Spider-Man: Homecoming Marvel Legends Peter Parker & Ned Leeds Two-Pack Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Dan Who? Reviews takes a look at the new Spider-Man: Homecoming Marvel Legends Peter Parker & Ned Leeds Two-Pack from Hasbro.  This two-pack is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_01.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_02.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_03.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_04.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_05.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_06.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_07.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_08.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_09.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_10.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_11.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_12.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_13.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_14.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_15.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_16.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_17.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_18.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_19.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_20.jpg

Spider_Man_Homecoming_Marvel_Legends_Peter_Parker_Ned_Leeds_By_Dan88w_21.jpg

On 8/2/2022 at 8:52 PM, Hogun said:

I hate this 2-pack with a burning passion. Seriously, who asked for this crap?

please refrain from the "who asked for this?" comment, because it sparks a negative debate, and likely lead to conflict, because many people asked for this, just because you didn't doesn't make it "crap"

On 8/3/2022 at 3:18 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

please refrain from the "who asked for this" comment, because it sparks a negative debate, and likely lead to conflict, because many people asked for this, just because you didn't doesn't make it "crap"

Honestly, I think this should be a hardline rule for all collector communities at this day and age.

On 8/2/2022 at 7:52 PM, Hogun said:

Hogun, you just have to remember that there will likely be some folks who feel that way about your beloved Warriors Three when they inevitably get made. I won't be one of those people, but we just have to remember that everyone has different things they want out of the line -- just like some people collect only movie figures and others collect only comic figures...   some people only want every single Iron Man ever made and some only want the most obscure of characters. To each their own....

On 8/2/2022 at 4:52 PM, Hogun said:

I think its a far better job than what they did for any of the MCU Loki figures. That said, while I personally won't be getting these, I like that they went with a chunkier civilian body like that. Will come in handy for the serious photographers and customizers out there who like to do crowd scenes.

I really like this set. I’ve a feeling that since it is Spider-Man related (re: printing their own money) is the ONLY reason we are getting 2 “civilians “  in a Set. But also, an argument can be made that only a Spidey themed civilian set would sell..

regardless, it looks amazing, has great accessories and its two more MCU characters in my collection  

On 8/6/2022 at 2:15 PM, Atlantis said:

I think its a far better job than what they did for any of the MCU Loki figures. That said, while I personally won't be getting these, I like that they went with a chunkier civilian body like that. Will come in handy for the serious photographers and customizers out there who like to do crowd scenes.

While I was initially thrilled with the Sylvie figure the more recent reveals of the “classic Loki “ and Kang ( or He Who Remains or whatever) is less exciting. 

Granted, and to my mantra of collecting ALL MCU figures, these will be welcome additions. Just... they were such boring versions. Kang, I believe they are setting up for great things but in this version... another robed civilian.. yawn.. had enough of those from the Eternals series