Ron Marz And Ron Lim Return With A New Adam Warlock Saga In Warlock: Rebirth

JayC

Following the hit series SILVER SURFER: REBIRTH, Ron Marz and Ron Lim will reunite on for another galaxy-spanning limited series, WARLOCK: REBIRTH! The two superstar comics creators, known for shaping the cosmic corner of the Marvel Universe as we know it, will revisit the thrilling saga of Adam Warlock. The ever-fascinating and mega-powerful super hero is set have all comic fans talking in 2023, and this new series will be a must-have for fans and a perfect entry point into the character’s rich history for newcomers. Set in the character’s early days, this pivotal chapter will explore Adam Warlock’s origin in astounding new ways and introduce a new character that will forever impact his legacy!

Adam Warlock was created to be the perfect human specimen. Since then, Adam has gone on to be a cosmic savior, defending the galaxy from the likes of Thanos, the Universal Church of Truth and the Magus. But what will happen when the next evolution of Warlock emerges? Someone who is stronger, faster and smarter than Adam?

“Ron and I had such a great time on our Surfer series, accepting the invitation to come back and do more was a no-brainer,” Marz said. “The cosmic end of the Marvel Universe is a wonderful playground, and we’ve got some great toys, including Gamora and Pip and Doctor Strange. There are definitely some sequel threads to what we did in Silver Surfer: Rebirth, but we’re making sure this Warlock series stands on its own. Who knows, maybe a shiny guy on a surfboard will show up too.”

Don’t miss this untold story of Adam Warlock and the Infinity Watch when WARLOCK: REBIRTH arrives in April!

WARLOCK: REBIRTH #1 (OF 5)
Written by RON MARZ
Art and Cover by RON LIM
On Sale June 2023

WARLREBIRTH2023001_CVR.jpg

• 1 month later...

Announced last month, fan-favorite Marvel Comics icon Adam Warlock will headline a brand-new solo limited series this April! Reuniting superstar creators Ron Marz and Ron Lim, known for their influential work building the cosmic corner of the Marvel Universe, WARLOCK: REBIRTH will reveal a never-before-seen chapter of Adam Warlock’s fascinating origin.

Before he jetted off to space, Adam Warlock was artificially created by scientists on Earth to be the “perfect specimen.” What fans will shockingly discover is that as Adam went on to wield the Infinity Gems and play key roles in epics like Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity Watch, another specimen was created—someone stronger, faster and smarter than Adam himself! Meet EVE WARLOCK, the next evolution of Warlock! She’s come to strip Adam of all his power, starting with the Soul Gem!

Don’t miss the debut of a character who will redefine Adam Warlock’s legacy when WARLOCK: REBIRTH #1 hits stands in April! See Eve in all her glory in the WARLOCK: REBIRTH #2 cover below and check out all-new interior artwork!

WARLOCK: REBIRTH #1 (OF 5) - 75960620589900111
Written by RON MARZ
Art and Cover by RON LIM
On Sale 4/19

WARLOCK: REBIRTH #2 (OF 5)
Written by RON MARZ
Art and Cover by RON LIM
On Sale 5/24

00-WARLREBIRTH2023002_CVR.jpg

WARLOCKREBIRTH_InteriorArt1.jpg

WARLOCKREBIRTH_InteriorArt2.jpg

WARLOCKREBIRTH_InteriorArt3.jpg

WARLOCKREBIRTH_InteriorArt4.jpg

LOVED Ron Lim on Silver Surfer. Sounds odd but Lim's art was the first time SS really looked like a reflective surface. His art was beautiful and hooked me immediately.  I think I started the 90s series in the mid teens but quickly backtracked and got e ery issue until I stopper collecting.

Funny, Lims art on other books kinda fell flat for me. But his run on SS was defining and to this day is my ultimate Silver Surfer artist 

With the appearance in the upcoming Guardians III movie and now this comic, this might spur the hasbo guys to do some Warlock figures....sure would like to see him in his Gil Kane (Marvel Premiere 1972) look. They're doing Star Lord and Yondu from the 70s, so its not an impossible idea for them to look at.