Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream For March 2023 Coverage - Avengers 60th, Spider-Man And Haslab Tease

toynewman

Today Hasbro is holding another one of their live-streams with the Marvel Legends brand team. We will be sure to update this story over the course of the next hour with all the new products and info they reveal during the event.

Dwight and Ryan are on the stream today.

Now going over products like the Avengers Puff Adder wave we have already seen. Also the X-Men Ch'od, Ant-Man movie and GOTG Vol 3. waves.

Not sure when pre-orders will begin on some of these but there will be pre-orders.

Comic based Spider-Man figures wave:

- Ben Reilly with new Spider-Man suit which includes toe articulation

- Chasm,

- Miles Morales with new look

- The Rose

- Modern Jessica Drew

- Elektra Daredevil

- Tarantula

The BAF for this wave was not revealed.

Showing the Pulse Exclusive Spider-Man Animated Carnage and Black Suit Spider-Man 2-pack in the VHS packaging.

The second Animated 2-pack in this series which goes up for pre-order tomorrow (3/2) on Pulse at 1pm ET is Aunt May and Doc Ock with bendy tentacles that will work on the regular comic release Doc Ock.

Avengers 60th Anniversary program coming later this year. These are all comic Avengers going up for pre-order at a later time.

- Iron Man Mark 1

- Bruce Banner and Grey Hulk 2-pack

- Bearded Thor with with Destroyer

- Classic Hawkeye with pin-less joints and Skycycle, Hawkeye has soft-goods to sit on the cycle. Secret Wars

- Dr. Doom and Monica Rambeau 2-pack

- Sersi and Black Knight 2-pack

- Super-Articulated Black Widow

- New Buck Cap with Vulcan body

- New Super Skrull and Spider-Woman Skrull Queen 2-pack

- 12" Super Adaptoid

Black Widow is rumored to be a Target exclusive and Bucky Cap a Walmart exclusive. They also said more Avengers stuff would be coming.

Finally they teased this years Haslab for Marvel Legends will be Avengers themed. Maybe a Quinjet or a Giant Man??????

Panel ends.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

March-Live-Stream-01.jpg

March-Live-Stream-02.jpg

March-Live-Stream-03 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-03 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-03.jpg

March-Live-Stream-04 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-04.jpg

March-Live-Stream-05 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-05 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-05 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-05 5.jpg

March-Live-Stream-05 6.jpg

March-Live-Stream-05 7.jpg

March-Live-Stream-05.jpg

March-Live-Stream-06 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-06 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-06 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-06 5.jpg

March-Live-Stream-06.jpg

March-Live-Stream-07 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-07.jpg

March-Live-Stream-08 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-08 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-08 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-08.jpg

March-Live-Stream-09 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-09 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-09.jpg

March-Live-Stream-10 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-10 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-10 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-10 5.jpg

March-Live-Stream-10 6.jpg

March-Live-Stream-10 7.jpg

March-Live-Stream-10.jpg

March-Live-Stream-11 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-11 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-11 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-11.jpg

March-Live-Stream-12 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-12 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-12.jpg

March-Live-Stream-13.jpg

March-Live-Stream-14 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-14 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-14 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-14.jpg

March-Live-Stream-15 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-15 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-15 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-15 5.jpg

March-Live-Stream-15 6.jpg

March-Live-Stream-15 7.jpg

March-Live-Stream-15.jpg

March-Live-Stream-16 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-16 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-16 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-16.jpg

March-Live-Stream-17 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-17 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-17 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-17 5.jpg

March-Live-Stream-17 6.jpg

March-Live-Stream-17 7.jpg

March-Live-Stream-17.jpg

March-Live-Stream-18 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-18 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-18 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-18 5.jpg

March-Live-Stream-18 6.jpg

March-Live-Stream-18 7.jpg

March-Live-Stream-18 8.jpg

March-Live-Stream-18.jpg

March-Live-Stream-19 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-19 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-19 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-19.jpg

March-Live-Stream-20 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-20.jpg

March-Live-Stream-22 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-22.jpg

March-Live-Stream-23 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-23 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-23 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-23 5.jpg

March-Live-Stream-23 6.jpg

March-Live-Stream-23.jpg

March-Live-Stream-24 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-24 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-24 4.jpg

March-Live-Stream-24 5.jpg

March-Live-Stream-24 6.jpg

March-Live-Stream-24 7.jpg

March-Live-Stream-24.jpg

March-Live-Stream-25 2.jpg

March-Live-Stream-25 3.jpg

March-Live-Stream-25.jpg

Yeah as I'm always stoked to see new stuff, I am getting a bit exhausted by pre-ordering things that seem to never be coming out for eternity, Already so much pre-ordered but nothing actually becoming available at mass, like how many things have been up for pre-order but nothing is coming out, X-Men Box Sets, Blob, Outback Rogue, Villans boxset, Puff Adder Wave, Ch'od wave, Ant-Man Wave, GOTGV3 Wave, like slow down SuperHasbro7

On 2/22/2023 at 3:19 PM, tarot said:

The Puff adder, X-men Box set (at least the Forge set), Blob and Villains set have been released by BBTS with Ch'Od looking to be out soon as it has been released in asia. 

