Jump to content

Hasbro Marvel Legends Pulse-Con 2022 Panel Announced For September 30


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hasbro today announced that the Marvel Legends 2022 Virtual Pule-Con panel will take place on day 1 which is September 30.

Join Ryan, Dan, Dwight, and a special guest on Sept. 30th; to take a closer look at their latest product reveals, pump you up for new pre-orders, and discuss their hottest #HasLab campaign yet!

No word yet on what time or how long the panel will be. It's still not know if Pulse-Con is where they will announce the next Marvel Legends campaign or if that will come sooner in the month. Notice in the panel description they say discuss and not announce. Of course when more details become available we will be sure to let you know and we will have full coverage of the event here on the site.

Hasbro-Pulse-Con.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm betting this will mostly be the promo for the HasLab, probably won't show us a ton of new stuff, mostly getting that Haslab going.

and of course the special guest is Jesse Falcon..is he even a special guest anymore...he's usually looming around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2022 at 2:46 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

and of course the special guest is Jesse Falcon..is he even a special guest anymore...he's usually looming around.

I wonder if they'll have that Q&A thing with the Youtube personalities again. If so I'd love for someone to call him out, as the director of merchandising, for what or if he intends to do about the terrible scale issues, specifically with the continued use of the Sunfire mold for characters in the 6'4" and up areas. Guys like Falcon, Silver Surfur and Firelord deserve better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/9/2022 at 1:31 AM, monron999 said:

I wonder if they'll have that Q&A thing with the Youtube personalities again. If so I'd love for someone to call him out, as the director of merchandising, for what or if he intends to do about the terrible scale issues, specifically with the continued use of the Sunfire mold for characters in the 6'4" and up areas. Guys like Falcon, Silver Surfur and Firelord deserve better.

 I vaguely remember one of those personalities from that Q&A said they were given a list of things not to ask about. I feel like that would be one of them 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2022 at 11:57 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

 I vaguely remember one of those personalities from that Q&A said they were given a list of things not to ask about. I feel like that would be one of them 🙄

I too hope they get called out for scale issues and continued overuse of that horrid female body buck; I've never seen anyone state that there's some "no-go" list. Also, if they're going to insist on using older, outdated molds, then maybe the price for those should be cut back. Never happen, I know, but its just flat wrong that Thor, Iron Man, Blue Marvel, & Maria Hill are on improved molds selling around $25.00, and Madame Hydra, on a much older mold in the same wave is selling at the same price. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/9/2022 at 8:57 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

 I vaguely remember one of those personalities from that Q&A said they were given a list of things not to ask about. I feel like that would be one of them 🙄

They shouldn't have a do not ask list, if people have questions they sould be allowed to ask them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/9/2022 at 2:57 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

 I vaguely remember one of those personalities from that Q&A said they were given a list of things not to ask about. I feel like that would be one of them 🙄

Lol. That was me. I know a guy that used to be on this forum before his Youtube got big. He was given a set of "suggestions" that he might want to steer away from. They could hit on them, but it would be less likely that they would choose your question to address. I don't quite remember them all, but one of them was not to ask when or where specific characters would be done or redone, and I think another was about the issues when working off concept art and final product. I think one of the others was when/if specific sculpts, such as Bucky Cap or Hyperion, would be put out to pasture and whether some bucks, such as the Moonstone, would ever be used again. I imagine the scale issue might fall somewhere in under that umbrella.

I'd just love to see if someone woulda had the stones to ask one of these questions anyway. Chances are someone did, but we just never got to see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2022 at 6:37 PM, monron999 said:

Lol. That was me. I know a guy that used to be on this forum before his Youtube got big. He was given a set of "suggestions" that he might want to steer away from. They could hit on them, but it would be less likely that they would choose your question to address. I don't quite remember them all, but one of them was not to ask when or where specific characters would be done or redone, and I think another was about the issues when working off concept art and final product. I think one of the others was when/if specific sculpts, such as Bucky Cap or Hyperion, would be put out to pasture and whether some bucks, such as the Moonstone, would ever be used again. I imagine the scale issue might fall somewhere in under that umbrella.

I'd just love to see if someone woulda had the stones to ask one of these questions anyway. Chances are someone did, but we just never got to see it.

Well asking for which characters will be done as a no-no makes sense as they wouldn't want to spill the beans before they revealed them. Asking about specific bucks to be dropped or reused could get quite annoying, still they should at least explain why they choose that mold for that character.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/13/2022 at 2:06 AM, leokearon said:

Well asking for which characters will be done as a no-no makes sense as they wouldn't want to spill the beans before they revealed them. Asking about specific bucks to be dropped or reused could get quite annoying, still they should at least explain why they choose that mold for that character.

I'm right there with you, but know one in the know is gonna even wanna try and give to give an explanation, because they have no good one. It's just bad research and bad attention to detail. No one will take responsibility and no one wants to answer the hard questions. It would just end up as a bunch of people pointing at each other in a circle.

I honestly think a lot of it is Hasbro just getting tired of the same old questions. I think even old Sharti got the talking to about continuously hitting on the double jointed elbow, cuz he did tone it down, but by then the train was already the track and it had too much steam. There is a remedy for having to address the same old issue over and over though, it's called doing better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/13/2022 at 2:40 PM, monron999 said:

I'm right there with you, but know one in the know is gonna even wanna try and give to give an explanation, because they have no good one. It's just bad research and bad attention to detail. No one will take responsibility and no one wants to answer the hard questions. It would just end up as a bunch of people pointing at each other in a circle.

I honestly think a lot of it is Hasbro just getting tired of the same old questions. I think even old Sharti got the talking to about continuously hitting on the double jointed elbow, cuz he did tone it down, but by then the train was already the track and it had too much steam. There is a remedy for having to address the same old issue over and over though, it's called doing better.

Yeah, they aren't going to say "Yeah guys, we got lazy". Also totally agree, if they don't want to here the same old questions being thrown up about scale and mold choices and the like then they have to address it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE