Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream For August 10 Coverage

JayC

Well this for sure will be when they put up the Pre-order for D+ She-Hulk, Maybe show us some more D+ Wave 4, and a comic Spider-Man wave for late this year early next, I kinda have a feeling the HasLab is going to be at Pulsecon and they are going to take up a ton of time yapping about it.

spacer.png

On 8/5/2022 at 10:32 PM, nWoWolfpack said:

$50 Daredevil

Agree, Hasbro adds more than one accessory and it suddenly becomes a deluxe.

what could be cool, however, is an updated MCU DD, as they are apparently going with an original yellow and red motif for his official MCU appearance 

MOLTEN MAN!!! Also it’s hilarious that they just replicated the same recipe everyone’s been using for Silvermane lol.

Also what a strange wave. I guess it’s cool to have more zombies and I’m always hyped for more live action stuff but I would have preferred Gamora from What If…

Khonshu BAF is amazing though, I wasn’t expecting that at all.

Spidey 5 pack, easy pick up.  Feel like putting Khonshu as a BAF of a mediocre wave was a pretty rotten thing.  He's even passible enough as a comic Khonshu from the more recent runs, hopefully I can hunt those parts loose.   

Hasbro has released official images for their newly announced 4th wave of Disney+ themed 6" Marvel Legends figures which will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (08/11) at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

This wave will include the following figures:

- Classic Loki (Loki Series)
- He Who Remains (Loki Series)
- Howard The Duck With Ant-Man Head (What If...?)
- Zombie Iron Man (What If...?)
- Zombie Scarlet Witch (What If...?)
- Red Skull (What If...?)
- Agent Woo (Vision And The Scarlet Witch)

And the Build-A-Figure for this wave will be Khonshu from the Moon Knight series.

Disney-Plus-Wave-04-00.jpg

Disney-Plus-Wave-04-01.jpg

Disney-Plus-Wave-04-02.jpg

Disney-Plus-Wave-04-03.jpg

Disney-Plus-Wave-04-04.jpg

Disney-Plus-Wave-04-05.jpg

Disney-Plus-Wave-04-06.jpg

Disney-Plus-Wave-04-07.jpg

Shown below are images for the newly announced Amazon Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man Vs. Villains 5-Pack that will go up for pre-order 8/16 at 1pm ET on the Amazon website. This set will include a Ultimates version of Symbiote Spider-Man along with Silvermane, Marvel's Human Fly, Molten Man and Marvel's Razorback.

Amazon-01.jpg

Amazon-02.jpg

Amazon-03.jpg

Amazon-04.jpg

Amazon-05.jpg

Amazon-06.jpg

Amazon-07.jpg

Amazon-08.jpg

Amazon-09.jpg

Amazon-10.jpg

Amazon-11.jpg

Amazon-12.jpg

Amazon-13.jpg

Amazon-14.jpg

Amazon-15.jpg

On 8/10/2022 at 5:47 PM, Kikipage1984 said:

So the head in a jar is Turg the moleoid from when he joined the future foundation…..wondering if it will be a new moleman or maybe a deluxe dragon man with turg

Could be teasing Future Foundation versions of Reed, Sue and Ben.

Oh boy, gotta say a bit about what they announced here hurt, another Amazon Box set? I could have used these guys being single releases, Amazon isn't a great place to rely on, they still don't have the Symbiote Box set up in most countries, I do however want this box set, cool to finally have a real Silvermaine (although this is just a repaint of a Ultron), and Molten Man despite him being way too short on the wrong buck, Purple spider-man isn't very important to me, but I do want all of those villains, weird decision to make this a 5 pack it's got such d-listers, might be a tough sell for many.

the D+ wave is one that hurts, I really want that Khonsu BAF, but I really only want Howard from this wave, maybe I'm contemplating the Zombie figs, but I feel let down by those after we got such an amazing Zombie Cap, these don't have enough zombie details and are more like new heads slapped on old bodies. I had to laugh when I saw Jimmy Woo, who was it here that kept insisting we'd be getting a Jimmy Woo...Tarot you were right ha...I really wish this wave had the Infinity Ultron BAF and that previous wave had Khonsu ugh.

I'm all in on both the 5-pack and the D+ wave! I'd probably pass on a few of the D+ figures if not for the BAF, but really want that. I've mostly stayed away from the Disney+ waves so far, getting only Sylvie and Captain Carter - but that will change here. Jimmy Woo and Khonshu are must haves for me. I have mixed feelings on the rest.

I love the villains in the Spidey 5-pack, but am not crazy about that Spidey. Molten Man especially looks a bit lazy, and Silvermane somewhat also - but I'll take it.

Excited to pre-order all of these tomorrow!!

On 8/10/2022 at 8:06 PM, SpiderS said:

I think if they just reused pinless Spider-Man from two pack but either in black costume or classic red/brighter blue and normal sized logo, it would have been a way better 5 pack and much hotter sales wise. The way it is it seems it will be going on clearance very soon.

But it wouldn't be the ultimate spiderman version. Ultimate spiderman  is a much younger and shorter version then the prime version. Beside they used this on the last ultimate spiderman so why would they use a bigger mold for the same character?