Has Hasbro's Marvel Legends Lineup For 2023 Been Revealed?!?

JayC

It's become a fairly common thing in recent years to see retailer product listings for upcoming Marvel Legends figures leak out online for the coming year and this year appears to be no different. This weekend an huge list of what appears to be Hasbro's Marvel Legends products for 2023 hit the Internet via the Youtuber Rektangular.

I will tell you that I have not had time to independently verify everything that has been reported here so I can't tell you with my normal level of certainty these are all coming, but I've seen enough to feel confident enough to at least bring this list to your attention. I want to stress this is not my list nor has it been officially confirmed by Hasbro.

I've listed some highlights below of what was revealed but if you want to learn everything including the MCU related products that might be considered to contain SPOILERS, then you will need to go watch Rektangular's video.

Avengers Comic Wave
-Ultimate Captain America
-Extremsis Iron man
-Molecule Man
-Yelana Belova Black Widow
-Red Trenchcoat Wonder man
-Baron Von Strucker
-The Orb
- BAF Unknown

Spider-Man Comic Wave
-Ben Reilly Spider-Man
-Spider-woman
-Elektra Daredevil
-The Rose
-Miles Morales New Suit
-Tarantula
-Chasm
- BAF Unkown

X-Men Comic Wave
-Astonishing Cyclops
-Astonishing Emma Frost
-Corsair
-Kid Omega
-Monet
-Chamber
-Fang
- BAF Unkown

X-Men 60th Anniversary
- Deluxe Blob
- 5 Pack (Stryfe, Vertigo, Pretty Boy, Random, Zero)
- 3 Pack (Forge, Jubilee, Storm All Of Which Will Be In Yellow Suits)
- 3 Pack (Banshee, Gambit Psylocke All Of Which Will Be In Yellow Suits)

Avengers 60th Anniversary
-Black Knight and Sersi
-Target Exclusive Black Widow
-Walmart Exclusive Bucky Cap
-Hawkeye and Sky Cycle
-Hulk and Bruce Banner
-Iron Man MK I (first Appearance)
-Captain Marvel and Dr. Doom
-Skrull Queen (Veranke?) and Super-Skrull
-Super-Adaptoid 12″
-Thor and the Destroyer

Fan Channel Exclusives
-Fantastic Four 2-pack Valeria and Franklin
-Avengers 2-Pack Hyperion and Dr. Spectrum
-Modern Moon Knight
-Gamerverse Spider-man 2 Peter Parker
-X-Men Outback Rogue

Spider-Man: No Way Home Wave
-Tobey
-Andrew
-Tom
-Matt Murdock
-MJ
-Sandman
-Green Goblin
- BAF Unknown

- Spider-Man No Way Home Deluxe Doc Ock

marvel-legends-logo.jpg

well i had tried to resist looking at this as i feel like this leak takes an awful lot of wind out of the sails of hasbro's ML teams hascon presentation.  But i only held out for about 24 hours before looking a the leaks anyhow. i guess we all eat humble pie sometimes

Part of me things that someone intentionally leaked it to distract from the recent negative reception Hasbro's been getting especially regarding the Haslab, but nah Hasbro likes all the streaming events etc way too much to let it all loose like this. And tbh i think Disney would be none too happy about some of these reveals given how hush-hush they usually are about everything.

Definitely a bunch of must-have figures for me on that list, including Molecule Man, Safari Wonder Man, Blob, the Skrull 2-pack, Squadron Supreme 2-pack.  There are a number of others i will probably get too, like Corsair, Strucker, Orb, Rose, Tarantula, Outback Rogue, the FF kids 2-pack, Hawkeye & Sky Cycle, Hulk/Banner and Rambeau/Doom 2-pack.

I'm hoping the Marvel/Doom 2-pack has classic Monica and some sort of Beyonder-armor Doom look.

I wonder how much they will want for that FF kids 2-pack.

But overall at least 20 figures i'm interested in, so that's pretty good compared to this year.  I am sure i will pick up some mcu figures as well but i'm getting much pickier when it comes to those. I'll avoid speculating further to avoid any spoilers i guess

Of course, this is mostly the comic side of things, which is fine with me. I'm sure there will also be plenty for the movie/TV collectors which I collect selectively, but this is some good stuff. Based on this list I may be back to buying full waves this year, especially if the BAF's in the comic based waves are also comic based. Glad to see a new Blob, Extremis IM, and Bucky Cap. Sad there's not a new DD on the new mold, but there's plenty of time for that. Finally, finally Monet, and Destroyer and Yelena and so many more. Looks like it's gonna be another expensive year. Glad I got to save up a little this year.

