Marvel Legends Adult Franklin Richards And Turg Figure Revealed

JayC

Marvel Legends Series Fantastic Four Franklin Richards and Valeria Richards 2-Pack from Hasbro featuring 15 accessories, including Moloid Turg head and stand are now available for pre-order!

Genius children of Fantastic Four's Reed and Sue Richards, Franklin and Valeria Richards explore the wonders of the multiverse with their Moloid friend Turg as part of Marvel’s First Family

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors.
Product Features

6-inch scale (15.24cm)
Made of plastic
Part of the Marvel Legends Series
Premium detail
Multiple points of articulation

Box Contents

Franklin Richards figure
Alternate pair of hands
Valeria Richards figure
2 Pairs of alternate hands
2 Beakers with smoke effects
Tablet
Turg head with case and stand

Pre-order yours from our sponsors:
BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth

F.V.2.jpg

F.V.3.jpg

F.V.4.jpg

F.V.5.jpg

F.V.6.jpg

F.V.7.jpg

F.V.8.jpg

F.V.9.jpg

F.V.10.jpg

F.V.11.jpg

F.V.12.jpg

F.V.13.jpg

F.V.14.jpg

F.V.15.jpg

So I've noticed the massive outrage in the US over the price of Video Game Spidey, funny enough this is normal prices for us Canadians so I kinda don't sympathize, do you want it? or not? it is what it is, but on the more funny note this figure is actually the same price here in Canada, I saw an E-tailer selling it for 34.99, and another at 35.99. I would have expected it to be like 47 bucks in Canada.

either way don't care, not getting it, but I just thought it was odd it's like 36 bucks in the US and 35 in Canada.

I preordered the FF kids and the Spidey but I've already got buyers remorse on the Spidey. It does seem awfully high and I've no attachment to that suit....  may be a case where I'll cancel the preorder and take my chances in the wild and on sale

The FF pack actually feels like I'll be getting my money's worth. Not a deal by any means but the set has the right amount of figures and accessories to make me satisfied with the cost of the set. This doesn't happen as often lately. 

Gamerverse Spidey is unjustifiable

1) Full reuse with the subpar head without any sculpted details 

2) Only one wall crawling and one thwip hand

3) Price

This maybe would have been ok if we already didn't have the previous PS Spidey that was simple reuse, which got followed by all new sculpted Miles Morales figure giving us hope that Peter could get the same treatment but instead we got this lazy attempt again. It's inexcusable to release yet another repaint after you gave us a fully sculpted Miles figure and ask 35+ for it without even giving him all alternate hands.

I kinda like the retro wave for what it is...and I am still waiting on Nightcrawler, Colossus,Beast and Angel to complete my X-men teams...but I'm still disappointed they call this "Legends" and that the "Marvel Universe" line ended. 

On a side note...I wish that Spiderwoman figure and all the rest were available in 1978! Megos were great but limited to a handful of Marvel characters. 

Man...I'm old!

On 1/18/2023 at 9:56 AM, tarot said:

yeah this is way too expensive. All I can thing of for this being this stupidly high is Sony / Insomniac being unreasonable with their part of the lisence.

Agree. They have overreached with this price, and worse because its not even a new figure. BUT everyone is going to let their wallet speak on this one. This is not a "rage" thing. As the customer, we have to let them know when they're doing right and that we can see when they're doing wrong. Customer feedback. Send a message.

On 1/19/2023 at 4:00 AM, Amazing_Spidey said:

For the FF4 kid pack I assume there's an Invisible Woman figure we aren't seeing in there to justify that price?!?!

That price is pretty standard for the set. 25 each with an extra 5 for the fan channel extra. 

If it about the fact that they are teens, well, the figures are the same price no matter the size for standard figures.

Gonna be about $40 to $45 in Canada. The Fantastic Four two pack went up for $80 CAD. Lately, the pricing has made me pause and look at whether I really need that figure. $85 for the new Blob, and I said I already have the old BaF, so I'm good. 

Cost definitely stopped me on these latest releases.  The price for a single figure is getting prohibitively high.  I'm also really tired of buying the figures I do want at full price, only to see them go on sale down the road for as much as 75% off or more.  If that's what it takes to sell the figures, split the difference and just lower the prices.  I know that's not how the economy works, but it's a thought.

There have been numerous price hikes on standard figures and the more exclusive ones as well in just the past year. It seems to me we are unfortunately reaching a tipping point where the price no longer justifies the price tag. I knew this day would come with a line that's been around for 20 years, I had just hoped it would be further off in the future. But here we are! I can only hope some of the never before made characters I have been waiting decades for them to make get released before this line becomes unsustainable due to the cost to collectors. Does anyone know when Hasbro's licensing contract with Marvel/Disney ends for the current contract? Perhaps this is all a big cash grab before the license expires?

Gamestop Canada just put it up for $35.99, so looks like I was incorrect on that.  That's still about $27 US 

On 1/19/2023 at 7:13 AM, Amazing_Spidey said:

Best title for an article! It had me laughing the moment I read it. And yes, they are out of their GD minds - at least to me!

I agree whole-heartedly with JC on the title for the article. And as I said before, everyone is going to send a message to hasbo with their wallet. Be a better consumer, a smarter collector. That's whether you're buying from retail or going to some vendor like eBay, where the product is almost sure to be jacked up 2,4, even 6 times the original price.

This specific Spider-Man figure has absolutely nothing about it to justify this price (didn't they learn from the hellcharger snafu), and that's where the consumer should focus. Its the reason I couldn't buy the Madame Hydra figure, among many others. The price in no way justified the lack of accuracy, accessories or quality in the product.