Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream For December 2022 - X-Men 3-Packs, Deluxe Blob And More

JayC

Shown below via Dan Who? Reviews is an in-hand look at the new Marvel Legends (Ch'od BAF Wave) X-Men Generation X Chamber figure from Hasbro. The wave with this figure is available from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!.

Check out images below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Chamber-00.JPG

Chamber-01.JPG

Chamber-03.JPG

Chamber-04.JPG

Chamber-05.JPG

Chamber-06.JPG

Chamber-07.JPG

Chamber-08.JPG

Chamber-09.JPG

Chamber-10.JPG

Chamber looks good. And looking forward to building out that Generation X team.

Between Chamber, M, and Emma from this wave (I was kinda hoping she was in her Bachalo era costume, not her Astonishing X-men one) and the Jubilee from that 3 pack, it seems like it's a good time to be a Gen X fan. Might have to use my VHS Jubes as a stand in for that Gen X shelf.

On 1/31/2023 at 4:39 PM, Atlantis said:

Not interested in the Blob but if the buck can be reused to get us one step closer to Volstagg, and then the rest of the Warriors Three, I'm all for it.

It would be nice to have them repurpose this buck for other obese heroes or villains. Volatagg is the most obvious choice and I'm really hoping they get him and the remains Warriors Three. 

Maybe the can reuse the Bro Thor body to get a MCU Volstagg first if they feel that the public would want that one first. 

But I agree, even if it is a few years off yet, this Blob figure greatly raises the chances for other larger and in charge characters

Not a fan of this era but agree as a group these look amazing.

Since Wolverine is the solo figure here in matching suits it got me wondering: is this everyone who should be represented in these suits? Did Hasbro not go all Hasbro and actually complete the "team" innone fell swoop? Or lie so many incomplete teams are just oneor two key members missing?

On 2/27/2023 at 12:58 AM, McHogan said:

Not a fan of this era but agree as a group these look amazing.

Since Wolverine is the solo figure here in matching suits it got me wondering: is this everyone who should be represented in these suits? Did Hasbro not go all Hasbro and actually complete the "team" innone fell swoop? Or lie so many incomplete teams are just oneor two key members missing?

Hasbro actually completed the team for this era/story.

Additional characters from this story that could (should) be made (but are not in X-Men uniforms) include: Lilandra, Deathbird, Lila Cheney, Hepzibah, Raza, and Professor X/Skrull Prime.

The only other people I remember wearing these uniforms was the team on Muir Island in Uncanny X-Men 254. Those included Moria, Polaris, Legion, and Strong Guy.  The first three would be easy to make with head-swaps (although the hairstyles might not be a perfect match to the issue).  Strong Guy would be the only one that would be difficult.

On 2/27/2023 at 7:57 AM, Sidewinder said:

Additional characters from this story that could (should) be made (but are not in X-Men uniforms) include: Lilandra, Deathbird, Lila Cheney, Hepzibah, Raza, and Professor X/Skrull Prime.

The only other people I remember wearing these uniforms was the team on Muir Island in Uncanny X-Men 254. Those included Moria, Polaris, Legion, and Strong Guy.  The first three would be easy to make with head-swaps (although the hairstyles might not be a perfect match to the issue).  Strong Guy would be the only one that would be difficult.

Yeah, Hasbro actually completed a team, they must be sick or something. Still hopefully that means that Overdrive and Carrion will be done soon.

On 2/27/2023 at 2:57 AM, Sidewinder said:

I was looking online and forgot that during Uncanny X-Men 254, I think Polaris had a larger and more muscular body frame (Something to do with a new power set she briefly had.). So I suppose a Storm or Psylocke body wouldn’t work, although normal-size Polaris did wear this uniform in the giant Jim Lee 3-part X-Men poster.  She also wore a similar uniform that was sleeveless for a period during her time on X-Factor, but the yellow didn’t go all the way to the shoulders (still an arm and head swap would be close enough for Hasbro standards).

I'm really happy to see that ML as a line showed us that they can give us full complete teams that fast  if they want it. Yes, they might have very generic costumes but they still have a lot of new and pinless stuff it's not like they are endless reuses of buck cap and kate bishop mold, which  we is still the case with regular line. 

On 2/27/2023 at 2:57 AM, Sidewinder said:

It was actually Sunder, not Strong Guy! And, like Storm, he and Legion didn’t actually wear the uniform except on the cover of that one issue. Amanda Sefton did, though, as did Sharon Friedlander and Tom Corsi.

Shown below via Dan Who? Reviews is an in-hand look at the new Marvel Legends (Ch'od BAF Wave) X-Men Emma Frost figure from Hasbro. The wave with this figure is available from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!.

Check out images below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Emma-Frost-01.JPG

Emma-Frost-02.JPG

Emma-Frost-03.JPG

Emma-Frost-04.JPG

Emma-Frost-05.JPG

Emma-Frost-06.JPG

Emma-Frost-07.JPG

Emma-Frost-08.JPG

Emma-Frost-09.JPG

Emma-Frost-10.JPG

Emma-Frost-11.JPG

Emma-Frost-12.JPG

Emma-Frost-13.JPG

Emma-Frost-14.JPG

On 2/28/2023 at 9:54 AM, JayC said:

Shown below via Dan Who? Reviews is an in-hand look at the new Marvel Legends (Ch'od BAF Wave) X-Men Emma Frost figure from Hasbro. The wave with this figure is available from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!.

Emma-Frost-01.JPG

Emma-Frost-02.JPG

Emma-Frost-03.JPG

Emma-Frost-04.JPG

Emma-Frost-05.JPG

Emma-Frost-06.JPG

Emma-Frost-07.JPG

Emma-Frost-08.JPG

Emma-Frost-09.JPG

Emma-Frost-10.JPG

Emma-Frost-11.JPG

Emma-Frost-12.JPG

Emma-Frost-13.JPG

Emma-Frost-14.JPG

Looks good. Better than at first. Not my preferred look, but maybe it could be modded to fit her Gen X look?