NO Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive's in 2023

Lord_Scareglow

So it looks like Dan from ML team has made the claim that there will not be anymore Walgreens exclusives, at least for 2023, who knows if this means it's an end to the partnership forever, or they will get more exclusives in the coming years, but according to Dan none are slated for 2023

NOMOREWALREENSLEGENDS.webp

Not that surprising I guess but is a bit of a bummer since it was an avenue to get a few extra comic figures a year. Maybe they’ll make up for it by throwing one here and there to other stores they do exclusives for. Or maybe Best Buy could jump in on the action. Or hell, they could just keep them as Pulse exclusives 🤷‍♂️.

On 12/24/2022 at 3:30 AM, leokearon said:

Given the reports from fans that they barely stocked their exclusives I'm not surprised 

yeah they have been iffy at best in the recent years with actually having any exclusive items on shelves, I'm sure this news isn't making anybody sad, other then the fact it means a few less comic figures for the year.

what would have been really cool though is if Walmart and Target also didn't get any for the year Ha!

On 12/24/2022 at 6:51 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah they have been iffy at best in the recent years with actually having any exclusive items on shelves, I'm sure this news isn't making anybody sad, other then the fact it means a few less comic figures for the year.

what would have been really cool though is if Walmart and Target also didn't get any for the year Ha!

On plus side it would give our wallets a bit of a breather.

Also could you imagine a year without exclusives?