More Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends Villain Figures Coming After Sentry

JayC

This past weekend Hasbro showed off the next Walgreens exclusive Marvel Legends figure which will be an updated Sentry that will be out later this year. In a new interview conducted by MCUcollector24
with the Hasbro Marvel guys from SDCC, they revealed that Sentry would not be the final Walgreens exclusive released in the current "Villains" theme they have been doing all year. So far we have gotten Baron Zemo and Jigsaw which will now be followed by Sentry and then at least one more after that. See the entire interview below:

Walgreens-Exclusive-Sentury-01.jpg

Walgreens-Exclusive-Sentury-02.jpg

Walgreens-Exclusive-Sentury-03.jpg

Sentry was a surprise, because I had heard from a few so/so sources it was going to be Baron Mordo and Madame Masque, I do hope now we can get Madame Masque, I would have loved a Baron Mordo, it's been a looong wait for him. I don't think I'll be replacing my Sentry with this new one though, it's not that big a deal.

On 7/27/2022 at 1:19 PM, SpiderS said:

That new torso is pretty good, gives Sentry way better look than before, I wish it had new arms though or any other pinless arm. 

So it is a new torso? I thought it was too, but someone said it was the Grim Reaper buck...which the shoulders and arms looked like they could be, but something about it looked new! 

On 7/27/2022 at 9:47 PM, Psychosomatic said:

So it is a new torso? I thought it was too, but someone said it was the Grim Reaper buck...which the shoulders and arms looked like they could be, but something about it looked new! 

nah, they told us it was the Cap-Wolf build. 

News of this sort is always good news/bad news. The hunt for these has been stupid. Even online is a struggle as the window for availability are so narrow, I’ve missed a few because I wasn’t on this site at the right time to hear that they are available. 

However, in recent weeks, I’ve spotted Quasar and Binary in store. Of course long after I’ve given up and paid a markup. 

Im always torn about Walgreens. I’ll say they have some of the best exclusives as I’ve gotten more than not. Just not a fan of the hunt

On 7/27/2022 at 5:28 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

I know he is using the Cap Wolf / Reaper mold but that upper torso does not look the same. It looks more like a retweaked Tombstone torso to fit the Reaper abs. But what looks a little weird is that his lat muscles bulge out and then cut straight up all the sudden.

Yeah, they actually said it was using the Reaper buck but I thought it looked strange from the start. Rib cage is bigger and the legs look really short. Better than the first one? Most certainly, but still just not quite right.

I travel for work and have a regular rotation of EIGHT Walgreens I hunt for figures.  In the past year, I have only recently found ONE Binary figure.  Not another exclusive…EVER. Thats EIGHT stores, across two states weekly and nothing.  With the price hikes and the lack of availability of the figures I would actually pay the high price for, HASBRO is making it too easy to quit the hobby.  BTW, I had already paid $30 for Binary by randomly finding it on Walgreens.com a couple months ago.

On 7/28/2022 at 1:18 AM, DarthDoodleBob said:

I travel for work and have a regular rotation of EIGHT Walgreens I hunt for figures.  In the past year, I have only recently found ONE Binary figure.  Not another exclusive…EVER. Thats EIGHT stores, across two states weekly and nothing.  With the price hikes and the lack of availability of the figures I would actually pay the high price for, HASBRO is making it too easy to quit the hobby.  BTW, I had already paid $30 for Binary by randomly finding it on Walgreens.com a couple months ago.

Ever since they've been making the exclusives more easily available online I have not seen a single one at a physical store. Not one. I don't actively go hunting at Walgreens anymore, but I do frequent their business quite often and at quite a few locations as I travel as well so I feel I get a pretty good feel of the trend throughout most of the country and the trend seems to be that the exclusives are going to be mostly online with possibly overstock or unsold product going to physical locations.

• 2 weeks later...