Marvel Legends Venom, Riot And Agony 3-Pack Revealed

JayC

A 3 pack! what the, I honestly didn't see Amazon Exclusive 3 pack coming, well this bugs me and one of the main reasons was I had hoped for a new Venom wave, and why does it bother me to see another new Venom being stuffed into this pack, do they think these 2 symbiotes won't sell on their own? they need to bait you with a Venom? ...but with that being said is this an amazing Venom yeah, is this probably the definitive Comic venom seems like it, I know I have to get Riot and Agony, so I guess this Venom is just the cherry on top, guess I really don't need that Monster Venom wave Venom anymore it's pretty obsolete.

Yeah, this is definitely closer to my idea of the Venom despite small shoulders, weird pegs, and the shrunk logo. I really don't need the other two though since they barely look like their first appearance looks, Riot should be more grey and smaller while Agony should have black accents as well as way more vibrant and contrast colors.

Thanks Amazon Canada for always being so not committed to supporting these exclusives, we don't have this up for pre-order on .ca, who knows if and when.

I'll just use US amazon for now, hopfully this pack goes up in Canada sometime, and doesn't just get cancelled if and when it does.

The more I look at this set I feel like I want to complain that I'd have rathered we got the classic 90's looks for Agony and Riot, and they could have just made this a big win and thrown in a re-do Lasher with a appropriate buck. Ah well not like these figs don't look amazing..I'm just being that guy.

On 8/2/2022 at 10:55 PM, SpiderS said:

Just realized that this Riot looks more like Ultimate Venom than the Riot. 

Yeah totally agree, but this is actually a newer look for Riot, which was one that debuted in Absolute Carnage Spin Off Seperation Anxiety (new version)

spacer.png

easily if they re-painted this Riot in black he'd be a pretty good ringer for Ultimate Venom, thus why I kinda wished this Riot figure a 90's version which was leaner and gray in color, but I was trying not to complain to hard about it, but it's just not exactly what I wanted but..I will take what I can get.

to be ideal and the way I hoped it should be this

spacer.png

at least this new ML figure does a better and more in some way accurate job of being riot, then the current figure I have in my display which is the Toybiz Planet of the Symbiotes figure which was an entirely made up design, where he looked like a 4 armed bug thing in purple

spacer.png

As others have said, Venom looks great. Not gonna pick up this set as I don't care about the other symbiotes. Luckily there seems to be a lot of breaking up packs and selling the figures individually in our country. Wish I knew that earlier and didn't buy the lover's 3 pack and pyro rogue 2 pack. Jean and Pyro were easily available individually at a decent price after.

On 8/2/2022 at 5:54 PM, Hogun said:

Would this not have been better if Hasbro had released this in a rare 6-pack along with repaints of the rest of the life foundation symbiotes.

Watch them do a Pulse exclusive 5-pack down the line with repaints of Phage, Scream and Agony, Lasher on the Vulcan buck and classic Riot on the Omega Red buck.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:13 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah totally agree, but this is actually a newer look for Riot, which was one that debuted in Absolute Carnage Spin Off Seperation Anxiety (new version)

spacer.png

easily if they re-painted this Riot in black he'd be a pretty good ringer for Ultimate Venom, thus why I kinda wished this Riot figure a 90's version which was leaner and gray in color, but I was trying not to complain to hard about it, but it's just not exactly what I wanted but..I will take what I can get.

Ok, good to have a reference for this particular version of Riot, makes me wonder why we got this version instead of the classic version, I think most people would have preferred the 90's version. Hopefully we do get at least that figure down the line since it seems like the other 4 are fairly interchangeable.

It’s obvious they’re doing this to complete the team for those who have Phage, Scream & Lasher but I could totally go for a 5-Pack of better (90s) repaints + Lasher & Riot on different bucks.

May just be me but, for Riot, I think I’d rather see him based off of the Caliban or Controller buck. 🤔

Not sure how many people were asking about Venom's back, but thanks. I guess. I mean it's the Colossus buck and the white spider on the back looks like the one on the front. Not exactly rocket watch repair. Though I'm glad to finally have him i think Riot is on too large a buck. Not quite sure which one I would prefer, maybe the Space Venom buck, but at this point asking Hasbro to sweat the details is like asking Lebron James not to flop at least 10 times per game. It just ain't gonna happen so we take what we can get.

• 2 months later...

While Agony and Riot are a good bonus and a necessity to finish of the The Hive, I bought this thing 90 percent for that excellent Venom figure. I held off buying the animated figure cuz I knew they would have to come out with a regular version some time. I just didn't know I would have to pay $80 for it, but  they're new characters and at least Agony isn't on that freaking Kate Bishop buck. I keep looking at that Venom. Almost flawless. My luck they probably release it as a single card in a year or so.

PrimeVsPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Venom, Marvel's Riot and Agony 3-Pack from Hasbro. Here in the US this set is being sold as a Amazon exclusive.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Venom-3-Pack-03.jpg

Venom-3-Pack-04.jpg

Venom-3-Pack-05.jpg

Venom-3-Pack-06.jpg

Venom-3-Pack-07.jpg

Venom-3-Pack-01.jpg

Venom-3-Pack-02.jpg

This is the Venom I've wanted since the Omega Red mold was created. Super excited to get mine in. Agony I'm thrilled about as well, it's great to finally complete the Life Foundation 5 and she looks great. Riot on the other hand...not so much. I get why they didn't put him on the Omega Red mold cause of Venom in the same pack, but that head sculpt is just off. I could definitely see them giving us a 5-pack down the line though, repaints of the other 4 and Riot on the Omega Red mold.