Marvel Legends Series Daredevil, Elektra, And Marvel’s Bullseye Video Review And Images

Outsiders

That Daredevil head is way too big, due to this that body manages to be both too muscular for Spidey and not muscular enough for DD. Elektra is fine as hell tho. The only complaint could be painted bandages instead of sculpted ones if they really did sculpt the body they easily could do 2 Elektra variants as well as use it for 2 Psylocke figures (Jim Lee and X Force) 

I think 

On 12/10/2022 at 9:27 PM, SpiderS said:

That Daredevil head is way too big, due to this that body manages to be both too muscular for Spidey and not muscular enough for DD. Elektra is fine as hell tho. The only complaint could be painted bandages instead of sculpted ones if they really did sculpt the body they easily could do 2 Elektra variants as well as use it for 2 Psylocke figures (Jim Lee and X Force) 

I Might be wrong but I think that they didnt use the Renew your vows mold entirely, instead they mixed and matched pieces from the RNV and the previos Retro mold, at least thats what I heard in a review, cause they were saying the chest is a little smaller on the retro mold as well as the shoulders which make this daredevil look a little scrawny and emphasize the size of the head, that might be why the proportions seem off, in any case I think the main issue with this mold for DD is the arms and shoulders should be a little bigger, I think if they did that the figure would look more like Matt Murdock and less like Peter cosplaying as DD

I really hope they release single packed Daredevil down the line with some minor tweaks to this one, mainly my two gripes would be he needs thicker arms and bigger shoulders, and I really dont like the onsie look for the costume, Id rather see a darker shade of red on the gloves and boots (either that or the other way around a darker red on the costume and ligher red on the boots and gloves). 
For Elektra I would also like to see her in the red costume with this new mold and the new bandana head, that hair sculpt makes the figure look 100% better and thats saying something since I really like the previous elektra. (Bullseye is an ok figure for people who missed out on him but I dont really need a new one, the photo real face paint isnt a must have for me on this figure, the previous one is good enough)

On 12/11/2022 at 11:49 AM, Air-Walker said:

Ohhh to have had the Red Outfit Elektra on that new body! The Medusa hair version is a bit much, but the do-rag version looks sweet! Loving that Daredevil too! I'll still wait for a single boxed DD; my Bucky-cap body version will do for now.

You know that red outfit Elektra gotta be coming soon!

Personally I'm happy to be getting this pack, I missed out on Bullseye (and didn't want to pay the aftermarket prices) and despite this being a bit of a different look, it's still a good figure and I'm glad I can have a Bullseye, plus that Elektra is beautiful the new crazy hair head sculpt is all kinds of great, I didn't necessarily need a new Elektra but I'm always down with the alternate white outfit, The only figure that doesn't really do it for me is DD, not really very thrilled about this one, seems too skinny, some weird proportions, and the simple fact I actually like the DD I have (Defenders set), this being a pulse exclusive was my biggest issue, the price was a bit up there, but I'd be sad if I missed out on a reasonable chance at Bullseye and this nice Elektra, hopfully I can sell that DD or trade him to someone who still needs one for their collection.

I really like this set but do have minor quibbles. The double Ds need a black outline. I know it's been drawn both ways but the outline makes the symbol pop. When it's not, it just blends in too much.

Other nit pick, doesn't the headband on Elektra seem a little high on the forehead? I could be mistaken but the headband on the previous red suit was closer to her eyes and less like it is slipping off.

Bullseye is the only "meh" for me. Sculpt wise, he is excellent but the blue vest just doesn't translate well. Also odd choice to give him a holster but no gun.

Others than that, love the accessories and glad I got this set. I've gotten every DD so far and love everyone of them 

On 12/12/2022 at 9:47 AM, Emnems80 said:

I wanted this set so bad but I couldn't justify pulling the trigger at this price. I never got my hands on the previous bucky cap classic Daredevil. Hopefully this DD gets rereleased as a single pack.

That Daredevil looks better. Height, build....this one is an excellent figure, but not in scale where DD should be. Also, aside from the eyes, its just one flat dull red color. An accent here and there would've made all the difference.

I stumbled upon this custom/kitbash on fb, which is basically Daredevil with new head and bigger shoulders from the Falcon. and you can see how much of a difference well proportioned shoulders and head can do to this body mold. Daredevil already looks more super heroic and athletic while Spidey seems to have case of underdeveloped shoulders.  It's sad that Hasbro has all the parts already but they continue to invent bicycle, they should have just stuck with Falcon or Shang Chi shoulders instead of getting back to Sunfire shoulders and sculpting still too small RYV SM shoulders that DD has as well, like why.....  Hasbro? Why?

spacer.png

On 12/12/2022 at 11:51 AM, Atlantis said:

Also, aside from the eyes, its just one flat dull red color. An accent here and there would've made all the difference.

This seems to be more and more common with Hasbro's releases. But it would be nice if they did at least go the extra mile and do those things on an exclusive box set like this.

On 12/13/2022 at 2:21 PM, SpiderS said:

I stumbled upon this custom/kitbash on fb, which is basically Daredevil with new head and bigger shoulders from the Falcon. and you can see how much of a difference well proportioned shoulders and head can do to this body mold. Daredevil already looks more super heroic and athletic while Spidey seems to have case of underdeveloped shoulders.  It's sad that Hasbro has all the parts already but they continue to invent bicycle, they should have just stuck with Falcon or Shang Chi shoulders instead of getting back to Sunfire shoulders and sculpting still too small RYV SM shoulders that DD has as well, like why.....  Hasbro? Why?

spacer.png

I agree. I'm surprised Hasbro hasn't stuck with the Shang Chi shoulders ever since they were made. Those shoulders look so much better.

On 12/14/2022 at 9:01 AM, Emnems80 said:

This seems to be more and more common with Hasbro's releases. But it would be nice if they did at least go the extra mile and do those things on an exclusive box set like this.

Doesnt seem like it requires an extra mile to me. They should do their job.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 11:19 PM, Atlantis said:

Doesnt seem like it requires an extra mile to me. They should do their job.

I just watched ACBA podcast when they had the Legends team on. The team (I think Dwight specifically) mentioned how much more expensive paint apps are now. I still feel they should pay that extra money for exclusives like this.

• 11 months later...
On 12/12/2022 at 9:47 AM, Emnems80 said:

I wanted this set so bad but I couldn't justify pulling the trigger at this price. I never got my hands on the previous bucky cap classic Daredevil. Hopefully this DD gets rereleased as a single pack.

I hear ya. Its just not worth buying overpriced figures.

Well here we are.....a year later. New Daredevil is out, but not the classic version. I'd expect it by next year...let's hope its on an accurate buck

On 12/7/2023 at 3:56 PM, Atlantis said:

I hear ya. Its just not worth buying overpriced figures.

Well here we are.....a year later. New Daredevil is out, but not the classic version. I'd expect it by next year...let's hope its on an accurate buck

When it came back in stock earlier this year FOMO hit me and I bought a pack from Pulse lol