Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream For March 2023 Coverage - Avengers 60th, Spider-Man And Haslab Tease

toynewman

STEGRON!!!! I've been wanting him for a long time.

A little outside the box, but how about a Spot that has several portals and small clear stands for them that you could attach pieces of him to. Not sure it would quite be Baf worthy, but enough floating portals with him going in and out of them would be cool.

Spider slayer, Grizzly, Gibbon, Man-Spider would all be cool too.

On 3/7/2023 at 10:43 AM, Atlantis said:

The BAF will be comic accurate AUNT MAY

LOL, that would be hilarious! That would be almost like the whole Mojo thing where the much cheaper regular version started showing up even before the exclusive 4-pack was released. I'd cancel my order for the animated May and Ock so freaking fast if that was the case.....

It’s gotta be Grizzley. I only say this because I am 90% done with a custom of him. No sooner than when I finished my Rose and Tarantula customs, I saw Rektangular’s leaked list. It’s happened so many times 😆 I really hope it is the Spider Slayer. Does not matter which mark. That’s something I don’t want to make, and I think they would do a great job with it.

On 3/7/2023 at 9:14 AM, Reno said:

LOL, that would be hilarious! That would be almost like the whole Mojo thing where the much cheaper regular version started showing up even before the exclusive 4-pack was released. I'd cancel my order for the animated May and Ock so freaking fast if that was the case.....

We jest....kinda....but its certainly not unheard of, that they would pull such a thing. Aunt May is not a figure on any wish list of mine, but if I did buy it, I would want the comic accurate one, not one from an animated show. 

On 3/7/2023 at 4:32 PM, Atlantis said:

We jest....kinda....but its certainly not unheard of, that they would pull such a thing. Aunt May is not a figure on any wish list of mine, but if I did buy it, I would want the comic accurate one, not one from an animated show. 

My feelings exactly! I don't need an Aunt May figure, but if I did buy one I would want it to be a classic comic version.  You would think they would have at least included a comic accurate head.

On 3/7/2023 at 3:12 PM, Mjolnir_Customs said:

It’s gotta be Grizzley. I only say this because I am 90% done with a custom of him. No sooner than when I finished my Rose and Tarantula customs, I saw Rektangular’s leaked list. It’s happened so many times 😆 I really hope it is the Spider Slayer. Does not matter which mark. That’s something I don’t want to make, and I think they would do a great job with it.

Would you please next work on custom classic 1970s Graviton and ionic Count Nafaria? I would really love Hasbro to release my much love villians, lol!

On 3/7/2023 at 6:57 PM, Psychosomatic said:

My feelings exactly! I don't need an Aunt May figure, but if I did buy one I would want it to be a classic comic version.  You would think they would have at least included a comic accurate head.

Nah. That's not Hasbro's bag anymore, Baybay. They don't do nuthin' for free. They'll do another Aunt May somewhere down the line with the exact same body mold, a slightly different paint job,and possibly an apron, and a comic based head sculpt that doesn't look like a younger Hilary. Not sure where they'll place her but it'll be coming. Another option would be placing an alternate head sculpt with one of these figures as an incentive to purchase this Doc Ock/May 2 pack, which personally I just don't see that one moving all that well. Rest assured, there will be a financial reason behind what they decide to do.

On 3/6/2023 at 6:16 AM, tarot said:

It was post heroes reborn when she disappeared for a while and returned  with her neo classic look.

You can see it here under the neo-classic look - https://nearcompleteset.com/black-widow/

Thank you!

Looks like I'm waiting until they inevitably release a classic bodysuit Widow on that body

On 3/8/2023 at 1:59 AM, leokearon said:

Is Dan sneakily hinting at a Grizzly BAF?

Perhaps, the dude has some incredibly cryptic tweets. Pretty hit and miss, but they're at least entertaining. Cocaine Bear was a goofy, mindless, pointless, ridiculous movie and I loved it. I just wanna be entertained and this one hit the spot. Not every movie has to have some underlying message or motive to it. It was downright hilarious and it had some nice throwback moments. Yeah, I felt dumber walking out of the thing, but I was full of popcorn and soda and it was bliss.

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but it is Spidey related. Mr Negative and the Inner Demon are on sale at Gamestop.com for 35 bucks. I was waiting patiently, for once it actually worked out.

I really hope that this Spidey wave doesn't have a BAF I want to build, because I don't want to have to buy all of these figures, I'd like to just cherry pick and get Spider-Woman, Rose, Tarantula and Eleketra DD.

if it's a Grizzley BAF, how much different can it be to ursa? just basically the same figure with a new head? despite wanting a Grizzley BAF I might have to pass if it's not drastically different.

On 3/8/2023 at 5:31 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I really hope that this Spidey wave doesn't have a BAF I want to build, because I don't want to have to buy all of these figures, I'd like to just cherry pick and get Spider-Woman, Rose, Tarantula and Eleketra DD.

if it's a Grizzley BAF, how much different can it be to ursa? just basically the same figure with a new head? despite wanting a Grizzley BAF I might have to pass if it's not drastically different.

new hands and feet as well. They also said when asked if they wanted to make Grizzly (when it was revealed) that they'd have to that the torso had to be change as well.

On 3/8/2023 at 1:26 PM, tarot said:

new hands and feet as well. They also said when asked if they wanted to make Grizzly (when it was revealed) that they'd have to that the torso had to be change as well.

well let's just see what all ends up, I still hope it's a BAF I don't desire, Grizzly would be hard to say no to.

Spreading out the pre-orders over a couple of months might keep things more interesting, but since most of us use sites that don't charge for pre-orders until they're in stock -- then it doesn't actually help the wallet unless the actual releases are staggered as well. They can split the pre-orders over 8 weeks but if they all get released at the same time, then it's a huge hit all at once. I'd rather the pre-orders be all at once and have the actual releases staggered out (or better yet, stagger out both).

I'm really hoping that we get the Spidey wave BAF reveal tomorrow morning (if not yet today). Grizzly would be great! However so would a lot of others.

On 3/8/2023 at 10:00 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

well let's just see what all ends up, I still hope it's a BAF I don't desire, Grizzly would be hard to say no to.

Here's one that's out there: The Vulture. While the Demogoblin BAF one was good, that pizza spidey bod is in dire need of an update, it was missing most of the vertical lines on the body suit. Also they can wipe that grin off the face.