Diamond Select - Marvel Secret Invasion Super Skrull Action Figure

toynewman

SuperHeroHype has revealed a new Diamond Select's Marvel Super Skrull Action Figure from Secret Invasion.

Here’s Diamond’s official description: “Illuminati beware! Your ranks have been infiltrated by the Skrulls, and this Super Skrull has the powers of all of the Illuminati combined! Never before made as a toy, this green-skinned Skrull comes dressed in an Illuminati-inspired outfit, and includes an interchangeable masked head, as well as interchangeable hands and a devastating Black Bolt sonic attack piece! Standing approximately 7 inches tall and featuring 16 points of articulation, this collector’s action figure comes in Select packaging, with side panel artwork for shelf display. Designed by Eamon O’Donoghue, sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios!

Preorders for the figure will open Friday, Sept 16, with delivery likely next spring at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth. The figure will retail for $29.99.

DS.Secret.Invasion.Skrull.0.jpg

DS.Secret.Invasion.Skrull.1.jpg

DS.Secret.Invasion.Skrull.2.jpg

DS.Secret.Invasion.Skrull.4.jpg

DS.Secret.Invasion.Skrull.5.jpg

Cool figure, definitely something i'd pick up.  now when is hasbro going to get around to re-releasing that super-skrull BAF? or even having another shot at the skrull army builders?  reminds me what a missed opportunity that captain marvel wave was - imagine if it had included a comic kree and skrull army builder instead of the lame talos and yon-rogg figures.  oh well

also if this guy has all the powers of the illuminati he probably should have one stretchy arm for reed

That looks really good, so cool I might pick this one, DST really does some superb work when they want to, the inconsistency is the only issue with them, we have this awesome figure, and we have that recent miles morales...if they always hit with figures like this, titanium man and beta ray bill, Select would be on fire.  

Yes! I'm absolutely loving this! This is a must buy! I think the only other Selects I have are Immortal Hulk, Titanium Man, Uatu the Watcher, Mephisto, Mistress Death (that came with Thanos) and a couple of the Brood/Skrull army builder 2-packs. I don't buy them often but I will be buying this one!

This is awesome on every level. Now THIS is how you get an obscure character out to fans. 

I only own Uatu and his lack of articulation is legendary so I’ve nothing to compare Select figures to but this guy visually: stunning