massive potential and they are really going to hit some notes here, still wish we saw T'Challa re-cast, but hey clearly we can see they can do this movie without it's star and make it compelling, also yeah.....someone is BP, still thinking it's going to be Shuri it only makes sense. Or....what if T'Challa has a son before his death? or a son that was secret, we see a whole bunch of pregnant and childbirth stuff, Who knows maybe Storm is going to get a reveal in this movie? they had a kid in some timeline named Azari (?), or maybe he has a kid with Nakia?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

I'll put this is a link but there is what Iron Heart "upgraded" suit MAY look like. I like it. It gives her a more unique look then the second "I'm a female Iron man" suit she had in the comics. Maybe for her own series, she will get her pink and black suit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelLegends/comments/wvdacg/first_look_at_ironhearts_upgraded_armor_design_in/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I really really love the direction they've taken with Marvel-Atlantis; It's a brilliant way to differentiate it from DCs Atlantis. Also, Huerta looks amazing in the headdress on the mag's cover. 

Any how, hasn't Namor been a mutant for a while now? I recall this info being revealed some years ago (ala his ankle-wings also not really being wings, but fish-like fins).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2022 at 10:10 PM, Air-Walker said:

I really really love the direction they've taken with Marvel-Atlantis; It's a brilliant way to differentiate it from DCs Atlantis. Also, Huerta looks amazing in the headdress on the mag's cover. 

Any how, hasn't Namor been a mutant for a while now? I recall this info being revealed some years ago (ala his ankle-wings also not really being wings, but fish-like fins).

He wasn't in the movies until now. He was just a half Atlantean. It wasn't until now that they confirmed he is a mutant in the movie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2022 at 4:10 PM, Air-Walker said:

I really really love the direction they've taken with Marvel-Atlantis; It's a brilliant way to differentiate it from DCs Atlantis. Also, Huerta looks amazing in the headdress on the mag's cover. 

Any how, hasn't Namor been a mutant for a while now? I recall this info being revealed some years ago (ala his ankle-wings also not really being wings, but fish-like fins).

I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think I heard them say that they wouldn't actually be Atlantean, but some other sunken civilization. Not sure if it's another mythological location or something they completely made up.

I'm not sure what the hubbub is about his mutant status. He's always been a mutant. Not like they just changed it for the MCU like they did Kamala.

Edit: The place is called Talocan which was said to be an Aztec paradise, but it was more like heaven rather than a underwater world. Weird choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2022 at 11:07 AM, monron999 said:

I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think I heard them say that they wouldn't actually be Atlantean, but some other sunken civilization. Not sure if it's another mythological location or something they completely made up.

I'm not sure what the hubbub is about his mutant status. He's always been a mutant. Not like they just changed it for the MCU like they did Kamala.

Edit: The place is called Talocan which was said to be an Aztec paradise, but it was more like heaven rather than a underwater world. Weird choice.

Hnn, yes, I just read this now. It is an interesting choice for sure. I suppose they're going as far out of their way as possible to avoid the Atlantis comparison with DC. But, the whole legend of Atlantis is so ingrained in popular culture though that I wouldn't be surprised if many people just assume it's Atlantis still but going by the name the inhabitants call it. Whatever the case, I just want to be entertained at the end of the day, and I do really like where they're going with the culture vibe and aesthetics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its too bad Marvel didn't get Namor and Atlantis out on screen before DC/Warner bros' movie (especially since the Sub-Mariner was Marvel's first superhero and debuted 3 years before Aquaman) ; I always thought Momoa's look (especially the eyebrows) lent him more to the Sub-Mariner than Aquaman. However what's done is done. It'll be interesting to see this Aztec-influenced Atlantis, but I'm already hoping for a reboot that puts it all closer to the Namor we know. I'm glad they gave him natural wings on his ankles, instead of those just being decorations on sandals or what not. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The newest trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever has been released.
 


In the film, Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), M’Baku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira) and the Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba) fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T’Challa’s death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with the help of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and Everett Ross (Martin Freeman) and forge a new path for the kingdom of Wakanda. Introducing Tenoch Huerta as Namor, king of Talokan, the film also stars Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena and Alex Livinalli.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, directed by Ryan Coogler and produced by Kevin Feige and Nate Moore, opens in theaters November 11, 2022.

 

Wakanda-Forever-Trailer-2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2022 at 2:14 PM, JayC said:
The newest trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever has been released.
 


In the film, Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), M’Baku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira) and the Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba) fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T’Challa’s death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with the help of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and Everett Ross (Martin Freeman) and forge a new path for the kingdom of Wakanda. Introducing Tenoch Huerta as Namor, king of Talokan, the film also stars Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena and Alex Livinalli.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, directed by Ryan Coogler and produced by Kevin Feige and Nate Moore, opens in theaters November 11, 2022.

Wakanda-Forever-Trailer-2.jpg

take it that the deluxe you were talking about?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2022 at 1:26 AM, Atlantis said:

Its too bad Marvel didn't get Namor and Atlantis out on screen before DC/Warner bros' movie (especially since the Sub-Mariner was Marvel's first superhero and debuted 3 years before Aquaman) ; I always thought Momoa's look (especially the eyebrows) lent him more to the Sub-Mariner than Aquaman. However what's done is done. It'll be interesting to see this Aztec-influenced Atlantis, but I'm already hoping for a reboot that puts it all closer to the Namor we know. I'm glad they gave him natural wings on his ankles, instead of those just being decorations on sandals or what not. 

 

I'm pretty much of the same mindset, but that said, I'm still very excited about Namor in the MCU. I feel like I'm starting to get on terms with the whole origin shift, too. We don't really have another option anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man this movie really looks good, as I've probably said many times, i was very skeptical about this whole thing, but from the moement I saw the first trailer I was onboard, it really looks like the took a lot into consideration to make this a good film (at least from the trailers) and does justice to the world of Wakanda minus it's great leader

and of course there we have it, Shuri suited up as Black Panther, no way that's not her in the costume, you can even see the mask has the same ceremonial paint as she has in one scene. The suit looks good, let's see how she holds up though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2022 at 3:26 PM, Atlantis said:

Its too bad Marvel didn't get Namor and Atlantis out on screen before DC/Warner bros' movie (especially since the Sub-Mariner was Marvel's first superhero and debuted 3 years before Aquaman) ; I always thought Momoa's look (especially the eyebrows) lent him more to the Sub-Mariner than Aquaman. However what's done is done. It'll be interesting to see this Aztec-influenced Atlantis, but I'm already hoping for a reboot that puts it all closer to the Namor we know. I'm glad they gave him natural wings on his ankles, instead of those just being decorations on sandals or what not. 

 

Momoa could have been an interesting Namor, but I love the angle they went with the Namor casting.  And the Aquaman film was way over the top and had a very different feel than Wakanda Forever, so I don't think Aquaman coming out first will take anything away from Wakanda Forever. Aquaman felt more like a Fast and the Furious film, Wakanda Forever feels more like a James Bond film.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Check out a new behind-the-scenes featurette for Marvel Studios' Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, which opens in theaters November 11th, 2022.

In the film, Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), M’Baku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira), and the Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba) fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T’Challa’s death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with the help of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and Everett Ross (Martin Freeman) and forge a new path for the kingdom of Wakanda. Introducing Tenoch Huerta as Namor, king of Talokan, the film also stars Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena, and Alex Livinalli.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever stars Angela Bassett, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, Danai Gurira, Lupita Nyong'o, Martin Freeman, Dominique Thorne, Florence Kasumba, Isaach de Bankole, Dorothy Steel, Danny Sapani, Michaela Coel, Tenoch Huerta

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE