Ant-Man And The Wasp Quantumania Marvel Legends Reveals Tomorrow (2/7)!?!

JayC

On 2/8/2023 at 6:38 PM, A_Spidey_Fan said:

Kang is a must have for me, even more so after I missed out on the recent Comic Book 1.  The design is pretty fateful to the comics, and I like the added cape to the figure, as it gives up a "Conqueror" look to him even more.  I suspect though they may decide to re-release Kang with a non-blue head down the road, but I'm okay without it, as Blue is Kang to me. 

If you bought He Who Remains you could probably swap that head. That would explain it being so serious when the character was so playful in Loki.

I preordered Egghead and Crossfire. I’ve never been a huge fan of Crossfires comic design, but the figure looks nice and the rifle is awesome.  Egghead is classic.  If figures weren’t so expensive I’d get a second one to make a Shrunken Bones to start of the Headmen. 

I pass on MCU and I don’t collect new comic characters. I already have I think three Ultrons (terrible Toy Biz version, IronMan wave version, and the last one that was in either an Avenger wave or a Bad Guys wave, I can’t remember.)

On 2/9/2023 at 2:31 PM, memocromatico said:

If you bought He Who Remains you could probably swap that head. That would explain it being so serious when the character was so playful in Loki.

I just read a a post on a other site where it was pointed out that the head for He Who Remains will NOT fit Kangs sculpt. Baffling decision. 

I'm sure someone will be able to customize it but that shoukd have been Hasbros job from the beginning 

Also, I do like the  Cassie assignment  more I look at it the more I see McFarlane-esq "way to long legtofor the torso" thing going on...

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Jonathan Majors was on the The Late Show with Stephen Colbert where he was introduced to his Ant-Man And The Wasp Quantumania Hasbro Marvel Legends Kang The Conquer figure. Overall Majors seemed to dig it but did feel that the arms were a bit to puny. In the segment they also give us some nice close-up in-hand shots of the figure. See the clip below. Also check out some screencaps of the figure below.

Ant-Man And The Wasp Quantumania Hasbro Marvel Legends figures are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Kang-Playing-With-Kang 1.jpg

Kang-Playing-With-Kang 2.jpg

Kang-Playing-With-Kang.jpg

• 1 month later...

I really want these figures to start hitting stores. The majority of this wave looks great, but I'm really keen on the Wasp. Still don't know if it's the kinda character I wanna have twice in my collection (purely out of financial reasons), but this is a major improvement over the last one. Kang is definitely coming though. 

I'm really liking how these figures look, Going to pass on them, but they look really good, but hey why does Paul still have a weird facial expression, they only ever gave us a normal unmasked head sculpt in the 10th anniversary, the rest they insist on making him look some kinda way, I'm only interested in Egghead, Future Ant-Man and Crossfire for this wave, but these movie figures are looking nice. That new Wasp especially.

Got my case in early from EE. Really nice looking figures all around, with great likenesses. I'm especially liking the Wasp and Cassie figure, Cassie especially, I really hope we get a new Giant-Man with the newer technology like we see on Cassie here. I have to say though, while I like Kang and I like having him in figure form, the figure feels a little awkward to me, kind of thin and not very imposing compared to the others. Also I really wish he came with some power effects and an unmasked head. I'm still holding out hope for an unmasked Kang and small Cassie 2-pack or something though, as well as a deluxe Giant-Man and deluxe MODOK. I'd like Hank and Janet too, but I'm not sure if there's any likeness issues there.