Has Hasbro's Marvel Legends Lineup For 2023 Been Revealed?!?

JayC

As one of the only non-X Men legends collectors out there it seems, I've been really disappointed with the last several reveal sessions. That's both good and bad as it means I'm also not spending much money, though the onslaught of recent preorder releases has more than made up for that. I'm really hoping we see some stuff I'm interested in soon though, even if they can't show off Quantumania or Marvels stuff yet, there's plenty of stuff on that list that I want that doesn't have any movie dates to abide by, the Infinity Saga wave, the No Way Home wave, the comic Spidey wave. I just want to see something I'm interested in. 

On 11/30/2022 at 1:45 PM, JayC said:

Hasbro's Dan Yun today on Twitter made indications they are going to start revealing new Marvel Legends soon.

As for when? It should be by if not before next Thursday (12/8).

Of course when the reveals happen we will be sure to update you here.

Since he didn't specify X-Men or any other "standard" line, I'm hoping we'll finally get the likes of the Warriors Three and Beta Ray Bill, and maybe close out some of these superteams that are missing one or two members. Classic Valkyrie is way overdue, and its about time they got some more use out of that She-Hulk buck. But if they do lean towards our merry mutants again, could they be so daring as to do the classic Banshee, so soon after this training team suit version? Or, might we at long last see the Angel in his Neal Adams dark blue/white outfit?  Hmmmm....

Rektangular's leaks for 2023 have been spot on so far, so I don't expect to see anything that wasn't on that list, at least during the first half of the year. He was right about the Moon Knight re-issue, the Avengers comic wave , the Stryfe 5-pack, Blob deluxe and the X-Men 3-packs all before they were announced. He hasn't had any misses yet. If that holds true then the things expected to be released during the first half of 2023 that we've haven't seen any indication of yet are the GOTG movie wave + Groot/Rocket deluxe, Into the Spiderverse movie wave + Cyborg Spider-Woman deluxe, gamerverse Spider-Man (Parker) fan channel figure, Outback Rogue fan channel figure, Franklin/Valeria 2-pack and the comic X-Men wave featuring Astonishing Cyclops and Emma (and Corsair, Kid Omega, Monet Chamber and Fang!), Ant-Man movie wave, Marvels movie wave and the next Disney+ wave with Kingpin, Agatha etc.  Now it's always possible that Hasbro tries to sneak something else in there that wasn't already leaked, but I'd expect it likely have to be during the second half of the year. The leaked Spider-Man comic wave, Hyperion/DrSpectrum 2pack or the X-Men '97 wave all could possibly hit earlier than the August/September projected dates too I guess. Regardless it's going to be an expensive year for me! 

Though I know it is highly unlikely, I am going to hold out hope for a boxed set of Classic X-Men until it is ruled out for certain! Outside of the Classic X-Men though, it would be great to see Wolfsbane (and any of The New Mutants in classic costumes), Deathbird, Angel (in any incarnation if not in a set), Bishop in his Last X-Man duds, and Cable (so many great costumes we haven't seen yet).

On 11/30/2022 at 8:47 PM, Reno said:

Rektangular's leaks for 2023 have been spot on so far, so I don't expect to see anything that wasn't on that list, at least during the first half of the year. He was right about the Moon Knight re-issue, the Avengers comic wave , the Stryfe 5-pack, Blob deluxe and the X-Men 3-packs all before they were announced. He hasn't had any misses yet. If that holds true then the things expected to be released during the first half of 2023 that we've haven't seen any indication of yet are the GOTG movie wave + Groot/Rocket deluxe, Into the Spiderverse movie wave + Cyborg Spider-Woman deluxe, gamerverse Spider-Man (Parker) fan channel figure, Outback Rogue fan channel figure, Franklin/Valeria 2-pack and the comic X-Men wave featuring Astonishing Cyclops and Emma (and Corsair, Kid Omega, Monet Chamber and Fang!), Ant-Man movie wave, Marvels movie wave and the next Disney+ wave with Kingpin, Agatha etc.  Now it's always possible that Hasbro tries to sneak something else in there that wasn't already leaked, but I'd expect it likely have to be during the second half of the year. The leaked Spider-Man comic wave, Hyperion/DrSpectrum 2pack or the X-Men '97 wave all could possibly hit earlier than the August/September projected dates too I guess. Regardless it's going to be an expensive year for me! 

Yes Rektangular's info comes from retailer distributor lists so while things can change the info is going to be fairly accurate.

