King In Black Marvel Legends Marvel's Knull & Venom Two-Pack Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Erivera94 takes a look at the new King In Black Marvel Legends Marvel's Knull & Venom Two-Pack from Hasbro.  This two-pack is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_08.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_09.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_10.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_11.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_12.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_13.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_14.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_15.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Knull_Venom_By_Erivera94_16.jpg

I’d probably give in to temptation if I see this set in the wild. The wings on Venom are really cool. the Movie body is a great choice, much more articulation there than I realized. Knull , I could go either way on. Not the best design and the mythology is kinda “meh” unless of course it hits you in the feels.

i collected the Avengers KIB crossover TPBs but have yet to read them to be honest. Can anyone fill me in, would Knull be considered an Avengers enemy or were they just dragged into the storyline to support Venom? There aren’t as many classic Avengers villains in Legends form so if this guy fits the bill I don’t want to miss out and pay even more $$ to try to grab him down the road. Though in recent months that number if true Avengers foes has risen thankfully.

On 8/14/2022 at 9:24 PM, McHogan said:

i collected the Avengers KIB crossover TPBs but have yet to read them to be honest. Can anyone fill me in, would Knull be considered an Avengers enemy or were they just dragged into the storyline to support Venom?

It's really a personal thing between Knull and Eddie/Dylan. I really think the Avengers were made part of the story to build up just how big of a threat that Knull was and how they couldn't beat him. In the end, it's really much more about Eddie and his son than the Avengers, at least that's the way I remember it. It's been a while since I read it since I read it as the individual comics were being released monthly.

I really wish they had made it so that the wings could go on Knull. I'd rather him have them on him than Venom.

It's going to be a hard decision for me as to which version of Eddie Brock Venom I'm going to keep. I don't like to keep more than 1 version of a specific character. Both this and the one from the upcoming 3-pack are likely going to be contenders along with the deluxe monster Venom from a couple of years back.