Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Trailer Online

JayC

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely worth seeing in the theater. Namor was the standout for me. Somehow they changed just about everything, except the characteristics necessary for it to be Namor. His origin might actually be more interesting than the comics.

Need a Namora figure, and a Midnight angels two pack, or one with both heads so we can get 2. And a Namor in full regalia fig. 

Aside from a few obligatory and customary "Disney" soapbox moments it was a good movie. It drug a little at times but only at the necessary points. Not sure who that Namor-ish character was, but I sure as hell know who he wasn't. The actor played a good part, for whatever he was supposed to be for the story. Namorita and Attuma were absolutely inconsequential to the story and could have easily blended into the background. All the hype for those two was a wasted time (and action figures). Rirl was a really weak casting choice. Totally missed the mark. Never thought there could be an actor more wooden than Captain Anointed One but leave it to Disney to find 'em. I read somewhere that Riri was designed after Skai Jackson. Makes me wonder why they just didn't cast her. She woulda had the right look and many times the personality. I'm sure Disney has a perfectly Disney reason for not pinning her down, but you can bet it's all BS. It was sad and respectful where it needed to be and though they did a decent job creating the Talokan lore and history and how it fit into the story, I gotta give scoreboard to WB/DC as the better take on an underwater empire. In the end it was better than everything on Disney+, yet not as good as Black Adam.

Went back to see Black Adam again today, but it was still sold out. Black Panther was not.