Marvel Studios’ Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 3 - Official Trailer

Outsiders

Check out the first official trailer for the highly anticipated Marvel movie "Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3," which is writer-director James Gunn's final installment in his "Guardians" trilogy.

It's time to face the music... In Marvel Studios' GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOLUME 3, our beloved band of misfits is looking a bit different these days. Peter Quill, still reeling from the loss of Gamora, must rally his team around him to defend the universe along with protecting one of their own. A mission that, if not completed successfully, could quite possibly lead to the end of the Guardians as we know them.

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Debicki, Sylvester Stallone, Sean Gunn, Will Poulter, Chukwudi Iwuji, Maria Bakalova.

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 is scheduled to open in theaters on May 5, 2023.

guardians)of_the_galaxy_3_xlg.jpg

Loved that they were wearing those suits! , movie really feels like the last hurrah for these Guardian's seems like an emotional ride, also awesome to see Lady Lylla shows up, not sure what I think about Adam Warlock here though, and didn't seem like from what I saw of High Evolutionary he looked much like his comic counterpart, anyways looking forward to this.

This looks so good, the Guardians movies are some of my favorite MCU movies, so this immediately shot up to my most anticipated movie next year. I trust Gunn to deliver, the first two were really good and the holiday special was a ton of fun. This is definitely going to be an emotional movie sendoff for them.

It's interesting that this trailer basically gives us an idea of what the wave will look like, the main team in their new blue suits, Adam Warlock and deluxe Groot with baby Rocket. My guess is High Evolutionary will be the BAF, he's the only big character missing aside from Gamora and he makes more sense as a BAF. I assume we'll get Gamora too though, probably a Shuri-esque standalone release. 

On 12/2/2022 at 8:54 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Loved that they were wearing those suits! , movie really feels like the last hurrah for these Guardian's seems like an emotional ride, also awesome to see Lady Lylla shows up, not sure what I think about Adam Warlock here though, and didn't seem like from what I saw of High Evolutionary he looked much like his comic counterpart, anyways looking forward to this.

You pretty much expressed my thoughts as well. 😅