Super Bowl Movie Trailer Spots For Disney/Marvel Studios

Outsiders

Disney will be dropping promotional spots for Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (February 17), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 5), and Marvel Studios’ The Marvels (July 28) during the Super Bowl LVII on February 12th.

No spots for Disney+’s Secret Invasion are expected.

Source: Deadline

Main take away from this is, why is Secret Invasion taking so long to get an official release date, and not getting a trailer slot here? I'm eagerly awaiting that show, it looks really good, but it's odd that nothing seems to be concrete about it's ETA. I can't lie that currently The Marvels has my least interest in terms of film/tv that Marvel is putting out this year, as I still really didn't have a like for Kamala and not sure how I feel her dynamics are going to work with Monica and Carol, I still don't think that I adored the first Captain Marvel movie, how much better can a second one be?, the current only saving grace is Teyonah Parris as Rambeau, I like her in that role.

On 2/2/2023 at 6:59 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Main take away from this is, why is Secret Invasion taking so long to get an official release date, and not getting a trailer slot here? I'm eagerly awaiting that show, it looks really good, but it's odd that nothing seems to be concrete about it's ETA. I can't lie that currently The Marvels has my least interest in terms of film/tv that Marvel is putting out this year, as I still really didn't have a like for Kamala and not sure how I feel her dynamics are going to work with Monica and Carol, I still don't think that I adored the first Captain Marvel movie, how much better can a second one be?, the current only saving grace is Teyonah Parris as Rambeau, I like her in that role.

Regarding Secret Invasion and the Marvels, my perspective is the same as yours. 

Lol, The Marvels. Heh! Make a movie about Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel and leave the rest of that crap on the cutting room floor. Actually, I wouldn't even care if they did it in a way where Monica is Earth's Cap Marvel and Carol was Space's. Then Monica can lead the Avengers (cuz she actually did) and we'd never have to see Carol until she has to come in and save the day, because of course she does.

Of course, that's assuming they do Monica like they did her in the comics, which they probably won't, and actually make her as likeable as she was in the comics, which she probably won't be.

On 2/3/2023 at 12:30 PM, monron999 said:

Lol, The Marvels. Heh! Make a movie about Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel and leave the rest of that crap on the cutting room floor. Actually, I wouldn't even care if they did it in a way where Monica is Earth's Cap Marvel and Carol was Space's. Then Monica can lead the Avengers (cuz she actually did) and we'd never have to see Carol until she has to come in and save the day, because of course she does.

Of course, that's assuming they do Monica like they did her in the comics, which they probably won't, and actually make her as likeable as she was in the comics, which she probably won't be.

It does bring up one interesting point. Carol is Captain marvel, Kamala is Ms Marvel, the ovie is called the Marvels so what is Monica going to be called, Marvel Woman, Marvel Girl?