First Look At The MCU Ironheart Armor?!? - Spoilers -

JayC

On 8/9/2022 at 12:50 PM, tarot said:

oh that look good. Maybe he will try and gather all the villains into a mod like he did in the comics.

yeah I thought so as well, they did a good job on this costume, looks comic accurate but realistic, I hope the cape is related to Dormammu in this and they don't stray away from the character, and Yeah going forward he could really shake things up in the MCU as a stand out villain.

I was hoping this show was going to give the MCU the opportunity to adapt more Iron Man baddies, instead we're getting one of Bendis' pet characters. I mean, I don't hate The Hood, and I know Zeke Stane is going to be in it, but I wish we had more Iron Man villains instead.

That being said, the armor looks great, it's a nice adaptation of Riri's Model 1 suit.

On 8/9/2022 at 2:14 PM, ADour said:

I was hoping this show was going to give the MCU the opportunity to adapt more Iron Man baddies, instead we're getting one of Bendis' pet characters. I mean, I don't hate The Hood, and I know Zeke Stane is going to be in it, but I wish we had more Iron Man villains instead.

That being said, the armor looks great, it's a nice adaptation of Riri's Model 1 suit.

Lol. I think maybe The Hood puts a lot less strain on the CGI budget than the Iron Man villains. But I'm right there with you. Maybe we can expect to see guys like Titanium Man. Force and the Melter in the Iron Wars series.

On 8/9/2022 at 5:25 PM, monron999 said:

Whaaaaaaaaa?!.......you ain't feeling the Angry Fan Boy?

I just hope my Hood figure I have sitting in box will now be wanted by somebody, because I am tired of looking at him in my storage room when I go.

On 8/9/2022 at 10:59 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I just hope my Hood figure I have sitting in box will now be wanted by somebody, because I am tired of looking at him in my storage room when I go.

Lol. If there was ever an argument for windowless boxes that one was it.

On 8/10/2022 at 2:06 AM, leokearon said:

The only thing I'm feeling for that, is that I got him cheap and still feel I wave ripped off

You and me both.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:24 AM, monron999 said:

Lol. If there was ever an argument for windowless boxes that one was it.

You and me both.

Ha , funny enough I went into my stock room and I stared at The Hood for a couple minutes, and said, you know I'd hate this figure a ton less if he had a different head, in fact I actually want a Hood figure, because I like filling out the marvel universe with instances of as many characters as possible, so I thought I'd maybe break him out, and see if I have a head that might be less of en eye sore. I was thinking maybe Norman Osborn, or Victor from Infamous Iron Man, maybe even Daniel Bruhl from MCU Zemo, I'll see what shakes out.