BTW, I'm taking Over/Under bets on how many times they screw up a character with that freakin' Sunfire buck. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they used it for Monet.

On 9/27/2022 at 2:30 PM, monron999 said:

Of course, this is mostly the comic side of things, which is fine with me. I'm sure there will also be plenty for the movie/TV collectors which I collect selectively, but this is some good stuff. Based on this list I may be back to buying full waves this year, especially if the BAF's in the comic based waves are also comic based. Glad to see a new Blob, Extremis IM, and Bucky Cap. Sad there's not a new DD on the new mold, but there's plenty of time for that. Finally, finally Monet, and Destroyer and Yelena and so many more. Looks like it's gonna be another expensive year. Glad I got to save up a little this year.

There is also a Marvel Knights wave rumor, which we assume is in time for Blade's movie. We don't know any of the figures in it. Given the name, it is assumed to have DD.

Have to do some savings in the bank account by the looks of things. Probably for the best I'm not doing the Haslab.  May also have to look into a new cabinet. 😄

That Avengers wave and the 60th anniversary stuff is high on my list. 

I'm left wondering about the BaFs. Ch'od for the X-Men one considering Corsair is in it?

On 9/27/2022 at 9:27 AM, bashpics99 said:

well i had tried to resist looking at this as i feel like this leak takes an awful lot of wind out of the sails of hasbro's ML teams hascon presentation.  But i only held out for about 24 hours before looking a the leaks anyhow. i guess we all eat humble pie sometimes

Part of me things that someone intentionally leaked it to distract from the recent negative reception Hasbro's been getting especially regarding the Haslab, but nah Hasbro likes all the streaming events etc way too much to let it all loose like this. And tbh i think Disney would be none too happy about some of these reveals given how hush-hush they usually are about everything.

Definitely a bunch of must-have figures for me on that list, including Molecule Man, Safari Wonder Man, Blob, the Skrull 2-pack, Squadron Supreme 2-pack.  There are a number of others i will probably get too, like Corsair, Strucker, Orb, Rose, Tarantula, Outback Rogue, the FF kids 2-pack, Hawkeye & Sky Cycle, Hulk/Banner and Rambeau/Doom 2-pack.

I'm hoping the Marvel/Doom 2-pack has classic Monica and some sort of Beyonder-armor Doom look.

I wonder how much they will want for that FF kids 2-pack.

But overall at least 20 figures i'm interested in, so that's pretty good compared to this year.  I am sure i will pick up some mcu figures as well but i'm getting much pickier when it comes to those. I'll avoid speculating further to avoid any spoilers i guess

While they may start teasing some of this for Pulse-Con I wouldnt not expect the majority of these to be revealed this weekend.

On 9/27/2022 at 9:42 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Goodness gracious alive, I can’t believe some of the names I’m seeing.🤩

Almost like it's too good to be true. While I'd love all this to be true I'm going to respectfully hold my breath. On the other hand I can't remember when the last time, if ever, Rek has been wrong, so that's a good sign.

On 9/27/2022 at 11:04 AM, monron999 said:

Almost like it's too good to be true. While I'd love all this to be true I'm going to respectfully hold my breath. On the other hand I can't remember when the last time, if ever, Rek has been wrong, so that's a good sign.

He's been wrong a number of times, but these retail listings do seem legit. So while things can always change over the course of a year these are very likely happening. Im not posting them cause I trust Rek as a source in fact thats why I waited until now to post them instead of posting them this weekend because I wanted further confirmation before I reported on them.

On 9/27/2022 at 8:58 AM, Hordak Rules said:

Have to do some savings in the bank account by the looks of things. Probably for the best I'm not doing the Haslab.  May also have to look into a new cabinet. 😄

That Avengers wave and the 60th anniversary stuff is high on my list. 

I'm left wondering about the BaFs. Ch'od for the X-Men one considering Corsair is in it?

Not to be the one-up guy, but I actually built an additional shed this year for my collection, and of course it had to have air conditioning so they didn't warp in the summer.

