SDCC 2022 - Hasbro Marvel Legends Black Panther Wakanda Forever Wave Figure Images

JayC

Shown below are images from Hasbro's SDCC booth showing the newly announced Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Figure Wave which includes Comic Black Panther (Classic), Comic Hetur Zeraze, Namor, Everett K. Ross, Nakia, Okoye and the Build-A-Figure Attuma

Look for this wave to go up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth.

Black-Panther-Wave-23.jpg

Black-Panther-Wave-22.jpg

Black-Panther-Wave-21.jpg

Black-Panther-Wave-20.jpg

Black-Panther-00.jpg

Black-Panther-01.jpg

Black-Panther-02.jpg

Black-Panther-03.jpg

Black-Panther-04.jpg

Black-Panther-05.jpg

Black-Panther-06.jpg

Black-Panther-07.jpg

Black-Panther-08.jpg

Black-Panther-09.jpg

Black-Panther-10.jpg

Black-Panther-11.jpg

Black-Panther-12.jpg

Black-Panther-13.jpg

Black-Panther-14.jpg

Black-Panther-15.jpg

Black-Panther-16.jpg

Black-Panther-17.jpg

Black-Panther-18.jpg

Black-Panther-19.jpg

On 7/24/2022 at 11:55 AM, leokearon said:

There are going to be more reveals?

Yes as I have said in several news posts throughout the week. The Black Panther wave is going to be revealed this week but they had to wait for last nights MCU panel and the trailer to drop before they could do that.

Looks like Hasbro isnt putting the Black Panther wave out until later today. Since they didnt have them out in the booth when the con doors opened that makes me think Hasbro is going to show them off someplace else before hand like maybe a Marvel Comics booth live stream or something. Anyway stay-tuned.

Well there we go, not the most amazing Wave IMO, of course for the MCU collectors obviously awesome to get a Namor and Attuma BAF, maybe Okoye if you missed out on the old BAF, but new Shuri in a sweat suit, and Nakia in a green version of her costume? and Agent Ross meh. I thought maybe I'd be interested in this Attuma BAF because it had potential to be a good stand in for the Comic version but No, I'll pass on this wave except for the Comic figs.

MCU She-Hulk looks amazing though, I think that's a pick up for me.

Okay so that actually is awesome Nakia appears to be rocking a MCU version of theMidnight Angels outfit here, that is pretty rad, the figure actually looks really good, I want that one now.

also weird that Attuma in these press shots looks like he has a black Abdomen piece, while the actual figure has the Blue of the rest of him, wonder which one is actually the way this figure is supposed to look?

On 7/24/2022 at 8:29 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Okay so that actually is awesome Nakia appears to be rocking a MCU version of theMidnight Angels outfit here, that is pretty rad, the figure actually looks really good, I want that one now.

Omg. If you hadn't said that I wouldn't have guess. All she needs is wings and she be perfect

On 7/24/2022 at 3:33 PM, tarot said:

Okoye looks like she has all new part if not a all new body. 

Shuri is part of this wave I'm assuming But they can't show her off yet for obvious spoiler reasons.

Oh I just realized that the Shuri figure they were showing in that stream was the basic line, so I guess yeah they didn't show us a new Legends Shuri, I just assumed it was a Legend, indeed it appears it is not, so maybe Shuri in this wave will be wearing a BP costume because otherwise why wouldn't they show us.

On 7/24/2022 at 3:34 PM, tarot said:

Omg. If you hadn't said that I wouldn't have guess. All she needs is wings and she be perfect

Yeah, Also if you watch the trailers again, you can see that the Midnight Angels are def in this movie. So I bet we will see the whole story unfold of Ayo & Okoye and the issues they have with being loyal to Wakanda and the Mightnight Angels thing. I'm guessing Aneka will be introduced in this movie.