Has Hasbro's Marvel Legends Lineup For 2023 Been Revealed?!?

JayC

On 9/27/2022 at 8:30 PM, Kikipage1984 said:

Kinda surprised to see a complete lack of ghost rider figures …..not a wave or any deluxe riders offerings to go along with the haslab they are promoting 

Naturally this isn't all the waves so I would expect to see a Ghost Rider wave next year. 

Also interestingly no Wolverines mentioned so far.

On 9/27/2022 at 8:37 PM, leokearon said:

Naturally this isn't all the waves so I would expect to see a Ghost Rider wave next year. 

Also interestingly no Wolverines mentioned so far.

Fang is guaranteed to come with a Wolverine head and claws. 

As for Ghost rider, it will all depends on whether or not the Haslab succeeds. No point in making a tie-wave when there is nothing to tie in is there. 

On 9/27/2022 at 7:40 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Well if these leaks do hold true, hopefully not too many of them will be disappointing 😄

See....that's what depresses me about these. I have a clear picture in my head of what they should look like, given the actual looks of the characters, and the current/past molds and paints available to them. So many are no-brainers. But what they deliver, is a whole 'nother ball game.

Will they put Dr. Spectrum on that pizza Spidey buck, or Storm on that absurd Kate Bishop buck? Will Wonder Man have torso movement in his safari/field jacket (odd that they're calling it a trench coat) ? Will Banshee actually have a screaming head? Will Commander Rogers be the exact figure they used for the Terrax BAF (in other words, nothing updated) ?  That kind of thing. 

These are not unfounded fears.

So, while I certainly welcome this news, hasblo has taught me not to get my hopes up. Fingers crossed though!

Man that's a ton to leak, while I'm sure most of these will come true, it seems unlikely it all will, Hasbro team will shuffle things around, also no Iron Man Retro carded wave? no Ghost Rider Retro carded wave? , most certainly out of all these "leaks' looks like some possible amazing stuff coming for 2023, the comic offerings sound really promising, some of it seems to good to be true, but lets see, seemed as though someone from the Marvel Legends team did remark recently about this leak and made it seem like this was largely accurate information.

On 9/27/2022 at 8:45 PM, tarot said:

As for Ghost rider, it will all depends on whether or not the Haslab succeeds. No point in making a tie-wave when there is nothing to tie in is there. 

Yeah I would be surprised if Fang didn't come with Logan parts. 

I'm still thinking we will see a Ghost Rider wave regardless of the HasLab

On 9/28/2022 at 6:09 AM, leokearon said:

Yeah I would be surprised if Fang didn't come with Logan parts. 

I'm still thinking we will see a Ghost Rider wave regardless of the HasLab

On 9/28/2022 at 5:45 AM, tarot said:

Probably it's a chance for hasbro to reuse the Puma body, see photo of my kit bash of Wolverine in Fang costume (puma body)

IMG_20220131_221937_950.jpg

Well, just, wow! This was like Christmas, my birthday, the 4th of July and some chocolate Easter eggs thrown in for good measure! I certainly hope Rek's list is right, because some of these figures I have had on my list for 20 years. Molecule Man, Dr. Spectrum, Random, the Super Adaptoid, Corsair, Sersi, the Orb, Chamber, and Franklin and Valeria?! I mean even the ones that have been done before are ones I really want - the Blob, Baron Von Strucker and the Destroyer. This is the kind of info I have been trolling the internet looking for, for 2023! I just love finding out what we can look forward to next year, good 'ol Rek! And a special shout out to JayC for breaking down and giving this to us before Pulsecon - I'm sure nowhere near this many figs were going to be announced later this week. It seems the days of the couple of spring/summer fairs/cons being where they showcase many waves all at once are gone. Hasbro seems like they are transitioning into monthly announcements and not giving away half a year's worth of new releases all at once. I guess we can thank the pandemic for that one. Well, I couldn't be happier... Ghost Rider Hell Charger?! Who cares?!

Reading over these leaks it really checks a lot of boxes off my list, specifically the Avengers stuff. 

But....this really seems to good to be true. Like ridiculously specific to my wants. For every Quasar and Classic Hercules  ( right costume, new tooling) there is a US Agent ( wrong  shield colors) and Classic Dr Strange  ( poor paint job on chest Demon) that takes a step backwards and instead of giving us the definitive figure we instead get a place holder that is “ good enough for now”. It happens way to often, and I fear which of my long time wants are perfect and which will be a place holder until the definitive one gets released. 

Like say, will Trenchcoat (trenchcoat?!?) Wonder Man not include his trademark red shades? Seems like a no brainer but Hasbro omitting the shades take it from definitive to meh. Like how the perception of Siryn went from “awesome” to “WTF?” when it was revealed to not get a screaming head.

