Marvel Legends Series Mojoworld 4-Pack Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Seriously, calling this thing a 4-pack really tests my ability to tolerate BS. Acknowledging this as a 4-pack only emboldens Hasbro to keep doing garbage like that Wolvie, not even heavy enough to be a paperweight or doorstop, POS. Just stop.

This is/was very overpriced, especially considering that it has two repeat figures, one better than the last and one not as good as the one forthcoming, a deluxe figure that can be purchased solo at a fraction of the cost, and piece of dunnage not even fit for custom fodder.

That being said, I ordered it, I loved it, and I'm glad I didn't cancel it after they revealed the single Mojo, like a lot of people did. This Mojo is far superior to the single pack in every way, which more or less comes down to paint and deco. The box, while insignificant to the worth of the product, is nice too. I've said it before, but Dazzler, far and away is one of my favorite X-Men of all times. She was reintroduced to the team shortly after I began reading the X-Men, and her Frienemy-ship with Rogue (another fave) is one of the most memorable relationships in comics history in my mind. I was more than happy to have a "new" one on the not-spaghetti-legged Shriek female buck. It is very simple and very beautiful, just like her 80's/90's design altogether. This is also the first Longshot figure ever done by Hasbro, and even though the one coming out in the Retro wave looks to be better, this will be a sought after figure. There was some cool box designs and also so leftover plastic garbage with some blue paint on it.

Overall it was a guilty pleasure that really wasn't necessary, but it was nice, if you had the budget for excess. I honestly do think this was a test by Hasbro just to see how far they could push the boundaries with just how much they could charge us for their plastic. Essentially the ridiculous Haslab project was the same thing, but in that case there was a little less risk by not having to ultimately put those products into production if it didn't fly. Between the blowback they received with that one and this one I hope they dial it just a little back now and understand we're not gonna just consume every little thing they push out.

And on the subject of the Engine of Futility project, yes they will figure out a way to release Mephisto sometime and somewhere, and do to the fact that they all had new head sculpts, I would assume so will the other characters that were revealed as tier rewards. Hasbro's not it the habit of spending money on any R&D without some kind of payoff

Got during the Black Friday sale for a decent price ($99) but waited till Christmas to bust open. Fun set to go through and very happy with these three. Wolverine was just a waste of plastic.
Still prefer the skin color/deco on deluxe Mojo so if that guy ever hits Modok level discounts, I’ll surely be scooping him up. But anyway, sooo looking forward to more Outback.

On 1/4/2023 at 2:45 PM, monron999 said:

Seriously, calling this thing a 4-pack really tests my ability to tolerate BS. Acknowledging this as a 4-pack only emboldens Hasbro to keep doing garbage like that Wolvie, not even heavy enough to be a paperweight or doorstop, POS. Just stop.

It's just as bad as the Noir-Spider-Ham "2-Pack". I'm surprised by Hasbro's own warped logic, they did call the Howard The Duck figure a 2 Pack

So glad I canceled this set. Saw the Deluxe in stores and was unimpressed. Dazzler isn't different enough and Longshot will be available at a fraction of this set. 

This set, the HasLab, the Noir "2 pack, the Amazing Friends 3 pack ( this time essentially 3 re-released figures) has gotten me quite annoyed with Hasbro. Oh shoot, also the Spider Man MCU 3 pack that is all but a waste since the three figures are rumored to be a part of the next NWH wave. 

This just seems like a poor way to treat customers 

• 4 months later...
On 5/15/2023 at 2:52 PM, AndyL said:

Wow i bought this full price. No regrets though. If I had waited this thing surely would have sold out. This is also the better Mojo and the best Dazzler to date because it uses the Shriek model rather than the Kate one.

You could've done worse like me. I bought this, Spidey and his Amazing Friends, and the Heralds of Galactus sets about a month before Hasbro Pulse had their big sale. 😭😭😂😂

On 5/21/2023 at 11:41 AM, Emnems80 said:

You could've done worse like me. I bought this, Spidey and his Amazing Friends, and the Heralds of Galactus sets about a month before Hasbro Pulse had their big sale. 😭😭😂😂

LOL. Arent those Sales a kick in the junk sometimes? You just have to look caving into FOMO on some of these EXCLUSIVE items only to see them eventually go on sale or end up available on other sites later. The only time this worked in my favor at all was with the MODOK World Domination set. I did like it and I really wanted that Captain figure but after just buying the other MODOK at what I thought was a heafty price I couldn't bring myself to do it. Unitl it went on sale on Pulse for less than half te original cost. It still wasn't worth it but that Captain figure is truly unique in the Legends field.

On 5/22/2023 at 6:30 AM, AndyL said:

LOL. Arent those Sales a kick in the junk sometimes? You just have to look caving into FOMO on some of these EXCLUSIVE items only to see them eventually go on sale or end up available on other sites later. The only time this worked in my favor at all was with the MODOK World Domination set. I did like it and I really wanted that Captain figure but after just buying the other MODOK at what I thought was a heafty price I couldn't bring myself to do it. Unitl it went on sale on Pulse for less than half te original cost. It still wasn't worth it but that Captain figure is truly unique in the Legends field.

It sucks because sometimes it's hard to know which ones to jump on. Take for instance the MCU Spidey 3 pack or the Daredevil 3 pack.

• 4 months later...
On 5/24/2023 at 9:46 AM, Emnems80 said:

It sucks because sometimes it's hard to know which ones to jump on. Take for instance the MCU Spidey 3 pack or the Daredevil 3 pack.

I mean, everyone was predicting that the Spidey 3-pack would be released again later on in another form, especially because it was on the leaked list. I bought the 3-pack with the intention of keeping one set masked and the others unmasked. The Daredevil set is weirder, I have to assume they'll rerelease DD on the RYV or Vulcan buck later, and Elektra probably in her red, maybe also Bullseye in the black and white. It's definitely less certain where they'll appear next than the Spideys though.

Love how this initially was sooo expensive and exclusive to Pulse, now it's everywhere and on sale, the Single packed Longshot and Mojo really shot this in the foot, bad timing on Hasbro's part to have this pack come out and right on it's heels Longshot and Mojo, don't think people were willing to fork over the extra dough for a fancy box, a sorta updated but not much Dazzler (seeing as how retro carded Dazzler was on sale pegwarming hard) and a baby Wolverine statue. 🤷‍♂️

On 10/5/2023 at 8:19 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Love how this initially was sooo expensive and exclusive to Pulse, now it's everywhere and on sale, the Single packed Longshot and Mojo really shot this in the foot, bad timing on Hasbro's part to have this pack come out and right on it's heels Longshot and Mojo, don't think people were willing to fork over the extra dough for a fancy box, a sorta updated but not much Dazzler (seeing as how retro carded Dazzler was on sale pegwarming hard) and a baby Wolverine statue. 🤷‍♂️

It was really weird because that single release Mojo wasn't just available for preorder at the same time but physically available.