Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends Moonstone Listed On Website

JayC

The latest Marvel Legends Walgreens exclusive Moonstone has now been listed on the Walgreens Website, well sorta. You can see it here if you scroll down, but when you click on it, the listing appears to have been removed or is not currently live.

I don't think the figure has actually been made available for purchase or if it was only for a very short time and will likely be available again soon, so you will just want to keep an eye on this URL for when it goes live. We will update you all here when we see that happen.

Moonstone.jpg

On 12/16/2022 at 9:38 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Was definitely available. Snagged one late last night.

Well not long enough to sell any real number of em so it will be back. They do this every time with these things putting up for short periods of time, I guess to try and create a frenzy or something.

On 12/16/2022 at 8:44 AM, JayC said:

Well not long enough to sell any real number of em so it will be back. They do this every time with these things putting up for short periods of time, I guess to try and create a frenzy or something.

It's almost like they go live just for a bit to either check if the interest is there or just to do a test run just to make sure everything is running okay when it goes full live. A few people in the Facebook group I'm in said they were able to snag one as well.

Well good to see Walgreens in the US is keeping up to date with their exclusives, this figure was weirdly released here in Canada, it was only available initially as in store pre-order from Gamestop, and limited amounts on shelf, but now it's window of exclusivity is apparently up and it's coming to various etailers, still was really hard to come by, it wasn't announced as coming out, you had to ask at the cash about it.

Thanks for the heads-up- ordered one, and some medications, to get the free shipping with $35+. In the past, I'd have ordered two of the figure, so I could pick and keep the one with the better paint job. but with the solid box, that's kind of pointless- so aspirin and motion sickness tablets it is. 

On 12/16/2022 at 2:32 PM, The Mad Bubbler said:

Thanks for the heads-up- ordered one, and some medications, to get the free shipping with $35+. In the past, I'd have ordered two of the figure, so I could pick and keep the one with the better paint job. but with the solid box, that's kind of pointless- so aspirin and motion sickness tablets it is. 

Lol. Marvel Legends and medications. Sometimes I feel like I should be on medication to put up with some of the crap Hasbro pulls on us fans.

On 12/16/2022 at 12:23 PM, monron999 said:

Looking at this thing, how simple yet how beautiful it is, it just makes me wish more they had used this buck for the Binary figure.

Yeh. I’m still disgruntled over that release. I know there are people who don’t want hasbro to waste time on updating females that aren’t that old but I would be over the moon if they redid her on this buck, as it should’ve been on in the first place… as well as others.

On 12/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, monron999 said:

Looking at this thing, how simple yet how beautiful it is, it just makes me wish more they had used this buck for the Binary figure.

YES!!! And Mystique, and Elektra, Black Widow, (especially the Grey outfit version) and the Black Suit Spider-Woman. Any Marvel lady with hand to hand combat expertise, imo. 

On 12/16/2022 at 6:36 PM, Air-Walker said:

YES!!! And Mystique, and Elektra, Black Widow, (especially the Grey outfit version) and the Black Suit Spider-Woman. Any Marvel lady with hand to hand combat expertise, imo. 

We can only hope my friend. As they have retooled the upper torso to be......less, this may actually be something they planned for in the future. Maybe with this small change they'll start using it as the "Powerhouse" mold they intended to use it as a long time ago. This version does have the pinless double elbows, and I'm sure there are some people none too happy that she still has the pinned legs, but I'd be happy just for them to start using this mold more often, especially when applicable. Pins never bothered me all that much anyway. To me, if you can deal with the giant gaps created when the knees, elbows and hips are bent then the pins are the least of the problems. Usually it's the same people who advocated for the double elbows, creating an additional joint gap in the process, who complain about pins. It's gonna be either six of one or a half dozen of the other. Just make it look good, size accurate and on a proper buck and Hasbro will have my money.

On 12/16/2022 at 10:08 PM, Jormungand said:

I wish they had included product shot of the back side. I want to know if she will have that Thunderbolts emblem on her lower back like the SDCC version all those years ago.

She does indeed have the Emblem !

Got mine coming Monday but there needs to be a release schedule for Walgreens exclusives no other exclusive retailer does the it’s up as available to by now with no heads up or warning we always know on x date at 10 am this will be available for preorder or purchase for any other store plus Walgreens seems to get the best exclusives in my opinion which is odd as they are primarily a pharmacy 

I still can't decide which version I need, older one had better paint deco and a more accurate upper torso, however, the new one has double-jointed arms that seem to be way more solid than the flimsy arms on the previous figure, they were especially anxiety-inducing when you used bicep swivel point, the new one also seemingly has better paint apps on the head. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 6:08 PM, Jormungand said:

I wish they had included product shot of the back side. I want to know if she will have that Thunderbolts emblem on her lower back like the SDCC version all those years ago.

It does have the "tramp stamp" emblem, however its in yellow, not the shinier gold they used for the SDCC version. You may already know this, but that classic Nova doesn't have the sunburst nova emblem on his back the way he's supposed to, Quasar's cape inner lining is blue and not black, as its supposed to be. Why they're so sloppy on attention to detail on some figures and not others, I just don't know. 

I'm with you on 360 static shots. Baffles me why so many of these will have 6-8 pics and all are head-on or slightly skewed. The only one that I can think of that consistently shows the figure from all angles is the renowned reviewer, Geek Hangover. 

I for one am glad to hear this particular outlet is out of the "exclusive" market, at least for now. Less hassle!