Marvel Legends Venom, Riot And Agony 3-Pack Revealed

JayC

anyhow symbiotes aren't my bag but that said it is a nice 3-pack and should sell well.  $78 isn't bad considering standard prices are $25 now and you're getting both a BAF sized figure and another pretty big one.  And while many folks already have a venom figure, this one is certainly an upgrade over the Monster Venom wave version that had that weird oversized, cartoony Brock head.  Altho that figure works well enough as Pork Grind for me.

This ….all of this….venom on the omega red buck with plugged in shoulder holes …….agony look amazing and double jointed pinless everything yep I am good……and a tank of a riot and we final finish off the life foundations symbiotes nothing wrong with this set and the price is not just good ur getting  two base size figures that sell $25 each and a deluxe size that would go for around $40 now for $78

Instant preorder for me, I've wanted to finish the Life Foundation ever since Lasher came out and I've wanted Venom on the Omega Red mold since that figure came out lol. Comic Venom on the movie body never worked for me, so I'm more than happy with this set.

Also the price for this is so good! The Amazing Friends set which also had 3 figures was $75, so for only $3 more and including a former BAF/deluxe figure, this set is an absolute steal. Especially compared to the $90 NWH set...

On 8/2/2022 at 12:10 PM, tarot said:

Amazon is actually the easier of all the exclusive to get but I can understand your frustration.

Sometimes, but I suspect this will sell out fairly fast at least initially. Amazon will usually do restocks though.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:13 PM, Ckobryn99 said:

Now the question is, pre-order now or risk not getting it and waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday when the large Amazon exclusive set for the year, usually, is deeply discounted?

Thought the same. I went ahead and reserved one anyway since Amazon doesn’t periodically pre-authorize. But at least I can always cancel if I wanna risk going the other way.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:17 PM, Psychosomatic said:

Best looking Venom to date. 

I was just about to say the same. Sucks that I've bought all 4 (or is it 5) previous attempts only to have to buy this set to get the most accurate one. I knew a better one would come out sooner or later, it just sucks that I basically bought every other one under the fear that it was the best possibly the best shot we'd ever get. Still, we get Agony and Riot so It's not all that bad.