2022 MCM London Hasbro Marvel Legends Booth Images

JayC

The 2022 MCM London convention kicked off today and below via Hasbro's own Dan Yun are some looks at Marvel Legends figures on display at the Hasbro booth. We should have more detailed images of the Hasbro booth for you soon.

Shown below are the Stryfe and Reaver Pretty Boy figures which should be part of a 5-pack that will also include figures of Vertigo, Random and Zero.

Also shown are the X-Men Yellow And Blue Outfit Storm and Banshee figures which should be part of 3 packs that will include the following:

Marvel Legends X-Men Blue And Yellow 3-Pack #1
- Forge
- Jubilee
- Storm

Marvel Legends X-Men Blue And Yellow 3-Pack #2
- Banshee
- Gambit
- Psylocke

Finally we see some of the figures in the new Marvel Legends X-Men Retro Cardback Wave which are currently available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth. This wave includes the following:

Marvel Legends X-Men Retro Cardback Wave
- Longshot
- Classic Multiple Man
- Wolverine In Yellow And Blue X-Men Uniform
- Avalanche
- Dark Phoenix
- Spiral

Check back later for more looks at the MCM Hasbro booth. MCM runs today and tomorrow.

MCM-London 1.jpg

MCM-London 2.jpg

MCM-London 3.jpg

MCM-London 4.jpg

MCM-London 5.jpg

MCM-London 6.jpg

Man, I like those.

Banshee's open collar looks good. I hope his wings are more like the OG Hasbro Banshee and less like Siryn's.

Storm looks good. A lay-up figure.

Wolverine is Wolverine. That version depicts him as the hairy fireplug he's supposed to be.

I'm glad I can get my hands on Stryfe, and others can finally get Longshot.

I really like that version of Pretty Boy. They did a great job on these.

I wish that Pretty Boy was single-packed because I wanted to give Silvermane his body. Oh well, I'm sure that mold will be reused somewhere in the future. Really hoping we see something new this weekend, there hasn't been much in the last 2 events that I've wanted. I have a feeling we'll just see the rest of the Avengers wave and that's it though...

Man I hope we see the Avengers Wave BAF tomorrow. I'm really hoping it's another villain, like Skurge The Executioner maybe. He's a very early, classic villain from Zemo's Masters of Evil. After seeing how well they re-used the modern Colossus figure for Ronan, I think it would work well for Skurge also.

On 10/28/2022 at 3:25 PM, Jormungand said:

Man I hope we see the Avengers Wave BAF tomorrow. I'm really hoping it's another villain, like Skurge The Executioner maybe. He's a very early, classic villain from Zemo's Masters of Evil. After seeing how well they re-used the modern Colossus figure for Ronan, I think it would work well for Skurge also.

I too would love to see Skurge!! He's a glaring omission from the early Thor/Avengers comics.  

On 10/28/2022 at 1:41 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

I too would love to see Skurge!! He's a glaring omission from the early Thor/Avengers comics.  

Those training uniforms came out well. As for Skurge, he'd be great in a Thor wave. But I just thought of something; way back in the day he used to wear a full face helmet. How cool would it be if they made that helmet for him and it fit over his head? 

Hasbro today held a panel at the MCM London convention where they announced a few new Marvel Legends figures. They showed a new Amazon exclusive What If Disney+ Killmonger and Random which should be part of a 5-pack that also includes Stryfe, Vertigo, Reaver Pretty Boy and Zero. Vertigo and Zero were also shown off and we had already seen the other.

The final two Avengers comic wave figures of Ultimate Captain America and Extremis Iron Man were also shown. The other figures in the wave include Classic Orb, Molecule Man, Wonder Man, Yelana Belova Black Widow and Baron Von Strucker.

It was said in the Q&A portion that they are aware of the fan appeal for Alpha Flight's Marina but no announcements at this time.

Thanks to ZakuFan0079, DanWho and David Gillham for the heads up.

