Jeff Loveness Tapped To Write Avengers: The Kang Dynasty

Outsiders

Marvel Studios announced Avengers: The Kang Dynasty during this year's Comic-Con and the studio has picked Jeff Loveness to script the highly anticipated film.

Loveness is credited with writing Ant-Man and Wasp: Quantumania and will join Destin Daniel Cretton. He was recently set as the director on the project, with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige producing.  The project is set for a May 2nd, 2025 release.

Very little is known about the Avengers: The Kang Dynasty project, but a major character at the center of it is the new supervillain set to wreak havoc on the MCU: Kang the Conquer, played by Jonathan Majors.

Loveness has TV writing credits on the animated series Rick & Morty.

Source: Deadline

I'm not sure about this one, Loveness is primarily a comedic writer, rick & morty, jimmy kimmel, the office, so I'm guessing Kang Dynasty is going to be a movie full of goofball jokes and side story antics, and lots of knee slappin good times, I think they need to dial back the funnies over at marvel studios not every movie has to feel like Thor Raganarok x 3. I'd like to see a balance, for Every Love & Thunder we need a Winter Soldier