2022 MCM London Hasbro Marvel Legends Booth Images

JayC

Properly scaled Extremis Iron Man was my biggest want from this line, I really hope color/shine wise it will be comparable to the previous release for extremis or at least on the level of modular armor. I can pass on everything else, although Ultimate Cap is cool and Elena's headsculpt looks impressive,  but since it comes without double joints (they could easily do) I don't see picking her up for retail. 

Love everything except killmonger and ultimate cap just not something I want personally…random kinda let me down and was my most anticipated figure he’s undersized as he’s a beefy boy and the lack of interchangeable lower arms unless the whole arms pop off and can be changed that way but with the tattoo deco kinda doubt that

The more pictures I see of that Killmonger the more I actually like it, I think it looks pretty awesome, I might have contemplated getting it if I didn't already own the Movie version which is way too similar, Ugh I just wish we'd get a comic version, as the figure is just a stand in for that.

On 10/29/2022 at 1:25 PM, Jeddostotle7 said:

Eh, Surfer's only 6'4".  He needs to be taller than like Grim Reaper and Spider-UK bodies, sure, but not Hyperion tall.  That hypothetical new body should be more somewhere in between the two in height.

Silver Surfer would indeed be Hyperion tall, because they're both 6'4". This is why putting him and Firelord (also 6'4") on the same buck used for Sunfire is inaccurate, because as great and as articulated it is, its for characters in the 5'10" range. Sunfire, Shang-Chi, Spider-Man.

Neither the Vision, the Falcon nor Moon Knight should be on that buck because they're taller.

The Surfer and Hyperion, though, are the same height. 

On 10/30/2022 at 10:28 AM, Kikipage1984 said:

random kinda let me down and was my most anticipated figure he’s undersized as he’s a beefy boy

Yeah, I was thinking this too, because I thought he was using Rictor’s legs. The boots are so similar, but I just compared them, and those aren’t Rictor’s legs at all. None of the shots I’ve seen so far have any context, so I kinda have no idea how big he is. Have you seen shots with him posed next to anybody else? Or do you know what body he’s on?

On 10/30/2022 at 5:47 PM, Benn said:

Yeah, I was thinking this too, because I thought he was using Rictor’s legs. The boots are so similar, but I just compared them, and those aren’t Rictor’s legs at all. None of the shots I’ve seen so far have any context, so I kinda have no idea how big he is. Have you seen shots with him posed next to anybody else? Or do you know what body he’s on?

Random is the Hercules buck from knee to neck, so he is beefy.

On 10/31/2022 at 1:02 AM, Psychosomatic said:

Random is the Hercules buck from knee to neck, so he is beefy.

I think he is using Thunderstrike's legs but yeah he is using the bigger Hercules body which works. some have said he should be as big as Strong Guy but Guido is 7' and random is 6'1". That's  nearly a whole foot of a difference. So having him on the Hercules body (6'5) is actually too big for him.

see I can be a scale nazi too.

On 10/30/2022 at 9:23 PM, tarot said:

I think he is using Thunderstrike's legs but yeah he is using the bigger Hercules body which works. some have said he should be as big as Strong Guy but Guido is 7' and random is 6'1". That's  nearly a whole foot of a difference. So having him on the Hercules body (6'5) is actually too big for him.

He’s definitely not as big as Strong Guy, but he’s definitely usually depicted as bulkier than this. See below.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/437975132485377994/

On 10/30/2022 at 4:30 AM, tarot said:

What If Killmonger will be available for Preorder Tuesday Nov. 1st.

Not a bad Killmonger, but I'm thinking the original figure's face looks closer to the actor. 

This figure looks like it could easily fit in with the Valaverse or GI Joe line. 

On 10/30/2022 at 5:47 PM, Benn said:

Single release of Rictor (on that X-Men X-Force retro card) when? 😞

On 10/30/2022 at 6:23 PM, tarot said:

That is what I thought at first too, but Thunderstrike's thighs don't have the pant like wrinkles, so I still believe those are the modern Hercules thighs. Haven't seen Hercules beside Random for a comparison, but the Hercules head seems to sit higher, and looks like a taller sculpt, and the Hercules figure from knee to toe looks a bit longer too, so Random may use most of the same parts, but still be a bit shorter. 

Generally I avoid getting duplicate versions of a character. I pick my favorite and stick with that. I would buy an Ultimates line though. That was really a great book. Total successor to Dark Knight. DC movies all copy Dark Knight? Marvel movies often draw inspiration from the Ultimates. The second MCU movie had Bruce Banner chucked out of a plane. Loved it. I'd probably be a completist with that ML line.