Let's Fill the Disney + wave 4 wave

tarot

With the Disney + wave 4 announced and possibly being released later this year, Hasbro seems to be using this wave to fill some gaps in the past few waves, like the lack of the villains and many of the core characters. So let's fill in what we might see in the last 3/4 figures in the wave. Since we can take it there will be at least one for each series, let exclude Loki, What if...? and Falcon and Winter Soldier (because of Sharon Carter in wave 3)

Use this format:

• Wandavision
  • Hawkeye -
  • Moon Knight -
  • Ms. Marvel
  • She-Hulk
  • BAF (from any of the previous shows, including the exclude one)

Here mine

• Wandavision - Jimmy Woo. I mean they basically confirmed him with the hand with the card
  • Hawkeye - None (I'd wait for Echo for her figure and Kingpin can be put out in the DD series)
  • Moon Knight - Scarlet Scarab
  • Ms. Marvel - Red Dagger
  • She-Hulk - Titania
  • BAF (from any of the previous shows) - Ice Giant Loki with random Ice Giant swappable head

This is what I think we might see, not what I want...

I'm not even going to use a template, because I just think the likely guesses are what you made, Scarlet Scarub (Layla), Red Dagger, if it's a character from She-Hulk at this point it's either Titania or Frogman, ya Frogman! I said it. Wandavision I think it's Agatha, because she's been asked for a ton, and I think they'd have a totally different figure for her D+ show, BAF I still think Ravager Thanos is a likely candidate, Ice Giant loki makes too much Loki oriented characters in 1 wave, how about the a New Smart Hulk in some t-shirt from She-Hulk...

✌️

• WandaVision: I'd also go with Jimmy at this point, although I'd prefer Agatha 
  • Hawkeye: I'd like a new Yelena Belova, but I doubt we'll see anything from this show, unless they decide to do Jack or some updated Ronin
  • Moon Knight: Arthur Harrow. Personal preference and also an easier figure to make
  • Ms Marvel: Red Dagger. I guess they'd try to make at least one more figure from this show and this is the obvious candidate
  • She Hulk: Titania most likely
  • BAF: Professor Hulk. It's about time they make a proper one. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 6:24 PM, SpiderS said:

That's basically clearance wave on arrival,  these secondary characters can work in two packs or multi packs with main characters or as some sort of exclusives, you could also split all these in the waves with strong heavy hitters but full wave of secondary characters is just bad idea for the line. 

There is some hard truth in what you are saying. While I collect every MCU character, these D+ shows are scraping the bottom here and outside of some long standing characters with multiple appearances (like Jimmy Woo) I’m not so sure the general public are clamoring for one off characters from shows that are barely connected to the greater MCU

Personally, I love getting all the sub characters but admittedly I’m in a small group that would care to get MCU version of Batroc or Alexander Pierce..