The Black Knight / Sersi 2 pack has me intrigued. These two together has to mean we’re getting team jackets versions right?!? Or at least they come with extra arms like Moira MacTaggert’s figure so we can choose to go full on 90’s or a more classic look. 

Another concern is the Spider-Man NWH wave. So we’re getting all 3 Spideys as singles when the 3 pack isn’t even released yet? Kinda crappy if true, just like the Mojo deal... but watch, the singles will have actor licenses thereby making the 3 pack even more pointless. 

So much Avengers stuff, I’m actually excited and hoping it’s true, but dang, lots of 2 packs which means $$$$. Then the cherry picking like Kid Omega ( wasnt he in the latest West Coast Avengers team?), the Richards kids ( ugh, will these be basically statues like Spider a Ham?)

2023 could be expensive  

Re-reading the list, here are my hopes for the figures I want:

Ulitmate a Cap: vol1 version

Extremis IM: please be in scale this time

Molecule Man: Secret Wars suit

Wonder Man: extra head WITH sunglasses

Kid Omega: WCA suit

BK / Sersi: 90s team jacket suits 

Hawkeye: either long sleeved version or lighter classic comic colors

Hulk / Banner: This Hulk HAS to have the purple Speedo’s 

Captain Marvel / Doom: Monica Rambeau 

Thor / Destroyer: Armored, bearded Thor

Hyperion / Dr Spectrum: updated Red Suit & Complete mask for Soectrum

the Spideys: just give us the actors likenesses. We now know that MAFEX has the rights..

the rest are wait and see. I’m sure I’ll get all the Avengers related stuff but my pinks above gives us something better than repaints

Merry Christmas to me! I'm so excited by this list I can hardly wait! Only four items missing: OUTBACK PSYLOCKE, GSXM BANSHEE, AVALANCHE & DESTINY. 

It appears some new teams are being built for the X-universe including the MLF,Marauders and Imperial  Guard as well as the Starjammers. I bet Warstar or Chod is the BAF!

I'm very excited by this leak

On 9/28/2022 at 1:55 AM, McHogan said:

Re-reading the list, here are my hopes for the figures I want:

Ulitmate a Cap: vol1 version

Extremis IM: please be in scale this time

Molecule Man: Secret Wars suit

Wonder Man: extra head WITH sunglasses

Kid Omega: WCA suit

BK / Sersi: 90s team jacket suits 

Hawkeye: either long sleeved version or lighter classic comic colors

Hulk / Banner: This Hulk HAS to have the purple Speedo’s 

Captain Marvel / Doom: Monica Rambeau 

Thor / Destroyer: Armored, bearded Thor

Hyperion / Dr Spectrum: updated Red Suit & Complete mask for Soectrum

the Spideys: just give us the actors likenesses. We now know that MAFEX has the rights..

the rest are wait and see. I’m sure I’ll get all the Avengers related stuff but my pinks above gives us something better than repaints

Nice Idea Let me do it as well.

Avengers Comic Wave
-Ultimate Captain America - since we only just got the WWII version in the riders line im hoping for an updated version of the Toybiz one
-Extremsis Iron man - Same Idea- in scale
-Molecule Man - Secret War. I mean when you think of this character your think of that suit
-Yelana Belova Black Widow - I kind of want her resurrected look with the tri-googles
-Red Trenchcoat Wonder man - No need for multiple head, just the glass
-Baron Von Strucker - Use the Red Skull body with his classic Hydra look and satan claw
-The Orb - This one is easy
- BAF If I had to pick a baf I'd go with Puff Adder

Spider-Man Comic Wave
-Ben Reilly Spider-Man - the new Beyond look. Yes yes I know people don't like the story but I like the look
-Spider-woman - I'm hoping for Mattie Franklin. Lets try and complete that group
-Elektra Daredevil - Obvious
-The Rose - New suited mold. NOT the Chameleon and definitely not the Happy suit
-Miles Morales New Suit - obvious
-Tarantula - This I think would work with the 2099 mold or the Vulcan
-Chasm - Easy, just use the same mold as the above spidey
- BAF - Spider-Slayer

X-Men Comic Wave
-Astonishing Cyclops - obvious
-Astonishing Emma Frost - obvious
-Corsair - classic
-Kid Omega - I want his more student look
-Monet - I'm think Magneto's X-force team
-Chamber - Gen X? 
-Fang - Obvious and has to come with Wolverine parts
- BAF Cho'rd

X-Men 60th Anniversary
- Deluxe Blob - Obvious
- 5 Pack (Stryfe, Vertigo, Pretty Boy, Random, Zero) - Obvious
- 3 Pack (Forge, Jubilee, Storm All Of Which Will Be In Yellow Suits) - Obvious
- 3 Pack (Banshee, Gambit Psylocke All Of Which Will Be In Yellow Suits) - Obvious

