New $60 Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Deluxe Spider-Man Related Figure Listing Discovered

JayC

Alright Hasbro, you have my attention. A super deluxe Spider-Man related figure?? I'm honestly not sure what that could be, There's not a ton of Spider-Man characters I could think of that could warrant that size, maybe Spider-Hulk? Stegron? Wouldn't a movie figure be labelled differently? I'm not even sure what it could be then. As Tarot mentioned, probably not one of the already leaked figures as I don't think there were any store exclusives on there. We're already getting NWH Sandman in the wave but maybe a giant version? FFH Hydro-Man? Sp//Dr with a Peni accessory? Lots of possibilities here. I'm assuming it's gonna be considered the same as MODOK, Mojo and Blob, just a bit more cause exclusive and whatnot.

On 12/8/2022 at 3:26 AM, tarot said:

I would say it was the NWH Doc Ock or the Spider-verse Cyborg Spider-woman but given that they have been spot in retail list it's doubt. It's also too cheap to be the SPDR 2-pack that has been rumored for a while.

If I had to guess I think it might be the NWH Sandman.

I was initially thinking the NWH Doc Ock too. Also, isn't the NWH Sandman supposed to be part of the new NWH wave? According to the leaks. 

On 12/8/2022 at 10:59 AM, JohnF said:

I was initially thinking the NWH Doc Ock too. Also, isn't the NWH Sandman supposed to be part of the new NWH wave? According to the leaks. 

Yeah, he supposed to be in the wave along with Green Goblin, so it could be comic based. Maybe it will be a Spider-Slayer.

On 12/8/2022 at 11:20 AM, leokearon said:

Yeah, he supposed to be in the wave along with Green Goblin, so it could be comic based. Maybe it will be a Spider-Slayer.

doubt they would make Slayer an exclusive deluxe. they usually tried and keep the bigger names for Target/Walmart exclusives, especially if they are deluxe like these with these prices. No point in getting an exclusive if no one would buy them at that price. 

I actually forgot about Sandman being in the wave. I would say NWH Green Goblin but would the glider really make it a mega deluxe price?

On 12/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, tarot said:

doubt they would make Slayer an exclusive deluxe. they usually tried and keep the bigger names for Target/Walmart exclusives, especially if they are deluxe like these with these prices. No point in getting an exclusive if no one would buy them at that price. 

I actually forgot about Sandman being in the wave. I would say NWH Green Goblin but would the glider really make it a mega deluxe price?

The goblin is also supposed to be in the wave. Maybe it's Electro with a load of effects.

At $60 it could be a number of things, but not one thing comes in mind that wouldn't require some additional pack-ins or accessories to justify that cost. Immediately the first thing that comes to mind is Spider-Slayer with Smythe control chair, similar to the recent custom we were shown. I, for one, don't see why Hasbro wouldn't/couldn't do it as a Target Exclusive. They've done it before with movie Deluxes and smaller characters in the Joe lines, knowing all they have to do is change a color scheme if they ever want to give it a general release. The second and third thing(s) I can think of are maybe an Into the Spiderverse SP//DR with Penny and a bunch of effects and alternate parts or a big ol' honkin' Spider-Woman from the new movie, but that would also take a lot of accessories to justify that cost. Other than Spider-Slayer/Smythe there's really nothing that would convince me to buy at that cost.

On 12/8/2022 at 9:52 PM, JohnF said:

I think at least size wise, it could justify the price tag. 

Yeah, I'm struggling to think of what Large Spidy figures there are and could justify being a deluxe. Know Hasbro it will probably be a standard figure with a load of effects 

On 12/10/2022 at 1:58 AM, SpiderS said:

Wishful thinking but I would love it to be Madame Web with her throne, but I'm sure it's likely something we heard before like SP//DR and Penny. 

It could be possible, though they might save her for when the Madame Web movie is supposed to come out

On 12/11/2022 at 9:07 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I bet this is Weirdo Mutant Cyborg Spider Women from ITSV 2, we know that's been rumoured in the pipeline, the fact this is a deluxe exclusive seems like that's likely what this is.

It probably is, if they are going for a movie character