Has Hasbro's Marvel Legends Lineup For 2023 Been Revealed?!?

JayC

My thoughts on possible BAFs-

Avengers Wave

• Ultimate Iron Man - We have Ultimate Cap and it would be a large Figure
  • Ultimate Hulk - Again, they might be trying to do the Ultimates

Spider-man Wave

• Grizzly - They have the parts just need a new head
  • Black Tarantula - Rival Crime Boss of the ROse from the 90's
  • Digger - Gamma based enforcer - First appeared in JMS's run but has recently returned as an enforcer for the Rose 

X-Men Wave

• Astonishing Beast - The first one was two small and seems like they want to do the Astonishing Team
  • Glob Herman - They have KId Omega, so why not one of his few "friends"
  • Chod - Another Starjammer - could lead to a new Abomination
  • WarStar- Another Imperial Guard member.

On 9/28/2022 at 2:55 AM, McHogan said:

Re-reading the list, here are my hopes for the figures I want:

Ulitmate a Cap: vol1 version

Extremis IM: please be in scale this time

Molecule Man: Secret Wars suit

Wonder Man: extra head WITH sunglasses

Kid Omega: WCA suit

BK / Sersi: 90s team jacket suits 

Hawkeye: either long sleeved version or lighter classic comic colors

Hulk / Banner: This Hulk HAS to have the purple Speedo’s 

Captain Marvel / Doom: Monica Rambeau 

Thor / Destroyer: Armored, bearded Thor

Hyperion / Dr Spectrum: updated Red Suit & Complete mask for Soectrum

the Spideys: just give us the actors likenesses. We now know that MAFEX has the rights..

the rest are wait and see. I’m sure I’ll get all the Avengers related stuff but my pinks above gives us something better than repaints

What do You mean by “ We now know that MAFEX has the rights..” ? 

For anyone who cares, I can say with 100% certainty this Ft Knox listing that has shown up on Amazon for a Wakanda Forever Deluxe ML figure is not the Ironheart figure. It is a currently unknown new figure that likely contains spoilers that wont be revealed until we get the next trailer which looks like will be early Nov or very late Oct. Also Ironheart will be a general release, its not a Target exclusive. This Ft Knox figure is also a general release and not an Amazon exclusive.

Fdqk8MjX0AAZvH5.jpg

For the X-Men wave, there are a few different ways they could go with the BAF that would tie in to other figures in the wave. Ch'od or Warstar definitely makes sense, to go with Corsair and Fang, but Armor would also go really nicely with Astonishing Cyclops and Emma, and Mondo would be a good fit with the Gen X crew, especially if M shows up in her original red Gen X costume. I half think we might see a more modern white, black, and red take on Monet, though, ideally with alternate Penance parts.

Chamber has me nervous. He's the only figure leaked that appears on my top 5, but he also seems sooo difficult to get right. I really hope it's his all-black original Generation X look, and that they knock it out of the park. Other than Chamber, I'm really excited for the Astonishing duo, the Outback Rogue, and the five-pack of villains. Zero is such a weird choice (except from the perspective of easy repaint), but I'm pretty thrilled to get him (it?), and Vertigo, Random, and Prettyboy are all equally welcome. With Prettyboy, the original primary Reavers are complete, from before Cole, Macon, Reese, and Lady Deathstrike joined them. And Deathstrike's goons are pretty easy customs with the head that came with Skullbuster and some Gung Ho bodies. It would be nice to see Cylla and Pierce some time too, but the Reavers are definitely coming together.

The training uniform box sets are also exciting, but kind of silly, considering Storm never actually wore that training uniform in the comics, just on the cover of one. She wore her Outback uniform, but with short hair inside the actual issues. It's an iconic cover, though, so I get it. And it makes sense to leave Wolverine for a future wave, since they insist on including him with every wave. I do hope we get Xavier at some point too, though, in his big stupid 90s Shi'ar costume.

Hasbro today at NYCC during a Marvel live-stream revealed a new Marvel Legends Wakanda Forever Shuri Black Panther figure.

It's unknown if this is the Wakanda Forever deluxe figure that we saw a listing pop up on Amazon the other week for using the codename Ft. Knox. If so that is a general release that should go up for pre-order at the first of next month, assuming it doesn't start showing up at physical stores first.

Black-Panther-Shuri.jpg

If this is that deluxe that's coming, I'm curious what else it would come with. Even Iron Spider, while debatably not being worth $33, did come with those waldoes that might have been worth the extra $8. Ironheart was a chunky figure with tons of accessories and attachments. Maybe a big vibranium blast effect or something for Shuri like we've seen T'Challa do a couple times?

Yeah I bet Shuri will be an exclusive to some store. the figure looks okay, I mean can't really see much from the tiny blurry image or when Dwight was holding it, but sure looks like what it is MCU Lady BP. I would have to see it in person and likely at a cheaper discount to buy it, it doesn't grab me, but I do generally have a desire for all things Female Marvel characters for my ladies of Marvel shelf.

I don't think the Shuri is the Deluxe figure with the code name Ft Knox and I believe Shuri will be going up for pre-order on Tuesday. Or let me clarify some ML is going up for pre-order on Tuesday and right now by best guess is it will be Shuri which isn't a store exclusive.

On 10/9/2022 at 3:49 PM, JayC said:

I don't think the Shuri is the Deluxe figure with the code name Ft Knox and I believe Shuri will be going up for pre-order on Tuesday. Or let me clarify some ML is going up for pre-order on Tuesday and right now by best guess is it will be Shuri which isn't a store exclusive.

Some. As in more then one? I'm going to assume one of them is the general release of mojo?

On 10/9/2022 at 1:55 PM, tarot said:

Yeah but not to most stores, at least over here. They are getting it but at the moment it look like pulse UK is the only one that has it up for preorder so far.

Yeah IDK but here in the US hes up everywhere that is gonna carry it and he is def not the one I am talking about going up for pre-order on Tues.

On 9/28/2022 at 9:16 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

I also hope Psylocke comes with a new head sculpt.

She has to. Betsy is a popular character and they can't just reuse a head (a lacklustre one at that) for a 3rd time (but I'm sure someone on here will come up with a character they have done this for) especially when it's only her 3rd (modern) ML release.

On 10/10/2022 at 11:57 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

She has to. Betsy is a popular character and they can't just reuse a head (a lacklustre one at that) for a 3rd time (but I'm sure someone on here will come up with a character they have done this for) especially when it's only her 3rd (modern) ML release.

that plus she has a ponytail in this look so she needs at least a new hair sculpt.

• 2 weeks later...

Was looking forward to getting Banshee but didn't realize it was in a 3- pack. Have to reconsider it now. 

The unknown BaF I'll wondering if they'd do Mondo given there's a few Generation X chatacters in there. I suppose he's not super big but then that's never stopped Hasbro before.

On 10/24/2022 at 7:17 AM, Hordak Rules said:

Was looking forward to getting Banshee but didn't realize it was in a 3- pack. Have to reconsider it now. 

The unknown BaF I'll wondering if they'd do Mondo given there's a few Generation X chatacters in there. I suppose he's not super big but then that's never stopped Hasbro before.

Yeah I'm not too keen on Banshee in that 3 pack either. I still say they blew it, not putting him in a 2 pack with Siryn.

While I usually don't care about BAFs, I wouldn't mind seeing the Brood show up.

Then again, maybe they shouldn't be a BAF and instead come in a nice 3 pack ( for troop building )...but did hasbro stop that?