Marvel Legends Adult Franklin Richards And Turg Figure Revealed

JayC

On 1/12/2023 at 10:39 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Interesting, I guess we are not seeing any pictures of Valeria yet?

Either way I'm hoping we start getting the Puff Adder wave, I doubt it will be long before that starts coming out.

I imagine Valeria will most likely be a slight variation of the Jubilee mold with a new head sculpt. But yeah, I fully expect it to be revealed as the pre-order posts.

Hasbro has fully revealed their upcoming Marvel Legends Series Fantastic Four Franklin Richards and Valeria Richards 2-Pack, featuring 15 accessories, including Moloid Turg head and stand. Look for it to go up for pre-order tomorrow (1/18) at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

FF-2pk-01.jpg

FF-2pk-02.jpg

FF-2pk-03.jpg

FF-2pk-04.jpg

FF-2pk-05.jpg

FF-2pk-06.jpg

FF-2pk-07.jpg

FF-2pk-08.jpg

FF-2pk-09.jpg

FF-2pk-10.jpg

This actually comes with more then I was expect. Nice reuse of the Scientist Supreme's device. Val might be a bit taller then I was expecting but they don't have a shorter female body and she has grown up in recent years. Glad to have the whole family together in the same costume. Not we just need to get Uncle Thing's wife and adopted kids.

This looks great and I'm excited to add teenagers Franklin and Valeria to my collection! It also clinches which versions of the F4 that I'll be keeping and I guess that it's not going to be the classic white and blues. So long retro card versions! (Except for flamed on Torch, I love that one).

I do hope that we have more Moloids coming along with a new Mole Man. I also keep hoping that we'll somehow get a Giganto Mole Monster from issue #1, although that would likely have to be HasLab in this day and age and I doubt that it would get funded. I have a couple of stand-ins (the old Toy Biz diorama one and a colossal Heroclix version that is too light green in color), but they're both way too small. They're Ok with 1/18th scale figures but ridiculously undersized for 1/12th. 

On 1/17/2023 at 12:23 PM, MeGrimlock78 said:

I find it amusing that the effects that were designed for handguns are now being used for beakers.

Lol. I didn't even see that at first, but yep. Hasbro is nothing if not good at finding ways to use and reuse the same old accessories over and over again.

On 1/17/2023 at 11:40 AM, Reno said:

This looks great and I'm excited to add teenagers Franklin and Valeria to my collection! It also clinches which versions of the F4 that I'll be keeping and I guess that it's not going to be the classic white and blues. So long retro card versions! (Except for flamed on Torch, I love that one).

I do hope that we have more Moloids coming along with a new Mole Man. I also keep hoping that we'll somehow get a Giganto Mole Monster from issue #1, although that would likely have to be HasLab in this day and age and I doubt that it would get funded. I have a couple of stand-ins (the old Toy Biz diorama one and a colossal Heroclix version that is too light green in color), but they're both way too small. They're Ok with 1/18th scale figures but ridiculously undersized for 1/12th. 

Yeah, nothing major. It is pretty much exactly what I thought it would be. I do like the new male teen mold. Sucks that the female teen mold is pretty much the same old, same old, but it is Franklin & Valeria. Who thought we'd ever even get something like this? Still no Crystal in sight, though.

As far as Giganto, I kinda put this out a while back. Who would be all that upset if they did Giganto as a BAF, but just as he/she was seen on the cover of Fantastic Four #1? Basically just a head and arm, more of a diorama, with maybe an articulated arm and fingers. Personally I don't think I need an entire Giganto, nor do I think it would fare any better as a Haslab than the ill fated Engine of Exorbitance. At the very least it would be somewhat scale accurate. I would buy an entire set for that.

Hasbro's Dan Yun made a post on Twitter today that suggests that the new PlayStation Spider-Man 2 Advanced Suit Spider-Man figure they first announced last year will be joining the Marvel Legends Franklin And Valeria Richards 2-Pack for pre-order tomorrow (1/18) at 1pm ET.

This new Spider-Man figure is being released as a Fan-Channel exclusive which means it will be available at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Look for the GAME to be released sometime in the Fall 2023.

PS5-Spider-Man-0.png

PS5-Spider-Man-02.png

On 1/17/2023 at 8:35 PM, JayC said:

Hasbro's Dan Yun made a post on Twitter today that suggests that the new PlayStation Spider-Man 2 Advanced Suit Spider-Man figure they first announced last year will be joining the Marvel Legends Franklin And Valeria Richards 2-Pack for pre-order tomorrow (1/18) at 1pm ET.

This new Spider-Man figure is being released as a Fan-Channel exclusive which means it will be available at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Look for the GAME to be released sometime in the Fall 2023.

PS5-Spider-Man-0.png

PS5-Spider-Man-02.png

That's good. I never saw the original.

The FF kids is fun but the only thing not allowing this to be a home run for me is that Franklin is unrecognizable to me. I'll be getting this set but I'll be waiting for these two as smaller kids (and hopefully as pack ins).

Spidey I'm torn on was well. The game is fantastic  but I absolutely hate the design. As soon as I was able to jump into a classic suit I did and never wore the suit again. It's the white spider I think. Gives me thr impression that the suit wasn't completed 

On 1/17/2023 at 5:23 PM, McHogan said:

"...the FF kids is fun but the only thing not allowing this to be a home run for me is that Franklin is unrecognizable to me...."

Complete pass for me. I hear you about Franklin, but he is currently sporting that look in the comics...well, not really, 'cause he's nowhere near that jacked. He is a kid, after all. But the hasbo guys don't seem to really care that much about scale or accuracy, especially where the Fantastic Four are concerned. In fact with the exception of the latest Human Torch and maybe the Thing, I wish they'd re-do the entire team and put them on proper bucks. The Thing came out very good, but there's no good reason why that figure cant have biceps swivel.  I just think the team that ushered in the Marvel Age deserve better treatment. Otherwise, at least collectors can display the whole family in one outfit if they want.

The new PlayStation Spider-Man 2 Advanced Suit Spider-Man Marvel Legends figure from Hasbro is now available for pre-order!

The original Web-Slinger, Peter Parker guides Miles Morales as he navigates taking up the Spider-Man mantle and learns to harness his powers

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors.
Product Features

6-inch scale (15.24cm)
Made of plastic
From the video game, Marvel's Spider-Man 2
Part of the Marvel Legends Series
Premium detail
Multiple points of articulation

Box Contents

Spider-Man figure
Alternate fist hand piece
Alternate open hand piece
Web effects