MCU Reality Stone Aether Container Light-Up Replica

JayC

Now you can take possession of the precious Reality Stone, one of the six Infinity Stones, which comes in its special Aether container. This highly detailed replica of the powerful relic from the Marvel Universe includes carry handles and opens up to reveal the red Reality Stone which lights up. You can purchase this at ShopDisney.

Aether-Container-01.jpg

Aether-Container-02.jpg

Aether-Container-03.jpg

Aether-Container-04.jpg

Aether-Container-05.jpg

Aether-Container-06.jpg

Aether-Container-07.jpg

Even the packaging looks cool. I really want to get this and the scepter... I'm planning on building an Infinity Stone wall decor... I have 3 stones already and the gauntlet... so... this would cover the other 2 with only the soul stone missing... but that never had a carrying case

Ok reminder time:

Aether = reality stone

tessaract = space stone

Loki’s staff: mind stone

eye of agamotto: time stone

orb from GOTG : power stone

vision : soul stone? Or was he the mind stone?!?

Dang I was done with the movie props after the Eye but I’ve already go two plus the  Gauntlet.. makes me think I should be getting these too... damn you Hasbro

these look nice, and I’m a sucker so: THESE WILL BE MINE

On 9/29/2022 at 11:39 PM, McHogan said:

Ok reminder time:

Aether = reality stone

tessaract = space stone

Loki’s staff: mind stone

eye of agamotto: time stone

orb from GOTG : power stone

vision : soul stone? Or was he the mind stone?!?

Dang I was done with the movie props after the Eye but I’ve already go two plus the  Gauntlet.. makes me think I should be getting these too... damn you Hasbro

these look nice, and I’m a sucker so: THESE WILL BE MINE

Vision had the mind stone. The soul stone was the one that was guarded by Red Skull on Voromir and  could only be obtained through sacrifice.

On 9/30/2022 at 12:03 AM, Satam said:

Vision had the mind stone. The soul stone was the one that was guarded by Red Skull on Voromir and  could only be obtained through sacrifice.

That’s right, good memory. Or google skills.

i kinda like that Hasbro is thinking outside the box here with these stones collectibles. Tho seems the soul stone will take some creativity