2022 Hasbro Pulse-Con Day 1 - Transformers, Power Rangers, Starting Lineup, Fortnite, Marvel Legends

JayC

The newly announced Marvel Legends X-Men Retro Cardback wave which includes figures of Longshot, Classic Multiple Man, Wolverine In Yellow And Blue X-Men Uniform, Avalanche, Dark Phoenix and Spiral are available for pre-order now at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

On 9/30/2022 at 6:02 PM, JayC said:

The newly announced Marvel Legends X-Men Retro Cardback wave which includes figures of Longshot, Classic Multiple Man, Wolverine In Yellow And Blue X-Men Uniform, Avalanche, Dark Phoenix and Spiral are available for pre-order now at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

Just ordered Phoenix and Spiral.

I pre-ordered the Daredevil 3-pack and the X-Men retro wave on Pulse, but Dark Phoenix was already sold out - so I placed an order for her on BBTS instead.

Also dealing with Target sending me 2 Iron Spiders today, one of which was supposed to be the Ned/Peter 2-pack. Annoying. This was part of their sale so Ned/Peter were supposed to be a little less than $40...I bet I never end up seeing them now. Working through their return process, but I don't think they're going to understand that I'm returning one of the Iron Spiders to get the 2-pack.        Edit: Predictably after I packaged one of the Iron Spideys to ship off I opened the other one and it's forearm is loose and won't stay in (not the elbow or wrist, but the forearm), should be easy enough to fix with a little model glue, but just added another level of annoyance to this whole shipment issue.

On 9/30/2022 at 6:09 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

I LOVE the Frank Miller inspired designs on DD and Elektra, shame Bullseye looks pretty phoned in, same figure with a different colored torso...

Yeah, why did they color his torso blue? Tell me that’s not another poor cell shading attempt?

That Orb figure is just as awful as I feared. Can think of so many more appropriate figures to be in an Avengers wave than this turkey. 

X fans: is there an equivalent to Orb in recent XMen waves that has no business being in a X wave? 

So Goblin Queen is the next tier fo4 the GR Haslab? I’m not sure the ticker has risen in days.. prob kiss both her and Mephisto good bye.

lots of great X stuff, can’t wait to see the Avengers figures that were rumored. Are they being shown tomorrow or are today’s reveals all we are seeing? 

Damn! Amazing reveals all around! Glad to see Moonstone back and her base body being updated with double-jointed elbows, Spiral is truly amazing! They outdid themselves for sure this gives me hope that maybe 6-arm Spidey can be properly redone.   As for Goblin Queen I feel both happy because we getting her but sad since it's the worst way to get her. I really hope we get her as an individual release because I really cannot afford 350 for the set I really don't care. In the worst case scenario I'm sure she will end up on ebay at around 80-100 that is more doable for me. 

I called that Iron Man Modular Armor repaint all the way back when he was first released with those slightly off colors. I’m still betting h g to a more common release in the comic/ cartoon colors so I’m not sweating that giant cannon..

also canceled the Mojoverse box set and will grab the individual releases. 

Freed funds up for the DD set

my run through

• Retro Iron Man - great looking figure and I love that they give you the option of Comic, Animated and MVC ....................but for 70 over here in Ireland they keep it.
  • Orb - Absolutely brilliant. They made him look so good. Not my favourite from the stream but a close fourthMolecule Man - Nice look figure. they head looks weird in the promo.
  • Moonstone - Have the SDCC one but will get this for an upgrade though not needed.
  • What If...? Gamora - Meh. Good looking figure but will wait to see what the rest of the wave looks like. 
  • Wolverine - saw this coming with the rumors
  • Longshot - just cancelled my PO for the box set. This was the main reason for that set. I have Dazzler and will get the Deluxe mojo instead.
  • Multiple Man - nice but not essential to me. I like the X-factor look more.
  • Avalanche - this is essential to me. I have the old TB version and always wanted a proper one. Now onto Destiny. Give Mystique for lover.
  • Spiral - Best of the Stream. Full. Stop. I even have the old one but this trumps that by a mile.
  • Dark Phoenix- Meh. Have the 2-pack. May use it on my villains shelf.
  • Banshee - Well you guys know I'm irish so guess what. I don't care he is not in his classic look. This is my Banshee. 
  • Storm - looks okay. Will get to complete the team
  • Stryfe - Have the old one. I probably need to see the rest of that box set before I decide
  • Cyclops - Meh. No interest. Will wait for the eventual non-cell shading release.
  • Don't care about the Spidey animated stuff.
  • Star-Lord - there starting the GOTG tie in stuff. This looks great. Yes, he is not 616 Starlord (though he did wear a version of it for a while) but he will be on my shelf. I'm tired of looking at that old one anyway.