Killmonger-01.jpg

Random.jpg

Avengers-01.jpg

Avengers-02.jpg

Avengers-03.jpg

Avengers-04.jpg

Frmale-Cobra__scaled_600.jpg

Killmonger-01.jpg

Random-02.jpg

Random-03.jpg

Random.jpg

Vertiog-01.jpg

Zero.jpg

Zero1.jpg

2022-MCM-Hasbro-Panel 2.jpg

2022-MCM-Hasbro-Panel 3.jpg

2022-MCM-Hasbro-Panel 4.jpg

2022-MCM-Hasbro-Panel 5.jpg

2022-MCM-Hasbro-Panel 6.jpg

2022-MCM-Hasbro-Panel 7.jpg

2022-MCM-Hasbro-Panel 8.jpg

2022-MCM-Hasbro-Panel.jpg

Not really interested in Ultimate Cap but most of that Avengers wave is pretty appealing.  Hopefully the wave has a cool BAF

not much interest in the x-men set, although i wouldn't mind adding Vertigo and Pretty Boy to the collection, neither are essential however. Still kinda sour about Mastermind/Wyngarde (and, to a lesser extent, Callisto) only being available thru the Wolverine 5-pack

passing on the training uniform stuff but maybe this means a classic Banshee is only a few more years away 😛

I have enough Caps and Iron Mans, but I'll definitely grab Von Strucker and maybe Wonder Man. Going to have to cop that 5 pack, I can finish my Reavers, finally have a Stryfe and Zero, and actually get another Marauder. Gonna be an amazing year for X-Men. Can't wait to see the rumored wave with Astonishing Emma & Cyke, Corsair, etc. 

Jesus, that Extremis Iron Man is a thing of beauty. They captured the design perfectly, and even nailed the slight roundness of the helmet. And, unlike their first version, they painted the jaw gold.

I really have to give Hasbro props for this one, they even got it doing the three-point landing pose for the promotional renders.

Some nice reveals here, that 5 pack is looking excellent, so many characters I'd never have though Hasbro would give us, I def want that 5 Pack very much, despite having no desire to own them both that Cap and Iron Man look fantastic. Killmonger well isn't it just a repaint of the live action version of that figure? Unexpected G.I. Joe Crossover here, but excited about a lady trooper pack 😉

Comic figures look fine, I don’t need any of it but I’m glad for the people that do. I thought Zero was the Spot for half a second and got excited lol. 

Now I’m mad though. They show off 1 MCU figure and not only is it a What If figure but it’s KILLMONGER?? A repainted figure from an episode we have literally nothing else from? Thank god he’s not in a wave so I don’t have to buy him. The next panel better be almost entirely MCU though, ugh. 

Thanks to hero.collections and ZakuFan0079 we have some Hasbro booth images from this weekends 2022 MCM London convention showing off new Hasbro Marvel Legends figures on display there.

Shown is the Ultimate Captain America which should be part of the next Avengers comic themed wave that will also include Extremis Iron man, Classic Orb, Molecule Man, Wonder Man, Yelana Belova Black Widow and Baron Von Strucker. We still don't know what the Build-A-Figure for that wave will be. Wonder Man, Black Widow and Strucker were also on display.

Also shown is the VHS Spider-Man Animated Series Black Costume Spider-Man and Carnage set being sold as a Pulse exclusive.

Also shown is the Reaver Pretty Boy and Stryfe which should be part of 5-Pack that also features Vertigo, Random and Zero. Those three figures were shown off earlier this morning during the Hasbro MCM panel.

Also shown are the X-Men Yellow And Blue Outfit Storm and Banshee figures which should be part of 3 packs that will include the following:

Marvel Legends X-Men Blue And Yellow 3-Pack #1
- Forge
- Jubilee
- Storm

Marvel Legends X-Men Blue And Yellow 3-Pack #2
- Banshee
- Gambit
- Psylocke

Finally we see some of the figures in the new Marvel Legends X-Men Retro Cardback Wave which are currently available for pre-order at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth. This wave includes the following:

Marvel Legends X-Men Retro Cardback Wave
- Longshot
- Classic Multiple Man
- Wolverine In Yellow And Blue X-Men Uniform
- Avalanche
- Dark Phoenix
- Spiral

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 2.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 3.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 4.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 5.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 6.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 7.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 8.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 9.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 10.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 11.jpg

Hasbro-MCM-Booth 12.jpg

On 10/29/2022 at 9:08 AM, Jmacq1 said:

While I was kind of assuming that the comic Ronan the Accuser would be either the GotG 3 wave BAF or a FF themed wave BAF (if not simply an exclusive in his own right), if he's the BAF for that Avengers wave it'll be one of the strongest waves in a while (unless you were a big AoA fan).  

I'm thinking Ronan is a deluxe and not a BAF, the leaked picture looked like the back of a box and that's not how a BAF would appear on a box.