Avengers 60th Anniversary
-Black Knight and Sersi - I want the jacketed Black Knight and either her green suit or the matching look with black knight
-Target Exclusive Black Widow - classic
-Walmart Exclusive Bucky Cap - obvious
-Hawkeye and Sky Cycle - I'm going with the WCA look, two armored arms
-Hulk and Bruce Banner - obvious
-Iron Man MK I (first Appearance) - Obvious
-Captain Marvel and Dr. Doom - Monica and Secret Wars doom
-Skrull Queen (Veranke?) and Super-Skrull - Either Classic Spider-woman with a skrull head or just Veranke on her own. As for Super-Skrull, maybe his Annihilation look but I'm going to assume this is a different Super-skrull from secret invasion
-Super-Adaptoid 12″ - Classic all the way
-Thor and the Destroyer - Beard Thor

Fan Channel Exclusives
-Fantastic Four 2-pack Valeria and Franklin - Their suit should match the Super-Skrull wave F4. Also this is where that Moloid head will likely go
-Avengers 2-Pack Hyperion and Dr. Spectrum - wouldn't mind them doing the new version for Hyperion or the Avengers member. As for Spectrum, classic but no extra head. He has been soon many characters I want to use it as such
-Modern Moon Knight - Mister Knight?
-Gamerverse Spider-man 2 Peter Parker - Obvious
-X-Men Outback Rogue -obvious

Have no interest in the NWH wave.

Hyperion in his Avengers suit. Good call. 

Another curiosity for me is Hawkeye’s sky cycle. Do I need two? Or more? I guess Hawkeye is best known for riding it. I think my (maybe) need for multiple sky cycles stems from the old Captain America and the Avengers video game. Whenever a non flyer needed to fly they threw them on sky cycles.  

Cant wait for official reveals

For that possible Marvels line-up, its odd that they would go with current Ms. Marvel (Khan) instead of classic Ms. Marvel (Danvers), especially since they've already done her in both comic and MCU version. When that Rogue/Pyro two pack came out two years or so ago, I was so sure the classic original Ms. Marvel was on the way.

For Captain Marvel, I wonder if they're going to put out the one they did for the All Father wave, this time with the eyes fixed  lol.

Nothing said about a BAF for that wave, but who knows, maybe .....Deathbird?!

On 9/28/2022 at 3:12 AM, Atlantis said:

For that possible Marvels line-up, its odd that they would go with current Ms. Marvel (Khan) instead of classic Ms. Marvel (Danvers), especially since they've already done her in both comic and MCU version. When that Rogue/Pyro two pack came out two years or so ago, I was so sure the classic original Ms. Marvel was on the way.

For Captain Marvel, I wonder if they're going to put out the one they did for the All Father wave, this time with the eyes fixed  lol.

Nothing said about a BAF for that wave, but who knows, maybe .....Deathbird?!

If your talking about the marvels wave, All three marvels are getting redesigns for the movie.

On 9/27/2022 at 10:48 PM, Bluecomet said:

Probably it's a chance for hasbro to reuse the Puma body, see photo of my kit bash of Wolverine in Fang costume (puma body)

IMG_20220131_221937_950.jpg

Fang was only an inch taller than Logan, so they could just use the Logan mold, which would make more sense if they are giving us the Logan parts

On 9/28/2022 at 4:49 AM, MeGrimlock78 said:

Chamber?!?  YESSSSS!!!  Another half-started custom I can stop working on...

Hasbro always gives us something that's not comics accurate. I won't be surprised if Chamber figure comes out with not blast effects but flaming ones. If you are doing something based on certain comics look, maybe you can even use some parts of the official figure to make a better one.

Some must be the same as old ones including heads, like Stryfe, Moon Knight, and Black Knight.  Some upgraded figs on Vulcan or Shriek body like Cyclops and Bucky Cap. As for Banshee, it's his first ML appearance I'm sure he and Gambit all will be the Morph mold. But Some in the BAF waves or multipacks maybe like Forge, Zero and Fang, are unfortunately on those old Bishop, Pizza, Sunfire, Bucky body to balance the mold cost. Besides the super posable Black Widow, Other female figs like Vertigo and Monet can use Shriek body or Bishop. After Viper and Mystique, who knows what will happen?

Then left some figs needed their own new molds. But if Hasbro have some budget problems, they don't need to make those figs comics accurate, just to have a similar looking is enough for Hasbro. And all it needs is Dwight looking at the whole ML shelf like he said, trying to find something to reuse.

380425594__20220928173823.thumb.jpg.f2255a8396cf2a45871c913197a0a5b8.jpg1439905832__20220928173812.thumb.jpg.f89fa43bfd32b2c6ae5d0d54c5c376ab.jpg271562255__20220928173807.thumb.jpg.3b6a611c447dd1d1f91a6628b5302509.jpg