Amazing Fantasy Marvel Legends 60th Anniversary Spider-Man Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Erivera94 takes a look at the new Amazing Fantasy Marvel Legends 60th Anniversary Spider-Man from Hasbro.  This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_01.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_02.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_03.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_04.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_05.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_06.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_07.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_08.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_09.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_10.jpg

Amazing_Fantasy_Marvel_Legends_60th_Anniversary_Spider_Man_By_Erivera94_11.jpg

I gotta say even though this was an extremely easy pass for me, the more I see this figure the more I appreciate what they were trying to do here, if I had no Spider-Man for my shelves and needed One I'd have probably gone with this guy, he's single packed and not an exclusive and looks really classic, but that not being the case still going to say no to this one, I do like looking at it though, cool to see that Hasbro did this.

at least he's got some decent accessories, but yeah given the lack of special packaging, why the price increase? 

I do think this could've been more of a collectors item had they gone with something like the recent 20th anniv figures in terms of packaging, with the AF 15 cover in the background.  As it is, can't see any reason to want this MIB for display. Missed opportunity, i think. should've made an exception to the plastic-free packaging for this one, as they say they plan to for retro releases in the future.

i'm not a fan of the black coloring, but give me the same figure with blue coloring and i might buy it.  otherwise minus any cool packaging , i think this one is a pass for me.