Marvel Legends Series Daredevil, Elektra, And Marvel’s Bullseye Video Review And Images

Outsiders

The new Elektra head sculpts are really amazing. I can't say enough about how they've improved these female heads (notably the Blue Marvel head was incredible too, although his is on a body that is just too small, in scale to where he should be).

The red bandana head from the SP//DR wave was fantastic; that face really came out well, and I thought really captured her Greek heritage. The straighter hair was more in-line with her look in the comics, and was softer plastic which allowed for more movement. These new heads have an updated, wavier hair, also very Greek, but the plastic is so thick it doesnt allow for much movement. Here, the Elektra body has been improved and looks more appropriate from the previous molds they've used for her. Definitely would have benefited from the outfit being sculpted here and there instead of just painted on. Pinless limbs were the way to go here, good job. 

On 12/30/2022 at 4:58 AM, Emnems80 said:

God I hope that DD figure gets a single rerelease! Also that Elektra too in red! And that the red and skin tones match the original Elektra so you can pop on the original head.

If Hasbro does (most likely), I hope it would be a better representation of how he is drawn in the 90s, with paint wash to bring out the DD logo. Thanks for watching 

On 12/26/2022 at 2:08 PM, Psychosomatic said:

My Father-In-Law always asks us for Christmas lists and this year I started giving him my list really early in the year (Pre-Order Marvel Legends figures). I highly suggest this tactic - I saved a lot of money on figures this year and got a bunch of toys for Christmas (felt like a kid again)! Merry Christmas to all!

Happy holidays, thanks for checking my review.

On 12/28/2022 at 6:33 AM, Atlantis said:

The new Elektra head sculpts are really amazing. I can't say enough about how they've improved these female heads (notably the Blue Marvel head was incredible too, although his is on a body that is just too small, in scale to where he should be).

The red bandana head from the SP//DR wave was fantastic; that face really came out well, and I thought really captured her Greek heritage. The straighter hair was more in-line with her look in the comics, and was softer plastic which allowed for more movement. These new heads have an updated, wavier hair, also very Greek, but the plastic is so thick it doesnt allow for much movement. Here, the Elektra body has been improved and looks more appropriate from the previous molds they've used for her. Definitely would have benefited from the outfit being sculpted here and there instead of just painted on. Pinless limbs were the way to go here, good job. 

Great points, the Elektra headsculpt is well done. Agree that pinless & double jointed elbows and knees are the way to go. Thanks for checking out my review.

As a massive DD fan I am disappointed with this DD figure. While I do believe his character would benefit from an ultra-articulated body mold, this one is way too small to be him. Sure, in the pictures this mold looks only slightly smaller than the Vulcan mold, but in had they are extremely different. I'm sure it's only minor detail to some but for me it's the biggest detail. He should be on a larger buck and I do hope they find a way to give him a proper update on the Vulcan buck. I'm fine with the previous Bullseye and this one just looks weird to me. Don't ever remember seeing him in the blue before, but I stopped following the comic years ago when the writing got so bad, but I guess that's a thing. The Elektra figure is better, by far than the single release. Better head sculpt, better body mold. I do like the red more than the white, but we'll be getting Elektra as DD later this year and hopefully the head sculpts will be swappable. I did buy this Elektra of the secondary market. Actually, a former business partner broke up a set for me and sold them off separately. I did pay him a bit extra, though he didn't expect me to, but either way, it was a hell of a lot cheaper than the entire set. Aside from the Elektra, this set is a total mailed-in effort and a money kit to get some use out of some existing buck. Good on those who liked it or for those who haven't been able to get ahold of the characters otherwise, but this was a 2/3 pass for me.

On 1/11/2023 at 9:46 AM, monron999 said:

I am disappointed with this DD figure. While I do believe his character would benefit from an ultra-articulated body mold, this one is way too small to be him.

I as well just wasn't woo'd by this Daredevil, sure it's fine, but something about it just doesn't work for me, and I think it's how small it is, I actually still like the Defenders 4 Pack DD better despite it being somewhat outdated, it's more of the DD I want, But this Elektra was worth the ticket price for me, I'm a huge Elektra fan and the new Headsculpts especially the wild hair one is way to awesome not to have on a shelf, I do like her red outfit far more, but I can have both, The Bullseye yes is a bit strange with his more recent outfit, but for me I missed out on the incredibly hard to find Man-Thing wave Bullseye and I'm not paying what he was going for, so this was a good option.

DD still needs another Update I agree and Yes Vulcan's buck would be likely ideal, but until then and maybe even then I'm just gonna stick with the DD I got.