Ch'od would be awesome, especially since there was one in the original Toybiz 5" line, and it was pretty good for it's time. As far as how many X-Men adjacent "Big Guys" they have left to do I'd say there's a fair chance. Also, I wouldn't be opposed to maybe Box from Alpha Flight or B'nee & C'cil from the Shi'ar Imperial Guard (also done in 5" by TB)

Well this announcement is sure to take the bad taste out of the mouths of some, given the complaints and failures up to this point. It'll be a nice change, if done correctly. Quite a few have been on my personal wish list, and I'm surprised Dr. Spectrum is there. Wonder Man....no, I'm just gonna wait and see.

Super Adaptoid- they generally do very very well on larger, BAF types like that so my confidence is high on that one.  I've been beating them up over the Black Widow for some time. Here's their chance to get it right. Fingers crossed!

On 9/27/2022 at 10:04 AM, monron999 said:

Well if these leaks do hold true, hopefully not too many of them will be disappointing 😄

I hope this is true because it gives me some really good cross offs for my must need list. Jim Lee Banshee finishes my Jim Lee X-Men team from the 90s. Astonishing Emma Frost is the version I been wanting for the longest time and will help close out my X-Men collection with me only needing an Excalibur Rachel Summers. My main grabs for next year will only be Banshee and Emma with Monet and Chamber being on my maybe list if I can afford to grab them at those times. 

It looks like 2023 is going to be an expensive year. There's so much on that list that I'd be interested in. The X-Men Comics wave with Monet, Kid Omega and Corsair looks to be the highlight of the year for me personally. I'd buy every single figure in that wave so hopefully it has a great BAF. I'm also very excited for Karnak and the Franklin/Valeria 2-pack! What costumes the kids are wearing might deterine which F4 figures from the last couple of years I keep and which ones I part with.  I also hope they show the fan channel modern Moon Knight that is due out in Q1 either at PulseCon or NYCC before the Disney+ MCU versions ship. I might cancel those if I like this updated comic version. Lots of good stuff! Lots of stuff I'll skip too, but Hasbro will be getting plenty of my money in 2023. The #1 figure that I'm most disappointed wasn't announced is absolutely a comic version of Aunt May. C'mon, that has legitimately been my #1 want for years! As long as it doesn't look like that hideous 8" version that Toy Biz did at one point, of course. Beyond that I'm still hoping for some more X-Men like Rockslide, Pixie, Anole, Armor, Husk, Magma and Cypher.

That's gotta be a new Shuri right? She's the only one we haven't gotten yet aside from M'Baku, I guess it could be him as well. I assume they've been holding her back for spoiler reasons.

But I'm pretty much the complete opposite from everyone else when it comes to next year I think. I have zero interest in pretty much all of the comic stuff outside of the Spider-Man stuff. I sold off my X-Men collection a while ago, otherwise I'd have been all over that new Blob.

I'm somewhat conflicted about the Spider-Man wave, I'll have to see the BAF, but I kind of wish we had gotten Carrion or Overdrive, they need to complete those teams. Also where's our classic Toxin and Chameleon? When will we get characters like Kaine, Vermin, Will O' The Wisp, Prodigy, Mania, Grey Goblin, etc? That being said, I'm very excited to get Tarantula and the Rose, hopefully that Ben Reilly is one of his Scarlet Spider suits and not just the retro figure repacked. 

The MCU stuff is pretty exciting. I wish we had gotten more figures from Quantumania and the Marvels, but 3 each isn't terrible. Plus I figure the BAFs will be MCU, MODOK or Stature for AM and some villain for the Marvels. Also I'm sure we'll get some exclusives for those movies that weren't on that list. The Infinity Saga wave looks interesting, I assume it'll be along the lines of the BP Legacy wave, so I'll be curious to see how much remolding they do. We desperately need a better Civil War/Homecoming Spidey mold. 

The NWH wave and D+ wave 5 are the standouts for me. The NWH wave is everything I wanted it to be, we better get a glider for Norman. I honestly thought they'd do a deluxe for him, so I'm a bit worried about what he'll come with. I assume Lizard will be the BAF and we'll probably get Electro as a Target exclusive or something. No way they'd do everyone but him. Also so glad they're giving us a Matt and a new MJ.

The D+ wave is INSANE. Kingpin, Agatha and Thanos Gamora have been on my wishlist forever. I hope they do Daredevil as the last figure in the wave and Abomination as the BAF but I'm worried those will be more What If figures... Even though DD would be just a repaint of the Netflix version.