Marvel Select Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Figure Revealed

JayC

A Diamond Select Toys release! Complete the Four! The fourth member of the Fantastic Four, Sue Storm, a.k.a. the Invisible Woman, finishes up the team as she enters the Marvel Select action figure line! Joining the previously released Thing, Human Torch, and Mr. Fantastic, Sue stands approximately 7 inches tall and features 16 points of articulation, as well as a variety of interchangeable parts and accessories. Designed by Eamon O’Donoghue, sculpted by May Thamtarana!

This will be up for pre-order later tonight at 12am EST at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Invisible-Woman-01.jpg

Invisible-Woman-02.jpg

Invisible-Woman-03.jpg

Invisible-Woman-04.jpg

Invisible-Woman-05.jpg

Invisible-Woman-06.jpg

It's too bad the Select figures aren't in scale with Legends. Some of them are really nice. But, I'm not collecting another toyline. I don't have the money or closet space. The only exceptions I've made are Mephisto and Watcher, since they're meant to be larger than the average character. She looks great, though.

Oh darn that's a good looking Sue, Diamond has been really putting some good stuff out, although generally inconsistent, overall the past few years Diamond has stepped their game up heavily, this figure looks really nice, I wish it wasn't so out of scale with Legends, the effects and the alternate invisible limbs is such a good touch, I might just get this figure because I like it and for no other reason.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...