Marvel Legends Generation X Mondo BAF Custom Wave By Morning Woof

JayC

Shown below via Morning Woof is a custom made Marvel Legends Generation X Mondo Build-A-Figure wave of figures. The wave consists of Jubilee, Chamber, Monet "M", Husk, Penance, Synch and Skin. The Buid-A-Figure of course is of Mondo.

The figures are custom made and the packaging are mock ups representing what such a wave would look like if Hasbro where officially to do their own. What do you think, should Hasbro do an official Generation X themed wave?

Generation-X-Wave 2.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 3.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 4.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 5.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 6.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 7.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 8.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 9.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 10.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 11.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 12.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 13.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 14.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 15.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 16.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 17.jpg

Generation-X-Wave 18.jpg

Generation-X-Wave.jpg

On 11/11/2022 at 1:40 PM, Psychosomatic said:

INCREDIBLE!!! I hope Hasbro is watching.

On 11/11/2022 at 6:01 PM, Audie said:

That legit needs to be a wave. 

On 11/11/2022 at 9:01 PM, McHogan said:

Awesome work. These look professional as hell.

On 11/11/2022 at 3:27 PM, Reno said:

Wow, these look great!! I'm sitting here so disappointed that this isn't a real Hasbro wave as it would be an instant buy.

These fine folks said it all. I would buy this entire wave in a hot second. This is outstanding custom work right here.

The entire Gen-X thing was a personal low point in X-Men history for me, which eventually led to a large dropping off on readership for me but these things look really really good. As many have said, they look like manufacturer grade stuff. I follow the Woof Man on Insta and the cat is meticulous on the amount of though, work and effort he puts into his customs before he completes them. If Hasbro's design team took half the pride in their work as he does his I think there would be a lot less complaints from the fanbase. Just look at that Husk (my personal fave member). Hasbro would never even concern themselves with doing anything to show her power set. They would a simply put together some plain female body with some plain, semi-accurate pretty blond girl head sculpt, and maybe some alternate hands, but Woof incorporated some kind of indication of her powers on the figure itself, and he does it without overshadowing the figure in the effects. Top notch work.

This is awesome, very nicely done, I have been asking where Gen X is for years now, not sure why Hasbro couldn't have given us even one of the members in these outfits by now, could have even been a good box set.

Nice work morning woof!