Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Marvel Legends Ironheart Deluxe Figure Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Shartimus Prime takes a look at the new Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Marvel Legends Ironheart Deluxe Figure from Hasbro.  This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_08.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_09.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_10.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_11.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_12.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_13.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_14.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_15.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_16.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_17.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_18.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_19.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_20.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_21.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_22.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_23.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_24.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_25.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_26.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_27.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_28.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_29.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_30.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_31.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_32.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_33.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_34.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_35.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_36.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_37.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_38.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_39.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_40.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_41.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_42.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_43.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_44.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_45.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_46.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_47.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_48.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_49.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_50.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_51.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_52.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_53.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_54.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_55.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_56.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Ironheart_Deluze_BPWF_By_Shartimus_Prime_57.jpg

On 10/5/2022 at 2:08 AM, leokearon said:

I like the design, still not sure about it being a Deluxe

It's not, not in any way. This should be no more than the typical "big" figure in any wave. These are all just parts that should be included with the figure anyway at $25 and some reused smoke and repulsor effects we've all seen numerous times. It looks good and I like the design, but ain't know way I'm paying Deluxe price for it.

On 10/5/2022 at 2:41 PM, monron999 said:

It's not, not in any way. This should be no more than the typical "big" figure in any wave. These are all just parts that should be included with the figure anyway at $25 and some reused smoke and repulsor effects we've all seen numerous times. It looks good and I like the design, but ain't know way I'm paying Deluxe price for it.

Yeah, since the boosters are part of the figure it is reminding me of the Black Series where if you remove the rocketpack and put it to the side of the box, it is now a Deluxe Figure

I for one don't think this is a "deluxe" figure, it's just not really warranting deluxe, although I guess this has the same amount of accessories that Deluxe War Machine did, but it just doesn't feel right, I don't think this is a figure I care for, not for a deluxe price and I also only sort of like this suit, it's cool until the legs, I absolutely hate the legs and feet it seems like such a weird design, if this just had normal legs and feet I'd think it was a really decent representation of the comic suit in movie form but they did something weird with that design choice, looks like she has robotic bell bottoms on and dance shoes.

On 10/5/2022 at 1:03 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I for one don't think this is a "deluxe" figure, it's just not really warranting deluxe, although I guess this has the same amount of accessories that Deluxe War Machine did, but it just doesn't feel right, I don't think this is a figure I care for, not for a deluxe price and I also only sort of like this suit, it's cool until the legs, I absolutely hate the legs and feet it seems like such a weird design, if this just had normal legs and feet I'd think it was a really decent representation of the comic suit in movie form but they did something weird with that design choice, looks like she has robotic bell bottoms on and dance shoes.

I think they are trying to retain some part of the look of her original "Mark I" armor from the comics. I think earlier concept art resembled the comic book a lot more than this, and it still may and maybe this is the final design.

On 10/5/2022 at 3:14 PM, monron999 said:

I think they are trying to retain some part of the look of her original "Mark I" armor from the comics. I think earlier concept art resembled the comic book a lot more than this, and it still may and maybe this is the final design.

Yeah well as I said from head to waist this looks good (although the helmet's eyes have a sort of pixar look), and feels like a good MCU version of her armour, but waist down I'm not digging, but this could be and likely is more based off concept art, and or could also be a final form like a MK 3, we do know she's going to have a more rudimentary look to start off with, and then maybe something more akin to the comic and then transition to this, who knows until we see the movie, either way whatever the look may end up being, this figure as it is will be an easy pass unless I'm seeing it on sale at some point then I might be swayed.

On 10/5/2022 at 5:46 PM, McHogan said:

Are those ridges in the helmet to fit around her hair?!? That’s either the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen or it’s pretty cool. Undecided

If the ridges were for that, and the helmet was wearable, that would indeed be dumb because she'd have to line up her cornrows just right to fit into the spaces, and if a helmet could do that, it would off little to no protection at all. On the other hand usually helmets that have that kind of thing are supposed to be able to absorb shocks better than just a smooth surface, but I'm no engineer so I could be wrong.

The suit is growing on me, but how is this deluxe-worthy money??

On 10/6/2022 at 6:15 AM, Jeddostotle7 said:

I think the ridges are less supposed to "fit around" her hair and more subtly evoke her hairstyle.

This 100%. When you think about it, it’s no different than when Iron Man has had abs or pecs sculpted on his suit. It evokes strength even though the suits strength has nothing to do with muscles. 

On 10/6/2022 at 11:24 AM, Atlantis said:

Don't think it has anything to do with her hairstyle at all. Like I said before, that's going to take a lot of work, besides, people change hairstyles all the time. Helmets often have these kinds of ridges; usually its for reinforcement of the helmet.

helm.jpg

All excellent points. 

I was thinking it COULD be for the hair because on Shuri, she clearly has the face jewels or tattoos on the Panther mask in a very similar way she does without the mask. 

But I agree, most likely for safety