On 12/1/2022 at 6:37 AM, leokearon said:

Hopefully the next reveals will be the missing Training suit figures and maybe a look at some of the Avengers Anniversary line

The next reveals are gonna be the 2 X-Men 3pks, Blob and likely two other Fan Channel exclusives. If Hasbro decided to do a live-stream sometime early next week then we might see some more stuff revealed but that this is the crux of it.

On 12/1/2022 at 6:06 AM, JayC said:

The next reveals are gonna be the 2 X-Men 3pks, Blob and likely two other Fan Channel exclusives. If Hasbro decided to do a live-stream sometime early next week then we might see some more stuff revealed but that this is the crux of it.

Hopefully one of those fan channel figures is the rumored Gamerverse Spider-Man. Regardless, I'll probably be saving a lot of money again next week.

Cool, cool. I can’t say I’m sold on the training suit 3packs but looking forward to seeing how the rest of them turn out. And official Blob info would be groovy.

Excited to see more of the comic based leaks (especially Avengers stuff) but I am stoked for outback Rogue. Hope she looks great.

On 12/1/2022 at 4:52 PM, RoMe00150 said:

Have they mentioned the Haslab not reaching its goal anywhere yet? I'm curious if it will come up. The thread on here got locked and I've not seen any statements. Usually they make some PR statement

Not much to say, I suppose. Not everything is going to work with these projects.  They probably want to steer away from that embarrassment as much as possible, given all the controversy around it. 

I would hope they learned something from it. Now, though, they're pumping out more comic-based figures (most of which look pretty good), which will likely wash the bad taste out.

On 11/30/2022 at 8:47 PM, Reno said:

It’s likely that the list is missing retailer exclusives. For instance (and I may be misremembering), I don’t think Ronan was on the list. The list was more-or-less directly pulled from Hasbro’s preorder solicitations for wholesale distributors, so it wouldn’t have Walmart/Target/Amazon/Walgreens/GameStop exclusives, since those products aren’t offered to distributors.

On 12/2/2022 at 10:28 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

@Benn
But the list includes a Target exclusive Black Widow and a Walmart exclusive Bucky Cap.

You don’t believe that Target and Walmart are only getting one exclusive each next year, though, right? Or that Walgreens and Amazon will get none? There are a lot of possibilities here. Among them, Rektangular added some speculation to the list, he consolidated info from a second source, he got some information wrong, etc. It’s true that the annual anniversary line seems always to feature exactly ten offerings, and two to three of them are usually exclusives, so it’s possible his list had eight, but then he got info about the two exclusives separately, or that he combined the eight-figure list with another rumour he had heard to make some educated guesses.

His track record over the last few years is sloppy as hell. He got lucky this year and got the annual distributor preorder dump before anyone else, but his record shows that he will discuss unvetted rumours just as readily as more reliable ones. The list is clearly based on good info, and I expect most (if not all) of it to be true, but that doesn’t mean it’s 100% based on that info, and it certainly doesn’t mean it’s 100% comprehensive. In years past, there have even been entire waves that didn’t appear on the distributor preorder list (like the Thor BAF wave), that ended up just popping up out of nowhere. His list already didn’t account for Ronan or the X-Men retro wave (the latter of which appeared on the previous year’s list, which would explain his not having it).

On 12/2/2022 at 9:59 PM, Benn said:

You don’t believe that Target and Walmart are only getting one exclusive each next year, though, right? Or that Walgreens and Amazon will get none? There are a lot of possibilities here. Among them, Rektangular added some speculation to the list, he consolidated info from a second source, he got some information wrong, etc. It’s true that the annual anniversary line seems always to feature exactly ten offerings, and two to three of them are usually exclusives, so it’s possible his list had eight, but then he got info about the two exclusives separately, or that he combined the eight-figure list with another rumour he had heard to make some educated guesses.

His track record over the last few years is sloppy as hell. He got lucky this year and got the annual distributor preorder dump before anyone else, but his record shows that he will discuss unvetted rumours just as readily as more reliable ones. The list is clearly based on good info, and I expect most (if not all) of it to be true, but that doesn’t mean it’s 100% based on that info, and it certainly doesn’t mean it’s 100% comprehensive. In years past, there have even been entire waves that didn’t appear on the distributor preorder list (like the Thor BAF wave), that ended up just popping up out of nowhere. His list already didn’t account for Ronan or the X-Men retro wave (the latter of which appeared on the previous year’s list, which would explain his not having it).

Ah I see what you’re saying now. I don’t believe the list contains all of what’s in store for 2023, nor do I think those 2 are the only exclusives. I just thought you were saying that the leaked list didn’t have any exclusives on it, that’s all. I don’t follow or know anything about rektangular other than what gets shared here at marvelous so I appreciate the insight.