Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream For December 2022 - X-Men 3-Packs, Deluxe Blob And More

JayC

Today Hasbro is holding a live-stream with the Marvel Legends brand team (Dwight, Dan & Ryan) where they will be showing off new products for the coming year. Among other things we expect them to full reveal the two X-Men 60th Anniversary Yellow And Blue X-Men 3-Packs which feature figures of (Forge, Jubilee, Storm) and (Banshee, Gambit, Psylock) as well as the new Deluxe Blob figure. You can expect these to go up for pre-order this coming Thursday (12/8) at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

We will be bringing you full coverage here of those and everything else new they reveal today.

The Panel begins. Dwight would rather be watching the World Cup right now.

Going over the X-Men Villain 5-Pack. The one that includes Stryfe, Pretty Boy (Reaver), Random, Zero and Vertigo. Is now available to pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Now showing the X-Men 3-Packs based on Uncanny X-Men 275 with (Forge, Jubilee, Storm) and (Banshee, Gambit, Psylock). again these go up for pre-order on 12/8 at 1pm ET.

Showing the Deluxe Blob. He is solid all around. Again goes up for pre-order on 12/8 at 1pm ET.

Fan-Channel Exclusive X-Men Outback Rogue which will have alternate hands. Going up on 12/8 at 1pm ET.

Walmart exclusive Spider-Man Retro Cardback Kraven The Hunter going up at a later date for pre-order. Spring 2023.

Gamerverse Spider-Man will be a Fan-Channel exclusive in 2023 based on the upcoming PS game with Miles and Venom.

Now doing their draft for their favorite figures.

More bendy wires figures coming. At least one of those will likely the upcoming rumored Deluxe Doc Ock movie figure.

BAF Comic wave for X-Men, no pre-orders. They are showing all 7 figures.

-Astonishing Cyclops
-Astonishing Emma Frost
-Corsair
-Kid Omega
-Monet
-Chamber
-Fang

They didn't reveal the BAF for this wave, no pre-orders today.

They said another Starjammer will come in 2023 besides Cosair which uses the Vulcan body.

They teased a rose, golf club and white creature for upcoming figures. The creature appears to be Ch'od's pet, Cr'reee which may be the BAF for the X-Men wave.

Panel ends.

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 5.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 6.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 7.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 8.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 5.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 6.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 7.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 8.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 9.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 10.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 5.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 6.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 7.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 8.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 9.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 10.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 11.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 12.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 13.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-04.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 5.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 6.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 7.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 8.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-06 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-06.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-07 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-07 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-07.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 5.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 6.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 7.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 8.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 9.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 10.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08 11.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-08.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-09 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-09 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-09.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-10 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-10 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-10 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-10.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-11 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-11.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-13 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-13 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-13 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-13.jpg

X-Men-3pk-01.jpg

X-Men-3pk-02.jpg

X-Men-3pk-03.jpg

X-Men-3pk-04.jpg

X-Men-3pk-05.jpg

X-Men-3pk-06.jpg

X-Men-3pk-07.jpg

X-Men-3pk-08.jpg

X-Men-3pk-09.jpg

X-Men-Blob-01.jpg

X-Men-Blob-02.jpg

X-Men-Blob-03.jpg

X-Men-Blob-04.jpg

X-Men-Blob-05.jpg

X-Men-Rogue-01.jpg

X-Men-Rogue-02.jpg

X-Men-Rogue-03.jpg

Psylocke's face sculpt is tons better than the previous two. Looks like an improved Psylocke buck as well instead of just the standard Shriek buck. Good start.

Wow, Forge is excellent and will suffice as a standard version as his costume has mostly remained the same.

Looks like they fixed the thigh gaps on the female teen mold.

Blob has some nice underboob articulation. I know a lot of people are happy with the previous version, but this is a vast improvement and a must have IMO.

Finally! Outback Rogue! That head sculpt is AMAZING! And not a single Kate Bishop mold in sight.

Animated and Gamerverse Garbage next. Nappy time now.

We will be bringing you full coverage here of those and everything else new they reveal today.

