2022 MCM London Hasbro Marvel Legends Booth Images

JayC

On 11/9/2022 at 1:39 PM, Jormungand said:

Haha, yeah was thinking about that again today looking at the images. Definitely Silvermane. They will probably pop off the head and put it on the Pretty Boy body and sell it to us down the line. Me, I'll probably put the Silvermane head on him myself!

I'll lift my mead cup to that! Silvermane he shall be in my humble collection, as well!

That Pretty Boy is excellent. It looks exactly like it should. I wonder if the used the data card from Marvel Official Handbook or it they trusted Google images again. Either way, this is a sign of what kind of work they can do when they put in a little effort. Of course they probably reuse and misuse that buck several times for any and every robotic buck basically making it less unique than it is.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:39 AM, McHogan said:

Heres hoping for more Serpent Society

They sure do drop those in those snakes as randomly and slowly as they can, huh. Strangely enough it doesnt bother me as much with the Serpent Society, as it does with the other supergroups. They do need to step it up a bit though. 

Speaking of super teams.....Oh isn't it odd that we haven't seen any updated Wrecking Crew members yet.

On 11/9/2022 at 5:36 PM, Atlantis said:

They sure do drop those in those snakes as randomly and slowly as they can, huh. Strangely enough it doesnt bother me as much with the Serpent Society, as it does with the other supergroups. They do need to step it up a bit though. 

Speaking of super teams.....Oh isn't it odd that we haven't seen any updated Wrecking Crew members yet.

The thing about SS is pretty much every character, except possibly Bushmaster, are all easy repaints. That's Hasbro's jam. The weirdest part is they haven't done any of the ladies, seeing how they sometimes have a hard time finding female characters to fill out a wave.

As far as Wrecking Crew, I've been waiting for those updates forever. And they would add some much needed representation to Thor's villains gallery. I really did like the Epic Heroes versions but they were just to darn big. But now that they've made an effort to redo some of those older figures a Wrecking Crew revival might not be far off. The Thor and Herc bucks, with a little tooling, would be perfect. Personally, I would love a 4 pack to knock them all out at once.

On 11/9/2022 at 3:36 PM, Atlantis said:

Agreed, but if we got updated Wrecking Crew Members before Warriors Three I would be a little pissed. 

Unfortunately, it seems they already have their buck for the Wrecking Crew - Modern Herc buck. And if you picture the Maggot figure without his coat and blue head, you can see where they basically have already made Piledriver, right down to the general color scheme (a little more red than pinkish purple, but you get the idea). So they seem poised to give us the Crew at the end of 2023 or maybe 2024. Unless they use the Kingpin or new Blob bucks for the Volstagg base body, I can't see them being further ahead on the Warriors Three pre-production than the Wrecking Crew. This is one of those situations where I hope I'm wrong obviously. I have waited for the Three to be made at some point low these past 20 years, but they don't seem to be any kind of priority. Hopefully 2023/24 will yield box sets or waves of both groups. It really wouldn't hurt if they finally gave us Balder with the Three either, to make an even four figures and to finally check off another classic Thor character.

On 11/10/2022 at 7:15 AM, Jormungand said:

"...I can't see them being further ahead on the Warriors Three pre-production than the Wrecking Crew. This is one of those situations where I hope I'm wrong obviously. I have waited for the Three to be made at some point low these past 20 years, but they don't seem to be any kind of priority. Hopefully 2023/24 will yield box sets or waves of both groups. It really wouldn't hurt if they finally gave us Balder with the Three either, to make an even four figures and to finally check off another classic Thor character.."

These are the projects they should be hammering on Pulse and outlets like Entertainment Earth, etc. Seems such a wasted opportunity not to churn these out over there. Serpent Society, Inhumans, Invaders, Frightful Four, Wrecking Crew, og Guardians, Winter Guard....not to mention the Marvel Monsters I've been spitting in the wind about. Haslab, my aunt patootie...this is just leaving money on the table. I've drastically cut my shopping with hasbo but if they were to start doing this? Wow. 

On 11/10/2022 at 8:34 PM, Atlantis said:

These are the projects they should be hammering on Pulse and outlets like Entertainment Earth, etc. Seems such a wasted opportunity not to churn these out over there. Serpent Society, Inhumans, Invaders, Frightful Four, Wrecking Crew, og Guardians, Winter Guard....not to mention the Marvel Monsters I've been spitting in the wind about. Haslab, my aunt patootie...this is just leaving money on the table. I've drastically cut my shopping with hasbo but if they were to start doing this? Wow. 

I am with you on all of those, especially Marvel Monsters! 

Today Hasbro's Dan Yun released this new in-hand image for their upcoming Marvel Legends X-Men Stryfe figure. Dan also said this figure will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (11/15).

What Dan didn't say is that based on retailer listings this figure is likely part of a X-Men 60th Anniversary Marvel Legends 5-Pack which will also include figures of Pretty Boy (Reaver), Chamber, Zero and Vertigo. So if Stryfe is going up for pre-order tomorrow than its a pretty safe assumption so will the other four figures in the set, likely at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Stryfe-01.jpg

Stryfe-02.jpg

Stryfe-03.jpg

Stryfe-04.jpg

Stryfe-05.jpg

Stryfe-06.jpg

On 11/14/2022 at 4:28 PM, JayC said:

Today Hasbro's Dan Yun released this new in-hand image for their upcoming Marvel Legends X-Men Stryfe figure. Dan also said this figure will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (11/15).

What Dan didn't say is that based on retailer listings this figure is likely part of a X-Men 60th Anniversary Marvel Legends 5-Pack which will also include figures of Pretty Boy (Reaver), Chamber, Zero and Vertigo. So if Stryfe is going up for pre-order tomorrow than its a pretty safe assumption so will the other four figures in the set, likely at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Stryfe-01.jpg

Stryfe-02.jpg

Stryfe-03.jpg

Stryfe-04.jpg

Stryfe-05.jpg

Stryfe-06.jpg

Is it general retail or Amazon Exclusive? I have been seeing that it more then likely an amazon exclusive but if it's showing in general retail listing it might not be.

On 11/14/2022 at 12:08 PM, JayC said:

Def not an Amazon exclusive.

Oh that's a surprise, I would have expected it was Amazon, the track record so far for these bigger multi packs have lead me to believe they were going to Amazon, but I guess it's potentially a good thing if it's not, I do hope this goes up as a non specific retailer exclusive and it's a wide release, make it easier to obtain, I really want this pack.

On 11/14/2022 at 5:49 PM, MeGrimlock78 said:

Chamber or Random? 

I REALLY want Chamber, but not if I have to get three figures I don't want (Random is really the only one in this set I want...and maybe Pretty Boy, but not enough to get all five)

look at the images mate. Chamber is coming but not in this set.

On 11/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, MeGrimlock78 said:

Chamber or Random? 

I REALLY want Chamber, but not if I have to get three figures I don't want (Random is really the only one in this set I want...and maybe Pretty Boy, but not enough to get all five)

Sorry that was a typo on my part this morning, its Random as been reported before not Chamber.

Immediately pre-ordered this 5-pack. I'm happy that portal is in included. I couldn't bring myself to buy that MCU "Defenders" Doctor Strange that came with the similar effect. Pretty happy with all the figures in this pack, although I already had Stryfe. I'll never complain about never before done characters like the other 4 though!