2022 MCM London Hasbro Marvel Legends Booth Images

JayC

Thrilled to pick up the X-Men five pack!  I have Stryfe already, but thrilled to get the other new characters.

Random - helps fill out the 90’s X-Factor. Man, we need Wolfsbane.

Pretty Boy - helps fill out the Reevers.

Verdigo - finally, the start of the Marauders!

Zero - Finally, the start of the Mutant Liberation Front!

On 11/15/2022 at 9:09 AM, Reno said:

Immediately pre-ordered this 5-pack. I'm happy that portal is in included. I couldn't bring myself to buy that MCU "Defenders" Doctor Strange that came with the similar effect.

Aye, laddie. I knew that wasn't the last we'd seen of the portal effect!

On 11/16/2022 at 1:12 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

Oh that's where he's from LOL

For those that may not know, Zero is an android that is a teleporter. He is a core member of the Mutant Liberation Front and Stryfe’s right-hand man (or is that Bot?).  

I’m pretty sure Zero showed up in New Mutants 86 - Cable’s first appearance.

If I remember correctly, there are other versions of this android series. Cable had one named 11 in the future.  I think that’s the only one that was ever seen.

as someone pointed out, it's pretty nice to see we are starting MLF and Mauraders with this pack, I wonder how long it will take to get some more of those characters though, folks like Wildside, Locus, Tempo and Kamikaze could be super easy for Hasbro to do, also for the Mauraders it would be easy to get us Arclight, Blockbuster, Harpoon, Riptide and Prism.

let's hope they pop some more of these baddies into upcoming waves sooner then later.

On 11/18/2022 at 2:26 PM, Sidewinder said:

There was a mail away for Feral in the 5 inch Marvel Gold line I believe through Wizard Magazine. Only Feral ever released that I can remember. 

I remember seeing what looked like a five inch Feral online but I wasn't sure where it was from

On 11/19/2022 at 1:26 AM, Sidewinder said:

There was a mail away for Feral in the 5 inch Marvel Gold line I believe through Wizard Magazine. Only Feral ever released that I can remember. 

DST made a Minimate of her that was pretty cool. She may have also had a HeroClix at some stage? 
But as far as articulated figures go, it was just the ToyFair exclusive mail away and the Minimate, I think. 

On 11/16/2022 at 1:52 AM, leokearon said:

Seeing Zero and his portal, makes me wonder why we still haven't gotten The Spot yet?

I'm pretty sure that we're getting an animated version of Spot for Into the Spiderverse 2.  I have a pretty nice custom that I made many years ago from the old Toy Biz Bullseye buck. Pretty easy one to do. It wouldn't surprise me if we start to see Spider-Verse figures soon. I found that "cheaper" version of Cyborg Spider-Woman for $17 at Walmart this weekend but decided to pass for now in the hopes we get a Legends incarnation (which I think we are).

On 11/21/2022 at 4:59 PM, Reno said:

I'm pretty sure that we're getting an animated version of Spot for Into the Spiderverse 2.  I have a pretty nice custom that I made many years ago from the old Toy Biz Bullseye buck. Pretty easy one to do. It wouldn't surprise me if we start to see Spider-Verse figures soon. I found that "cheaper" version of Cyborg Spider-Woman for $17 at Walmart this weekend but decided to pass for now in the hopes we get a Legends incarnation (which I think we are).

Yeah, we probably will get a Across the Spiderverse version

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2023 at 10:13 AM, ricardomflo2003 said:

I have a soft spot for the Ultimate comics and for am looking forward to this Ultimate Cap. I wish he had gray on his pants, but whatever. I also think it's time for Iron Man to get an Update and for Thor to get some love in the Legends line. 

I still have that Ultimate Iron Man with the vacu-plate armor. Also the 4" version....its sweet

• 3 months later...

This is an incredible set. I like e ery single.figure AND the baf. This may be a first. Usually I am getting a few figures I don't want for cool baf. Wish I had waited and gotten 20 bucks off with this code.

• 10 months later...