2022 Hasbro Fan Expo Marvel Legends Figure Images

JayC

On the heels of SDCC comes the Hasbro Fan Expo which is taking place this week over in Hong Kong. Check out images of the Marvel Legends figures on hand via Isaac Wong. On hand are the Haslab Galactus, 60th Anniversary Spider-Man figures and the Pulse-Con exclusive Mojo Boxset. THis years Fan Expo is taking place at the HKACG convention.

Most of the Spider-Man figures except for the Target Spider-Man Noir and Amazon Doc Ock/Silk 2-pack are available at our sponsor Entertainment Earth. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $39 when you use the code SUNFREE22.

Fan-Expo-00.jpg

Fan-Expo-02.jpg

Fan-Expo-03.jpg

Fan-Expo-04.jpg

Fan-Expo-05.jpg

Fan-Expo-06.jpg

Fan-Expo-07.jpg

Fan-Expo-08.jpg

Fan-Expo-09.jpg

Fan-Expo-10.jpg

Fan-Expo-11.jpg

Fan-Expo-12.jpg

Fan-Expo-13.jpg

Fan-Expo-14.jpg

Fan-Expo-15.jpg

Fan-Expo-16.jpg

Fan-Expo-17.jpg

Fan-Expo-18.jpg

Fan-Expo-19.jpg

Fan-Expo-20.jpg

Fan-Expo-21.jpg

Fan-Expo-22.jpg

Fan-Expo-23.jpg

Fan-Expo-24.jpg

Fan-Expo-25.jpg

Fan-Expo-26.jpg

Fan-Expo-27.jpg

Fan-Expo-28.jpg

Fan-Expo-29.jpg

Fan-Expo-30.jpg

Fan-Expo-31.jpg

Fan-Expo-32.jpg

Fan-Expo-33.jpg

Fan-Expo-34.jpg

Fan-Expo-35.jpg

Fan-Expo-36.jpg

Fan-Expo-37.jpg

Fan-Expo-38.jpg

Fan-Expo-39.jpg

Fan-Expo-40.jpg

Fan-Expo-41.jpg

Fan-Expo-42.jpg

Fan-Expo-43.jpg

Fan-Expo-44.jpg

Fan-Expo-45.jpg

Fan-Expo-46.jpg

Fan-Expo-47.jpg

Fan-Expo-48.jpg

Fan-Expo-49.jpg

Fan-Expo-50.jpg

Fan-Expo-51.jpg

Fan-Expo-52.jpg

Fan-Expo-53.jpg

Fan-Expo-54.jpg

Fan-Expo-55.jpg

Fan-Expo-56.jpg

Fan-Expo-57.jpg

Fan-Expo-58.jpg

Fan-Expo-59.jpg

Fan-Expo-60.jpg

Shown below via TOYSTV are images of the Marvel Legends Spider-Man 60th Anniversary figures on display at this years Hasbro Fan Expo which takes place in Hong Kong. You can also see a video showing all the Hasbro stuff on there which is mainly this years Pulse-Con exclusive stuff. I believe they are actually selling the exclusives at the event. The Hasbro exhibit is set up at the HKACG convention going on this week. While some of these sets have already seen release in certain areas of the world others like the Peter and Ben 2-Pack, Doc Ock and Silk 2-Pack and Spider-Man Noir figures have not.

HKACG 2022 - Hasbro Transformers Display Booth Image (11)__scaled_800.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-56.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-55.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-54.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-53.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-52.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-51.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-50.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-49.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-48.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-47.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-46.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-45.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-44.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-43.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-42.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-41.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-40.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-39.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-38.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-37.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-36.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-35.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-34.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-33.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-32.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-31.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-30.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-29.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-28.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-27.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-26.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-25.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-24.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-23.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-22.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-21.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-20.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-19.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-18.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-17.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-16.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-15.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-14.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-13.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-12.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-11.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-10.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-09.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-08.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-07.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-06.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-05.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-04.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-03.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-02.jpg

Spider-Man-60th-01.jpg

Longshot is looking awesome, Also surprised at how much I liked that new Dazzler, the new head is great with that Hair, Mojo looks a big less enthralling, seems a bit too simple, should have had more wash and deco on the body, but whatever , Spidey Noir is so nice to see rocking a new Jacket, finally a new ML jacket, and that new Silk is looking tre bueno.

I was real excited when the Mojoworld set was first revealed, but have since been sitting on the fence mostly bc of the price tag. What a great presentation it has though, with the packaging and all.
I dislike that Dazzler is using the KB legs but this is the version I’ve been wanting from the start so I may let that override the leg issue I have.
& Longshot just looks rad, man.. really well done. Even if I do end up biting at this set, I’d still be interested in a single release of him if he’s sporting a blue belt and yellow star.
As for the little Wolverine… what a waste of plastic.

On 7/30/2022 at 11:10 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

I was real excited when the Mojoworld set was first revealed, but have since been sitting on the fence mostly bc of the price tag. What a great presentation it has though, with the packaging and all.
I dislike that Dazzler is using the KB legs but this is the version I’ve been wanting from the start so I may let that override the leg issue I have.
& Longshot just looks rad, man.. really well done. Even if I do end up biting at this set, I’d still be interested in a single release of him if he’s sporting a blue belt and yellow star.
As for the little Wolverine… what a waste of plastic.

Is Dazzler using the KB legs? I thought it was the Shriek legs since it's pinless.

On 7/31/2022 at 11:45 AM, Emnems80 said:

Is Dazzler using the KB legs? I thought it was the Shriek legs since it's pinless.

Say whaaaa?! Well slap my brain, I didn’t even realize they were pinless AND she had the double jointed elbows 🤦‍♂️. It’s like I’m looking at a different figure now.

On 7/31/2022 at 12:08 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Say whaaaa?! Well slap my brain, I didn’t even realize they were pinless AND she had the double jointed elbows 🤦‍♂️. It’s like I’m looking at a different figure now.

Ya, seems like Hasbro did this for both Dazzler and the new Firestar. I hope it at least makes the price point a little more bearable.

On 8/3/2022 at 1:36 PM, Atlantis said:

Spider-Man Noir is one of the few figures I've got on pre-order. Hope it ships this month

I cancelled mine. I'd been collecting the Into the Spiderverse figures to keep MOC, so the plastic-free packaging meant that Noir wouldn't match the others. Couple that with the lack of buttons on the shirt, and cancelling was an easy decision.
I do hope that you get yours soon, and that you're very happy with it, tho.

On 7/30/2022 at 10:10 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

I was real excited when the Mojoworld set was first revealed, but have since been sitting on the fence mostly bc of the price tag. 

That Longshot looks great. I won't be picking this up because the price tag is just ridiculous to me. Now, they might've had me if they did Spiral instead of dull Dazzler. I'm glad they didn't because now I can get her as a single (they'll probably still find a way to make her "deluxe" though).