2022 MCM London Hasbro Marvel Legends Booth Images

JayC

On 11/8/2022 at 2:12 PM, Air-Walker said:

Pre-Ordered a few of them, and will wait for bargain prices for the others. Really loving that new Ultimate Cap. While I'm mainly a classicist, I always loved that look for him; imo this is how he always should have looked: part superhero, part soldier. Wonder Man has now been saved for me too thanks to a most awesome suggestion from @McHogan! Anyone got an Amazon link for WM?

Glad to help. As soon as I opened Vulcan I thought his head sculpt would be perfect for Simon.

Puff Adder is perfect. I always get a kick out of Super Hero suits that look like a child’s Halloween costume.. haha that face peaking through the snakes mouth... 

This wave is near perfect ( for those who have been paying attention I won’t re-rant about the Orb ) and cant wait to get this set

Wonderman is my must get, I’ll be getting two. 

Heres hoping for more Serpent Society

On 11/8/2022 at 8:26 AM, DrZarnak said:

Hope this means more Serpent Society in the near future. We really need Diamondback and Bushmaster.

Yeah, in addition to those  I wanna see Sidewinder, Death Adder, Anaconda, Constrictor, Copperhead, and Black Racer. If they get Bushmaster right, thats one half of Princess Python's pet, so it would be interesting to see if they could do that well.

Not a shabby wave overall but just gonna be Strucker and Wonder Man for me and will keep the other Puff parts on my radar. Maybe Molecule Man too if I find a good head piece to use for a more classic look. Digging the baf for sure but would’ve looked better I think if there was more contrast in the colors or if they painted thin black lines between to make the patterns come out more. They hardly ever add that kind of detail though so it’s no surprise.

Will definitely pick up Wonder Man and Molecule Man, probably Strucker and Orb as well

I'm pretty indifferent to the BAF though, unless they are doing a major push for the serpent squad elsewhere in the line. just feels like a generic big guy to me. 

Iron Man and Cap do look good just not really in need of these versions

This is just an image I came accross when looking for images for Puff adder but I remember when Hasbro revealed King Cobra they used it and they seem to be picking from this image. Given that they like to use these cards when deciding the characters they pick, it is very likely that, we will get more from it.

74960-5336952Fr.jpg

Pre-ordered that wave with the quickness, got everybody but IM, so I can build that Puff Adder, only interested in Yelena, Molecule Man, Strucker and Orb, only getting Cap and Wonder Man for the BAF parts, so if someone wants those lemme know.

LOL, ah yes, yes I will have too. But these are the type of problems I like to have, rather than buying an entire wave just for a BAF I really want. And it will be easier for me to sell it than a whole wave, so I don't mind the small hit to my wallet Ultimate Cap will be.

On 11/8/2022 at 11:24 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

".... Digging the baf for sure but would’ve looked better I think if there was more contrast in the colors or if they painted thin black lines between to make the patterns come out more. They hardly ever add that kind of detail though so it’s no surprise...."

Yeah its a very washed-out, cheap, rushed look. Also once again they didn't bother to give him actual boots, just painted on the tops of the boot shaft, which looks so terrible.

On 11/8/2022 at 4:00 PM, Mjolnir_Customs said:

If that’s true then they should have made him look like he did in Secret Wars. This is not his costume there. His purple shoulder mantle should extend to his belt. And his hair is all wrong. Doing an image search I saw the modern comic he’s based on in which, to be fair, he didn’t use a wand either. I like that they made him but I prefer my custom who is shorter and pudgier and has the scars on his lips as well. But this guy will go with my FF villains so he’s still welcome. 

I never said it was a good excuse

Hasbro's Dan Yun the other day released these in-hand images for the upcoming Marvel Legends X-Men Pretty Boy Reaver figure. This figure should be part of X-Men 60th Anniversary 5-Pack that also includes Random, Stryfe, Vertigo and Zero. We saw all those figures on display the other week during the MCM London convention. Still no word yet on when this set will be made available for pre-order, but my guess is that it will be fairly soon.

Pretty-Boy-01.jpg

Pretty-Boy-02.jpg

On 11/8/2022 at 9:08 PM, Atlantis said:

Yeah its a very washed-out, cheap, rushed look. Also once again they didn't bother to give him actual boots, just painted on the tops of the boot shaft, which looks so terrible.

Yea that is a bit annoying. Even more so if that top part doesn’t come out the same as below the calf cut …*looking at Star-Lord* 😒

On 11/9/2022 at 6:28 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Yea that is a bit annoying. Even more so if that top part doesn’t come out the same as below the calf cut …*looking at Star-Lord* 😒

One thing about DC figures, they didn't skimp on boot details like that. Whether its mattel or whoever, DC gets it right, but not hasbo. A warm, goodly number of supertypes have boots the end with a point at the knee (The Vision, The Batman, Hawkman, Star-Lord, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel).  Bizarre, because they have no problem doing unique, one-off (more or less) boots like Shatterstar and the Kree Sentry.