Has Hasbro's Marvel Legends Lineup For 2023 Been Revealed?!?

JayC

I for one can't wait to see what's revealed officially.  Some may feel Rektangular is a spoiler, but I was overjoyed to see his leak the other month. Personally, I was beginning to feel despondent. After collecting all these years, and not getting soooo many character figures that never got made, I was contemplating (just a little mind you) giving up the line. What really got me exciting was deep characters, particularly Avengers related, that appear to be on our way. Everything so far officially revealed from his list is heading to market. So if I am going to get a Jack Kirby Ronan, The Destroyer (with a new Thor hopefully - Simonson Battle Armor, or current costume please), a 12" Super Freakin' Adaptoid, Avengers era Sersi, Dr. Spectrum and (new buck?) Hyperion, Egghead, Crossfire, Franklin and Valeria, Bruce Banner, Sky Cycle Hawkeye, Norr-Var, more Serpent Society figs, etc. Then I am definitely staying in the game, and will continue to, as long as they keep giving us these new characters we have been asking for, for years! There is so much territory to mine. Sure, we will still get more Wolverine, Spider-man, Iron Man armors and such because those always sell. But the chance to keep building out our Avengers related and X-men related collection of characters is looking very hopeful right now. Even the recent Spider-man 5 pack release is full of surprises - The Fly? Molten Man! Razorback?! These give me hope for many other C-list SM villains being made in the coming years. 

I am hoping Dwight is cooking up a lot more surprises for us before he retires - can a yellow and green Banshee be far off? Let's get back to C-list Avengers, 'any' Avengers villains, Thor villains and cast, Iron Man classic villains, finally some new Daredevil villains (don't need any more Bullseyes or Electras), finish off the Serpent Society, the Inhumans Royale Family, squeeze out those last few classic Defenders, cap off the New Warriors, continue the Squadron Supreme/Sinister, give us more Thunderbolts, sell us all the classic New Mutants in their original matching costumes, start delving more into those Fantastic Four villains, round out the rest of the Heralds of Galactus, 'finally' get back to making the original Guardians of the Galaxy (we only got Vance Astrovik years ago - what was up with that?), and now that they have given us a token Imperial Guard member in the form of Fang, start the long road to more of that cool and visually striking inter-planetary team.