Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream For August 10 Coverage

JayC

Today Hasbro is hold a new Marvel Legends Live-Stream event with new reveals and pre-order info. Look for some of the items announced today to go up for pre-order tomorrow (08/11) at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

We will be updating this story over the course of the next hour with any new information or reveals made during the event.

Panel begins.

Ryan Ting and Dwight Stall are on the panel today.

No Haslab info today. They are starting off to recap things shown off at SDCC. Starting with Black Panther Legacy and the Wakanda Forever waves.

Now talking about the Venom Amazon exclusive 3-Pack as they continue to recap items we've already known about. No word on whether it will be listed again on Amazon since it is currently sold out.

Now going over other figures shown at SDCC including Human Fly, Razorback, and for the first time showing Molten Man and Silvermane. Ultimate Black Costume Spider-Man also shown. This is a Amazon exclusive 5-Pack going up for pre-order on 8/16 at 1pm ET.

Now going over the new Disney+ figures they showed at SDCC along with the rest of the figures in that wave with Classic Loki, He Who Remains, Howard The Duck With Ant-Man Head, Zombie Iron Man, Zombie Scarlet Witch, What If Red Skull, Agent Woo and the BAF is Khonshu. This wave will be up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Finally they showed as a teaser a head in a jar while chanting teams, teams, teams. Moloid from Future Foundation

Panel ends.

Marvel-Legends-Aug-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-02 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-02 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-02 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-02 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-03 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-03 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-03 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-03 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-05 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-06 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-06 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-06 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-06 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-06 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-06 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-06 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-06 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-08 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-08 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-08 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-08 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-08 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-10.jpg

I hope it's the Haslab cuz I'm really interested to see what they're gonna include in the set to justify a minimum $300 price point. I really hope they don't try to sell us on just Robbie and his Hell Charger but I wouldn't put it past them. A two pack with Ketch and his Hell Cycle might convince me a little more but considering the standard price point of a Riders set is about $50 there would still have to be a lot more to the set to justify the additional $250. A 3 pack Reyes/Ketch/Blaze set? Ehhhh, getting warmer

On 8/5/2022 at 12:10 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Am kinda expecting the haslab reveal to come before PulseCon as a livestream of its own. Isn’t that what they did with Sentinel & Galactus? 🤔

Galactus was announced during a livestream and Sentinel I think was announced at SDCC. Also last years Pulse, Marvel had many guests to fill up the 2 hours they had with I think like 10 reveals in total, which isn't alot.

On 8/5/2022 at 10:04 AM, Venom1975 said:

Really hoping for a classic Daredevil, Power Man and Iron Fist. Would also love a classic Avalanche.

HELL YES!  Daredevil, Power Man, and Iron Fist are all on my top 20 Must-Have list. I predict when we finally get Power Man and Iron Fist it will be in a two pack. And Daredevil really needs to be done right. Proper buck, multiple head sculpts and hands, detailed (properly colored) weapons, and paint detail (medium red with a dark wash). 

On 8/5/2022 at 2:35 PM, Psychosomatic said:

HELL YES!  Daredevil, Power Man, and Iron Fist are all on my top 20 Must-Have list. I predict when we finally get Power Man and Iron Fist it will be in a two pack. And Daredevil really needs to be done right. Proper buck, multiple head sculpts and hands, detailed (properly colored) weapons, and paint detail (medium red with a dark wash). 

$50 Daredevil

On 8/5/2022 at 11:35 AM, Psychosomatic said:

"HELL YES!  Daredevil, Power Man, and Iron Fist are all on my top 20...Daredevil really needs to be done right. Proper buck, multiple head sculpts and hands, detailed (properly colored) weapons, and paint detail (medium red with a dark wash)..."

Not sure what the indications are that a Daredevil is coming, but sure, done right, that would be great. The versions done so far are all really good (even the armored one, although for some reason its shorter than the others). I imagine they'd re-color the Professor X effect for DD's radar sense. 

Regardless, I hope the livestream for 10 Aug is going to offer some more diverse figures (like the Human Fly they've announced). They need to inject something for the fans.

On 8/5/2022 at 12:35 PM, Psychosomatic said:

On 8/5/2022 at 7:32 PM, nWoWolfpack said:

$50 Daredevil

A Daredevil 2 pack (Murdock and Elektra) like the Renew Your Vows Spidey 2 pack. Yay or nay?

On 8/6/2022 at 4:16 PM, JohnF said:

With Hasbro PulseCon coming, this might be one of the more unenthusiastic live streams. I won't be surprised if they focus just on one subject, like the Haslab project. 

Idk but they did say “packed with new reveals and preorder info” so that makes me think otherwise.

On 8/7/2022 at 5:58 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Idk but they did say “packed with new reveals and preorder info” so that makes me think otherwise.

Yeah I suspecting them giving the HasLab its own livestream, unless they are going to do like a Retro Ghost Rider wave reveal