Hasbro Titan Hero Black Panther Wakanda Forever Ironheart Figure Shows Off New Armor -Minor Spoilers-

JayC

A new Hasbro Marvel Titan Hero 3-Pack has started hitting shelves featuring figures of Shuri, Namor and Ironheart. This figure gives us our first look at the upgraded suit we will see featured in the movie and likely also in the upcoming Disney+ Ironheart series.

It's not clear if this set was supposed to already start hitting shelves now or leaked out early.

Wakanda-Forever.jpg

Yeah early leak if these are hitting shelves, actually saw that Ironheart Armor earlier this week, think Tarot also posting it in the Wakanda forever trailer thread, the Armor looks good, much better then the previous armor we saw as what would be her prototype.

I'm not sold on this armor. I understand the desire to make Ironheart look less like Iron Man in the comics, since they co-exist, but here in the MCU, Riri is going to be carrying the mantle. I'm not saying that Riri should have the exact same design language as Iron Man, but that doesn't meant it should go to the other end of the spectrum. This design looks more related to Radiant Red than it does to Iron Man.

Yeah that’s a poor design. Be interesting to see how RiRi is incorporated into the MCU. Does she have ties to Wakanda in the comics?

i admit the movie has me intrigued but I still stick by my stance that they should have recast T’Challa. The Black Panther is one character they haven’t messed with too badly. Ok the “ his powers can come and go by having a drink of special sauce” is kinda lame. Oh and the final ALL CGI battle was a huge “meh”. But he has been fun every time he has appeared. He so needed to be the one to take on Namor..