Oh Puff adder wave is news to me, yeah some places in canada have the Forge set, blob and villains but basically only 1 retailer each right now, super limited supply.

but that is good news Puff Adder wave is already slowly coming out.

Tomorrow (3/01) at 11am ET is the next Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream. Today on Instagram Hasbro's Ryan TIng gave us a possible clue to one of the items we might be seeing. In his post he talks about the old Captain America And The Avengers arcade game which allowed you to play either Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye or Vision, all of which are figures we have already gotten from Hasbro. In certain levels of the game that required the heroes to fly, both Captain America and Hawkeye used an Avengers Skycycle to combat the bad guys.

We have seen retail listings that Hasbro will be releasing a Hawkeye figure with Skycycle for the Marvel Legends line, so it would make sense if that is what Ryan is hinting to here. Only time will tell. Check back tomorrow for complete coverage of the live-stream and everything new that is announced.

Marvel-Legends-Skycycle.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Skycycle1.jpg

There's so much 90's Avengers goodness that needs to be covered. I would LOVE a Clint Barton Goliath BAF. We haven't gotten Crystal or Sersi yet. I would kill to see Force Works get a boxset, or at the very least, a Century and USAgent figure from that era. They need to start drawing inspiration from story lines like Galactic Storm, Bloodties, and The Crossing. I don't want to see more standard versions of Cap, Iron Man, and Thor. They've been done to death, and they need to give other characters a chance to shine for a while.

On 2/28/2023 at 9:47 PM, monron999 said:

Oh maaaan, while I'm down for a Hawkeye on Skycycle I'm afraid these guts are gonna do a game based theme and wind up doing some kind of pixelated mess of a paint app like NECA's game based TMNT stuff.

Jeez I hope not. I have fond memories of playing (and beating!!) Captain America & The Avengers on two different game systems.  Hey, that was quite am accomplishment to even own 2 home video game systems back then.

But as cool as that was, a pixelized homage line would be the last on my want list. Just below a wave of Avengers: United We Stand figures haha

On 2/28/2023 at 9:39 PM, GarimusPrime said:

There's so much 90's Avengers goodness that needs to be covered. I would LOVE a Clint Barton Goliath BAF. We haven't gotten Crystal or Sersi yet. I would kill to see Force Works get a boxset, or at the very least, a Century and USAgent figure from that era. They need to start drawing inspiration from story lines like Galactic Storm, Bloodties, and The Crossing. I don't want to see more standard versions of Cap, Iron Man, and Thor. They've been done to death, and they need to give other characters a chance to shine for a while.

Great idea but I personally would stay far away from those hideous The Crossing suits haha.

Wholeheartedly agree that different characters need their time to shine though we all know that major subline gets anchored by an A lister but that still leaves 6-7 spots for the Gilgameshs, Stingrays, or Dr Druids that have yet to see the light of day

Oooooooooo I hope this also means an updated version of Iron Man's model 9 armor!!!! Other than his space armor, I will need no other version of him after model 9! (Never cared for the original two suits). Hawkeye on the Skycycle would be most welcome indeed too; I'd have to get a second for Black Knight! Fingers crossed! And Vision?? Maybe a misdirect? A 90s version? A new classic version with ear-cups by chance?

I know the majority of fans hate that era, but I always had an affinity for it. There are definitely some character designs that I would love to see finally get figures. And, if they're gonna include Cap, Iron Man, and Thor, let it be from this era, too. They can do Cap's armor from Fighting Chance. And, I can't stress enough how much I REALLY want to see a Century figure before I die. I freaking loved Force Works. I wish they'd bring back the comic. No reason they can't. The majority of those characters are sitting on the sidelines, anyway. Especially since the comic book writers only care about MCU synergy nowadays.

(27).jpg

I'm looking forward to Hawkeye and Sky Cycle whenever it gets announced, but I do worry about what the price will likely be.... I could envision anything from $39.99 to $79.99, but I'm hoping that it's toward the lower end of that.... I'd normally expect something around $49.99 but since deluxe Blob was more than that.... and knowing that this is an "anniversary" release, it will likely be higher than that.

On 3/1/2023 at 8:05 AM, Reno said:

I'm looking forward to Hawkeye and Sky Cycle whenever it gets announced, but I do worry about what the price will likely be.... I could envision anything from $39.99 to $79.99, but I'm hoping that it's toward the lower end of that.... I'd normally expect something around $49.99 but since deluxe Blob was more than that.... and knowing that this is an "anniversary" release, it will likely be higher than that.

Gotta be $50 at least.  if its part of an anniversary line probably another $5 on top of that.  I'll predict $60.