The Uncanny X-Men Marvel Legends Retro Collection Marvel's Apocalypse Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Bluecomet takes a look at the new The Uncanny X-Men Marvel Legends Retro Collection Marvel's Apocalypse from Hasbro.  This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out the images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_08.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_09.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_10.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_11.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_12.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_13.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_14.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_15.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_16.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_17.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_18.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_19.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_20.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_21.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_22.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_23.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_24.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_25.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_26.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_27.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_28.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_29.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_30.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_31.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_32.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_33.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_34.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Retro_Apocalypse_By_Bluecomet_35.jpg

On 9/16/2022 at 8:50 PM, Bluecomet said:

Thank you, It has to be done 😉

Just one of the things I point out for those who felt that the Rouge/Ms. Marvel/Gamora/Loki mold was "too much" for kids to see in stores. Kids saw this 'toon 30 years ago, and it was fine. Kids didn't turn into crazed deviants due to depictions of curvy characters, whether they were on screen or molded in plastic (or whatever other hysterical fears those people have). This is how the characters were shown in the comics. Its all about accuracy. 

I prefer the Apocalypse from the BAF but if you're a fan of the 90s cartoon, here you go.

On 9/17/2022 at 3:54 PM, Atlantis said:

Just one of the things I point out for those who felt that the Rouge/Ms. Marvel/Gamora/Loki mold was "too much" for kids to see in stores. Kids saw this 'toon 30 years ago, and it was fine. Kids didn't turn into crazed deviants due to depictions of curvy characters, whether they were on screen or molded in plastic (or whatever other hysterical fears those people have). This is how the characters were shown in the comics. Its all about accuracy. 

I prefer the Apocalypse from the BAF but if you're a fan of the 90s cartoon, here you go.

Thanks mate. Agree, it is very 90s for superheroes to be drawn with such body proportions. It is POP culture history 🙂  it is unfortunate though in the modern age, this is being branded as inappropriate or degrading females. People forget this is ART, ART does not shy away from celebrating the beauty of the human anatomy. Cheers

I'm still just not sure about this figure, I like it but I don't, I want it, yet I don't...hahaha, It looks good for what it is, but the fact it's animated kinda turns me off (the colors are just so...odd to me), but on the other hand it's currently the closest thing to a regular apocalypse I'll be able to get, I still just think the BAF is superior (at least for Comic fans), I can't accept that AOA Apocalypse as my only Apocalypse, AOA ain't 616. I'm going to get this figure but I guess I will mull over it once I have it.

I do think it's cool Bluecomet swapped the torso out for the BAF Torso, I wonder if painting those arms and Legs blue would be the best way to recreate the BAF..hmm