The Panel begins. Dwight would rather be watching the World Cup right now.

Going over the X-Men Villain 5-Pack thats been available for pre-order for a couple weeks now. The one with Random, Stryfe, Pretty Boy, Zero and Vertigo.

Now showing the X-Men 3-Packs based on Uncanny X-Men 275 with (Forge, Jubilee, Storm) and (Banshee, Gambit, Psylock).

Showing the Deluxe Blob. He is solid all around.

Fan-Channel Exclusive X-Men Outback Rogue which will have alternate hands. Going up on 12/8.

Walmart exclusive Spider-Man Retro Cardback Kraven going up at a later date for pre-order. Spring 2023.

Gamerverse Spider-Man will be a Fan-Channel exclusive in 2023 based on the upcoming PS game with Miles and Venom.

Now doing their draft for their favorite figures.

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 5.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 6.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 7.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01 8.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-01.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 5.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 6.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 7.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 8.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 9.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02 10.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-02.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 5.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 6.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 7.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 8.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 9.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 10.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 11.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 12.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03 13.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-03.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-04.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 3.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 4.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 5.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 6.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 7.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05 8.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-05.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-06 2.jpg

22-Dec-Marvel-Legends-Live-06.jpg

That PS5 Spidey looks so good. It's about time they did that suit right. I'll be sticking the old one in my Spider-Armory as a sort of comic version of the video game suit. Also Retro Kraven!! Really nice to see the retro Spidey line continuing. I'm less happy about it being Walmart exclusive but I had no issues getting Lizard so I should be ok.

My money was on Ch'od as the BAF from the jump.

Wow, that Monet is just awful. The pin head aside, that face sculpt is hideous. Why did she get the shortest end of the stick here? Didn't enough people want this thing? How that thing made it past design phase will forever escape me. Even Google had better pics than that so we can't blame them again. Hey, at least they got the skin tone right, I guess. Officially the worst of the bunch. The one I was most excited for is gonna get the plastic bag treatment. Then it will be placed in a double paper bag and then put into a dark storage bin to never be seen again. Needed a little rain on this parade.

On 12/6/2022 at 11:51 AM, monron999 said:

My money was on Ch'od as the BAF from the jump.

Wow, that Monet is just awful. The pin head aside, that face sculpt is hideous. Why did she get the shortest end of the stick here. Didn't enough people want this thing? Officially the worst of the bunch.

I gotta agree. Stoked as I am to see Gen X get started, and with two of the best picks, she's pretty awful. Maybe they'll do a modern take with a better head, and we can go back and revise the figure. Chamber, who's one of my top favourite characters, looks incredible at first blush, though. The trouble with that team is so many members have unique physiology, so it could take them a loooooong time to get going with them.

What a nice variety in this X-Men Lege-- I mean, Marvel Legends stream. Glad to see all corners of the Marvel Universe being touched on, and not just one. Oh, well. I don't think I can give the Hasbro team too much flak since they've also revealed a whole two (2!!) Spider-Man figures... Hmphf...

Okay, I shouldn't be that acerbic. I'm just bummed since I was hoping for at least some more reveals instead of a 90% X-Men stream. Next year is also the Avengers' 60th anniversary, and so far they've only stretched the reveal of the next wave over like three months.

But speaking of the Spider-Man reveals, I can't believe they've gone ahead and once again made an Insomniac Spider-Man figure on a buck instead of giving it a unique sculpt. Well, at least it looks more accurate than the first one did. But that's the only thing it has going for it.

On 12/6/2022 at 10:54 AM, Benn said:

I gotta agree. Stoked as I am to see Gen X get started, and with two of the best picks, she's pretty awful. Maybe they'll do a modern take with a better head, and we can go back and revise the figure. Chamber, who's one of my top favourite characters, looks incredible at first blush, though. The trouble with that team is so many members have unique physiology, so it could take them a loooooong time to get going with them.

I did amend my statement you commented on because my disappointment was not properly conveyed on my first one. Just letting you know just in case you weren't in agreement with my further comments.